Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for your help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    1) I don't remember the age precisely. I think it was around 8.
    2) There could have been, I can only recall that picture. However the "green light" phenomenon, which from what I have read is a common experience before an abduction is on going though more rare. But I have no conscious experience of any abductions.
    I have also seen the green light but it was a green mist but it was in my dreams and I would get scared because I knew the green mist was out to get me. I slept in my parents room all the time when I was little. When they stopped letting me sleep in the bed or even sleep on the floor next to them I could only sleep if the lights where on. I would hear stuff in my room. Now I don't know if I was ever taken or anything at all but I suspect perhaps in spirit I was. I know a few years ago I definitely was taken in spirit as in out of body experience and then returned to my body but thats another story and I'm pretty sure I shared that story here on this forum. Anyways. Whats up with the green light?

Was the green light ever in a mist like for you or anyone? I'm not saying I was taken but I definitely was very scared, a lot and often when I was very little prob. up to like 12.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    I have also seen the green light but it was a green mist but it was in my dreams and I would get scared because I knew the green mist was out to get me. I slept in my parents room all the time when I was little. When they stopped letting me sleep in the bed or even sleep on the floor next to them I could only sleep if the lights where on. I would hear stuff in my room. Now I don't know if I was ever taken or anything at all but I suspect perhaps in spirit I was. I know a few years ago I definitely was taken in spirit as in out of body experience and then returned to my body but thats another story and I'm pretty sure I shared that story here on this forum. Anyways. Whats up with the green light?

Was the green light ever in a mist like for you or anyone? I'm not saying I was taken but I definitely was very scared, a lot and often when I was very little prob. up to like 12.

Edward
    It was like someone put a clear green filter over my eyes, like 3d glasses only just all green. I would wake up for some reason turn on the light and everything was green, even red things were greenish. It wouldn't go away until I woke up in the morning. I slept in a bunk bed as a kid and was mostly alone but there was a short period where my dad slept below me because my mom snored. I woke up and said "dad everything is green" and he said he didn't see anything and to go back to bed, so apparently only I was seeing it. This was also the period where I sleepwalked to the window and opened it. Depending on what I was doing I could have climbed out that window and died had my dad not been sleeping in my room because of my mom. When I opened the window I told my dad I was "Letting the x in" but aliens are not bothered with windows. Well I should say, my dad said that I said "I was letting the elephants in" and then laughed. I asked him "no really what did I say" and he said I don't know it was garbled. So I don't know if the elephants part was added for humor or the whole statement. So I could have said something entirely different. Unfortunately my dad doesn't recall enough details to clarify.

If you recall where you posted your out of body experience let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    I know someone that had contact with the Nordic's. She used to be a nun at one time. She got into the UFO seen and wanted to know about the Nordic's. She went to the Netherlands to research them. She was at an outside coffee shop just sitting there having coffee. Out of the blue, a really tall blonde haired blue eyed Nordic walked up and said to leave, don't bother looking and don't come back??? No one knew why she was there, and never asked anyone anything. And this guy just walked up and said that out of the blue. It scared her and she left. Never went back either. How he knew what she was doing there was really interesting to me. He KNEW, she was looking for them. Pretty cool... but scary to her..
    That is interesting, was she rejected because she was a nun? If she was that would say a lot about them or at least some of them. Without that encounter she would have found nothing there in the Netherlands, she would have walked away with nothing but perhaps some historical information. But this Nordic greeted her like an enemy of the state, as if protecting his territory. He did so, even though the consequences would mean confirmation of the Nordics for her, rather than her leaving with a bit of historical information. That is very informative.

Unless these things are ultra-terrestrial this is our planet. If they are on some peaceful mission what right do they have to tell us who can and cannot go to the Netherlands. The whole menagerie of beings here all claiming to either want to study us, harm us, eat us, take our minerals, change our DNA, tell us our religions are wrong, save us, enslave us is just an astonishing situation. We have what appears to be the entire galaxy, perhaps more galaxies, and a large assortment from spiritual places all sacrificing large portions of their personal lives and resources to do something with us. When do they want to start telling us the truth, when does that disclosure happen you know?
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 02-18-2016 at 01:14 PM.

Angels do exist. I have seen them. As a matter of fact, if you can see in the spirit and drive by some churches in town, you will see centuries up on the roofs.

They look pretty similar to what you talked about. They glow because they have been before the throne, before God. He is pure light and they absorb it. They are usually golden blonde, white robing with gold threading and lace trim, sort of Roman looking, and sometimes a gold belt, metal. One Angel I had seen wore a battle vest that had scales of leather all around. He must have been a warrior.

Children are usually assigned a guardian Angel who reports directly to God.

I believe they have the ability to morph. Hide their wings, appear as a person in jeans and a t-shirt, etc. They did this in the Bible. Even Jesus did this after he was crucified. So when you saw no wings, (and the wings are large) maybe they can morph or something. I dont know. They are in the spirit so the wings would just poke through the ceiling and walls.

So you might ponder that you had Angelics checking in on you and somehow you are able to remember it. Pretty cool.

The Seraphum, which are another Angelic species, came to Earth (see the book of Ezekiel) in 'giant polished bronze ships shaped like dishes or shields'. So perhaps the Angels have home worlds. I do not know. The kind that look like us, but have big, cool looking wings, are called the Churubum and they are very nice people.

That is really good to hear Lionheart. I have been worried they were Nordics ever since I heard their description. They may have had wings, as a child when it happened I believed they did, and then sometime later I remember wondering if they did and trying to look at the picture (maybe my memory became fuzzy starting then). I can't move my eyes to the sides of the picture. Have you ever seen a shiny ball with them, like a mirror ball (disco ball) that gave off it's own light?

Ever since I was a kid I have been stressed over this, wondering if they are angels or fallen angles (later nordics) and wondering if I'm some inhuman abomination. (though some voice in my head would scold me when ever I tried to call myself that). This is very meaningful to me so thank you so much for sharing that. That confirmation makes me feel a lot better.

______
    small rant.
    The greys only want the best for themselves, and the nordics want to change us, and make us special. Whats wrong with being human? Whats not special about that? Whats wrong with weakness; weakness is a beautiful thing. I'll take 10 weak humans over 10 powerful aliens any day. Because those with power tend to do nothing good with it, and those with weakness seek every day to do something good and help their brother out. Look at our sages and holy men, they spend their time in cloisters or mediation while the poor in spirit fix their neighbors roof after a long day at work. I like being weak, the only one that needs power has it. If the ET's really want to help they can pick up a hammer and a shovel and start digging wells and building homes; power is not greatness and a lot of us like our humanity.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 02-19-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Sansanoy,

I haven't had a chance to go through this thread in detail. It is on my to-do-list.

Thank you Casper.

Interesting.

It is possible that whomever was not human, and your perception of them altered so that they appeared human.

Angels as mention is another possibility.

Have you experienced a type of sleep paralysis?

Do you have siblings and or children who may have had similar experiences?

Sansanoy wrote;
    Unless these things are ultra-terrestrial this is our planet. If they are on some peaceful mission what right do they have to tell us who can and cannot go to the Netherlands. The whole menagerie of beings here all claiming to either want to study us, harm us, eat us, take our minerals, change our DNA, tell us our religions are wrong, save us, enslave us is just an astonishing situation. We have what appears to be the entire galaxy, perhaps more galaxies, and a large assortment from spiritual places all sacrificing large portions of their personal lives and resources to do something with us. When do they want to start telling us the truth, when does that disclosure happen you know?
    My take on it is that there was a huge star wars in the heavens between good and evil. The Great Creator was challenged and there was a great battle. It is said (written) that God would come here (Earth) to relax. He would walk around on Earth. It trully is a garden world. So many different area's and wild life and trees on one single planet. It is also said we are created in his likeness. This could be His jewel and they all want a piece of it, so you have all these different races that are checking us out.

For those that study the Holy Word, you probably see the warning signs that tribulation is coming soon. After tribulation, the thousand years of peace will be with us, Jesus ruling Earth with a rod of iron. New Jerusalem will come down from the sky and will be over Jerusalem. That will be quite a sight.

Soon......

Thats my take on things. To me it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Interesting.

It is possible that whomever was not human, and your perception of them altered so that they appeared human.

Angels as mention is another possibility.

Have you experienced a type of sleep paralysis?

Do you have siblings and or children who may have had similar experiences?
    Not really, just small stuff, like my dad seeing a ghost of his cat when he was younger and my sister has hinted toward some things happening or perhaps being able to sense things. Nothing close to this scope though.

I have had sleep paralysis. That time I was attacked by an evil entity I was paralyzed.

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart001 View Post
    Sansanoy wrote;

My take on it is that there was a huge star wars in the heavens between good and evil. The Great Creator was challenged and there was a great battle. It is said (written) that God would come here (Earth) to relax. He would walk around on Earth. It trully is a garden world. So many different area's and wild life and trees on one single planet. It is also said we are created in his likeness. This could be His jewel and they all want a piece of it, so you have all these different races that are checking us out.

For those that study the Holy Word, you probably see the warning signs that tribulation is coming soon. After tribulation, the thousand years of peace will be with us, Jesus ruling Earth with a rod of iron. New Jerusalem will come down from the sky and will be over Jerusalem. That will be quite a sight.

Soon......

Thats my take on things. To me it makes sense.
    I have never thought of it that way. I always just assumed he was visiting Adam when He appeared, but you are right, He did walk in the cool of the day of His own desire. That is a good way to look at the situation.

Yeah it seems very close. Talk and visions of the Messiah are happening all through Jerusalem. They are still waiting for him to appear for the first time, and the maximum allotted time for him to do so is running out. I think we will soon see the false ones start to come. At some point Moses and Elijah should return. It is impossible for the Temple to be started without Moses because too much has been lost in Exile.