Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New whistleblower US Navy processed 1000's UFO Files

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Fore and Wansen,

Fore, I can totally relate and understand what you are saying about your old habbits dying hard and that the conditioning that happened in your life stands as a self reminder for your self imposed auto-correction at times given the nature of what has happened to you. It's definitely a process to over come if you "choose" to do so but like an imprint it is hard to erase unless you habbitually make an effort to correct yourself when those "self correcting" methods arise in you consciously. I still have them myself to a certain extent in regards to the rigid ways I was brought up. I haven't totally discarded it but I don't let it be overbearing in my life anymore.

Wansen, I agree. They won't correct your oath of secrecy has expired but the oath to protect and serve your country does not. Some times both clash and unfortunately the former supersedes your oath to protect and serve your country. The only time I think they would correct you if the nature of what you are talking even after the oath and paper work has expired directly puts what they are doing in jeopardy of being exposed, outed, or made known to those of which they deem should not have access to such information, technology or whereabouts. This would probably cover all the super, super secretive stuff that we only hear slivers about and often fight amongst ourselves about the veracity of the information.

Edward
    I appreciate your comments Edward; I purposely refrained from writing about any Intel-related activities and our Middle-East adventures. It's sufficient to say that it would not give the reader an overly favorable impression of the US Military's conduct.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    I appreciate your comments Edward; I purposely refrained from writing about any Intel-related activities and our Middle-East adventures. It's sufficient to say that it would not give the reader an overly favorable impression of the US Military's conduct.

Yeah some of the military and their industrial counter-parts have not acted very well and often against our principles as a country in name of furthering various nation building agenda's and out right stealing of resources, material and/or information in said regions and further abroad. It would really give the average American a disdain for whats going on and leave a bad taste in their mouth if they really knew.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Yeah some of the military and their industrial counter-parts have not acted very well and often against our principles as a country in name of furthering various nation building agenda's and out right stealing of resources, material and/or information in said regions and further abroad. It would really give the average American a disdain for whats going on and leave a bad taste in their mouth if they really knew.

Edward
    I couldn't have said it better.