Thread: The Biggest Secret: The ancient History Of Humankind

The Biggest Secret: The ancient History Of Humankind

Jim Marrs is back with another presentation that links the writing of Zecharia Sitchin to suppressed Archeology and he does this in clear, plain English and good slides and pictures. It is promoted by Beyond UFOs 2016, which has a number of Youtube videos under its banner but little presence outside that venue.

Jim Marrs is not a great favorite of mine, so when I find myself supporting one of his presentations, he has really grabbed me and yanked me off my complacent bias. The clever devil did this by rounding up a few of my favorite topics, then agreeing with my favored theories. Bummer (as we used to say in the olden days). If you like Annunaki, Hidden History, and the further exploration of long buried news stories about alternative archeological finds, give this less than one-hour video a look.

(We also posted this to our Twitter feed, which we ask our members and readers to help us grow by following @theoutpostforum.Thanks!)

Doc, thanks for posting...

Video is a great source for information.

Thanks. I'll watch this later tonight.

Its funny that in the tons of cuneiform text tablets with extremely precise data on all the planets of our solar system, our moon is missing, and we are missing one planet.

My theory is that the missing planet was blown up or destructed (moon collapsed on it? Who knows). And so maybe we aquired our moon from that planet (that was next to Mars, now the asteroid belt). The cuneiform texts are up to what, 5,000 or 10,000 BC?

Interesting stuff. But why... Why why why stifle and silent these truths? What in the world reason would be government be doing to want to hide the history?

Thanks a lot for the share doc, very easy to follow so far and great examples that are hard to deny. I enjoy these type of speeches because they are perfect to help aid the awakening of others in my opinion.
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenmatter View Post
    Thanks a lot for the share doc, very easy to follow so far and great examples that are hard to deny. I enjoy these type of speeches because they are perfect to help aid the awakening of others in my opinion.
    You're welcome. I like his clarity and his mildly skeptical approach. I know he has been around the block a few times and he doesn't believe easily. Too many presenters are well-informed but they are easily persuaded--but we may not know it until we've invested a lot of time in them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Jim Marrs is back with another presentation that links the writing of Zecharia Sitchin to suppressed Archeology and he does this in clear, plain English and good slides and pictures. It is promoted by Beyond UFOs 2016, which has a number of Youtube videos under its banner but little presence outside that venue.

Jim Marrs is not a great favorite of mine, so when I find myself supporting one of his presentations, he has really grabbed me and yanked me off my complacent bias. The clever devil did this by rounding up a few of my favorite topics, then agreeing with my favored theories. Bummer (as we used to say in the olden days). If you like Annunaki, Hidden History, and the further exploration of long buried news stories about alternative archeological finds, give this less than one-hour video a look.

(We also posted this to our Twitter feed, which we ask our members and readers to help us grow by following @theoutpostforum.Thanks!)

I liked this video as well. Thanks for sharing.

Edward

I ended up watching almost half of the videos on that Youtube page last night. Some great stuff from very interesting people. There is a Alien hyrbid story that i really enjoyed.
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenmatter View Post
    I ended up watching almost half of the videos on that Youtube page last night. Some great stuff from very interesting people. There is a Alien hyrbid story that i really enjoyed.
    Anyone who is interested in these topics can find a rich selection of videos on Youtube, almost enough to fill a decent Master's Degree in Ancient Mankind Theoretical Explorations--and I'm only kidding a little bit.

Two recent finds show us, again, how little we really know. In one, we find that mankind in Scandinavia was living in stable communities a few thousand years earlier than previously believed.

Signs of early settlement in the Nordic region date back to the cradle of civilisation

Published: 08/02/2016
    The discovery of the world’s oldest storage of fermented fish in southern Sweden could rewrite the Nordic prehistory with findings indicating a far more complex society than previously thought. The unique discovery by osteologist Adam Boethius from Lund University was made when excavating a 9,200 year-old settlement at what was once a lake in Blekinge, Sweden.

http://www.lunduniversity.lu.se/article/signs-of-early-settlement-in-the-nordic-region-date-back-to-the-cradle-of-civilisation

This discovery not only suggests earlier civilization in Scandinavia but offers an alternate theory to the Middle East as The Cradle of Clivilization most of us were taught in school.It also might lend some support to the idea of advanced cultures springing up in various areas as opposed to the
    Out of Africa Theory.

A second story talks about a mysterious, lost species, a competitor for Homo Sapiens that disappeared long ago but made jewelry 40,000 years or so ago and intermarried with a second Lost Species of Hominids that we have yet to discover any trace of other than the DNA in the previously referenced Lost Denisovians.

40,000-year-old bracelet made by extinct human species found

In what is quite an amazing discovery, scientists have confirmed that a bracelet found in Siberia is 40,000 years old. This makes it the oldest piece of jewelry ever discovered, and archeologists have been taken aback by the level of its sophistication. The bracelet was discovered in a site called the Denisova Cave in Siberia, close to Russia’s border with China and Mongolia. It was found next to the bones of extinct animals, such as the wooly mammoth, and other artifacts dating back 125,000 years.
    The cave is named after the Denisovan people — a mysterious species of hominins from the Homo genus, who are genetically different from both Homo sapiens and Neanderthals.

http://www.archaeologyhub.info/40000...=socialnetwork

We have gone from knowing all the important answers 40 years ago to discoveries that make us doubt many of our rock-solid assumptions and conclusions. "We don't know what we don't know."

Blog Entries
    Well more questions beget more question and we have a dandy of a find with this bracelet. Could flip the world view upside down on how, who and what we are.

Edward