Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for your help.

Looking for your help.

I'm going to tell you about some things that occurred in my life that appear to fall under the nordic experience. They occurred when I was a child and I thought that they were angels, and they may yet be, but I now know things are more complicated than that. My memory of the events are sealed, all that I have is a memory fragment, little better than a picture that slipped through. I can barely see the picture anymore, but I remember my statements as a child which are more reliable than my present recollection. It's like an afterimage. If you stare at a book case and then close your eyes you can still see it, but when you move your eyeballs it destabilizes. That is what my memory is like, I can't move my eyes to see greater detail because it destabilizes.

Here are the individual facts of what I saw.

*They had blonde hair
    *Shoulder length hair
    *White robes, non conforming
    *They may or may not have had wings (I remember some confusion about this as a child)
    *They were surrounded by infinite darkness and space
    *Their skin shown
    *They appeared intelligent
    *They appeared to be powerful, but friendly
    *There were two of them and they were similar enough for me to think they were twins.
    *I believe they had a belt (for the robe, not an equipment belt)
    *There was something between them that I believe they were giving me, it was shiny. (I have details of this thing but I have a sense that I should not reveal it to strangers)
    *My fragment also included the experience that I stared at this image for hours in a robotic hypnotized state. I got the impression that I could have starred at this for a year and still woke up the next day.
    *As a child I would often wake up turn on the light and all the light would be green. Everything in the room would be greenish.
    *One time I walked out to the window and started opening it up and my dad said "what are you doing" and I said "I'm letting the X in" He said the X was garbled.
    *For a long time as a child I would wake up sitting Indian style and staring out in front of me. I would lay back down and then wake right back up in the same position. It became an annoyance at times. But each time I got the sense that I was in this hypnotic state.

Subfacts that occurred at a later age.
    *I have strange experiences in time and knowing certain things (which I go into detail in the procogition thread)
    *I have an incredibly powerful version of ASMR
    *I sometimes get perceptions of people that come through their expressions, the words and verbal structures they use, or even the sounds they make in speaking or moving or simply breathing.
    *With the exception of ASMR, which is voluntary, these things come and go in periods. It usually comes, I test it out and it works and I get scarred and disturbed and depressed and it goes away for a while again.
    *When I was younger I used to explain "why I'm doing things" too ..."myself" (think David Jacobs) but then I told myself "No I'm not doing this anymore it's stupid, why am I talking to myself" and it stopped. It was like I was asking myself what I was doing even though I myself was doing it. It's the same voice in your head as your own.

Is there anything you guys can tell me based on these facts?

*their skin shone... Actually thier whole body gave off light...like an aura so even the parts of their robe had light around them. The light faded off into the darkness but the infinite darkness and space never outreached the light to become purely dark.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    *their skin shone... Actually thier whole body gave off light...like an aura so even the parts of their robe had light around them. The light faded off into the darkness but the infinite darkness and space never outreached the light to become purely dark.
    You were a child when this was happening am I correct?

Did they try talking to you? If they did most likely there were no adults in close vicinity. If there were adults close by than I don’t know… Or they didn’t say anything than I can tell you.

I just started writing about it in the blogs in conjunction with EPO333-in the Time Travel thread-in –Insiders Revelation in the Briefing Room.

I am writing it in sections in the blogs but if there is no interest than I will not waste my time.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

I think a whole lot happened between me and them but the only reason I know anything at all is that this one fragment, this image, like a frame from a movie got through whatever they used to keep me from knowing about it. All I have is basically a "Polaroid" in my mind along with a mental contextual impression. No communication or anything. I was alone each time though.

I'll check that out.

I think one interesting point of what I saw is the clothing. Typically Nordics are sighted in conforming blue, blue/green, semi-distorted/sparkly coveralls/onesies. Fore's accounts which I am still reading through (and also how I came across this site) talk about their relaxed cloths as being white? robes with something about the shoulder. What I saw were white robes which I thought looked a lot like the greek togas. They had the flowing wrinkles like a toga would rather than the flat bath robe variety. But what would that mean? Why would they visit me in their relaxed clothes?

Maybe they were remotely accessing me at home? I don't know, it's a strong clue but I don't know what to do with it.

Blog Entries
    This is a twofold question:
    1) How old were you during your first encounter?
    2) If there have been other encounters, how old were you during the last encounter?
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

1) I don't remember the age precisely. I think it was around 8.
    2) There could have been, I can only recall that picture. However the "green light" phenomenon, which from what I have read is a common experience before an abduction is on going though more rare. But I have no conscious experience of any abductions. The only evidence I have that anything at all has occurred is the image, it's contextual impression, the similarities to the image with Nordic type experiences, and the problem with me waking up in the Indian position staring forward in a hypnotic state.

I checked the blog and read through over half of the time travel page. I don't think that scenario fits me.

Probably not related but I have seen a ghost and I have been visited by a being that impersonated a girl I was dating once. I felt like someone was on top of me and I woke up and she was there staring into my eyes (eerily familiar to David Jacobs). I thought it was actually her until I remembered her leaving a few hours before. Then I said "No! You're not here! You left!" Then it just vanished along with it's physicality. Like a movie where one frame it was there the next frame it was gone and you think you blinked in between. What ever it was I had the sense that it had nothing good in mind.

I have also been attacked by something clearly evil that from what I felt had me suspended above my bed sliding me left and right until I thought I would tear down the center at the level of my soul. I could not move or speak but I called out "God" from my soul and it fled in an indescribable amount of terror. The power difference is beyond compare. The power of the evil entity was beyond my imagination but it was less than an ant in comparison to whatever came from God. It's like what yoda says, there is no try, there is do or do not. The evil being had the power to try, and strain itself by might, but what ever came from God is simply "do" with no possibility of less.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 02-18-2016 at 12:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    Usually the first encounter is a synchronization process of communication with an alien species, sometimes it works sometimes not.

When it does not work, it leaves traces of what’s called in neuropsychology an ‘engram’ memory in the brain. It becomes nagging but the retrieval method comes out scrambled as in false memories. That particular specie means you no harm. Nothing to worry about unless you make it so, I haven’t gotten to explain this particular specie yet but I will explain it latter in the blogs if I think there is an interest.

I forgot to add it's kind of an honor to be visited by that specie. Means you are kind of special.
    Last edited by atmjjc; 02-18-2016 at 01:19 AM. Reason: added last sentence
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

"Synchronization process" seems prudent. Nothing like representing the human race by soiling yourself at the first visitation. Speaking of which has anyone heard of someone having to go to the bathroom on a spaceship? It's something that should be happening, especially if there are people there but I have never read of anyone needing it while there. If nothing else there might be some advancements in the toiletry department that we could take back with us.

The nagging is dead on. Even more so because they gave me something. The nag over this image and the ASMR leads a large portion of my life. I can get over my attack, seeing a ghost, seeing...some thing impersonating someone but not these two things.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 02-18-2016 at 01:42 AM.

I know someone that had contact with the Nordic's. She used to be a nun at one time. She got into the UFO seen and wanted to know about the Nordic's. She went to the Netherlands to research them. She was at an outside coffee shop just sitting there having coffee. Out of the blue, a really tall blonde haired blue eyed Nordic walked up and said to leave, don't bother looking and don't come back??? No one knew why she was there, and never asked anyone anything. And this guy just walked up and said that out of the blue. It scared her and she left. Never went back either. How he knew what she was doing there was really interesting to me. He KNEW, she was looking for them. Pretty cool... but scary to her..