Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hybrids

What we encountered when we did regression session with contactees is that often there was a symbolic aspect to the experience, where the subject would often perceive things that have a symbolic meaning.
    It confirms the theories that in at least some contact experiences there is a 'altered states of consciousness' aspect to it.
    (I'll add that in the majority of cases I've come across, there was an 'altered states of consciousness' aspect to it).

The moment you start dealing with exploring other states of consciousness, the nature of "reality" changes: it becomes 'enhanced' where more layers are added to it that were not perceivable before.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

This is going to sound like a silly question, but it's not. Have you ever heard of an abductee having to use the bathroom, or a hybrid having to use the bathroom while on the space ship?
    Or have you ever heard of medical conditions persisting while on the space ship, like arthritis, a bad knee, itching etc. I know that medical conditions that are relevant to the abduction are brought up, like fertility, but I mean conditions that are not relevant to the abduction experience. Basically things that should be occurring if our body is actually in the location of the experience.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    This is going to sound like a silly question, but it's not. Have you ever heard of an abductee having to use the bathroom, or a hybrid having to use the bathroom while on the space ship?
    Most abductions usually take about 30 minutes to 2 hours (Travis Walton being a notable exception). It is likely that most abductees' bladder isn't full enough to have to relieve him/herself while on the craft.

Or have you ever heard of medical conditions persisting while on the space ship, like arthritis, a bad knee, itching etc. I know that medical conditions that are relevant to the abduction are brought up, like fertility, but I mean conditions that are not relevant to the abduction experience. Basically things that should be occurring if our body is actually in the location of the experience.
    Some abductees have discovered they had bruises, scars and even broken bones but did not know how they got them.

During one of my experiences, the being put an object in my nose to make sure I was still breathing. When I was put back and woke up, my throat and chest hurt as if I had been intubated and I had vague memories of someone pulling something out from my mouth.

I guess I must have stopped breathing. Whether that was from something in the craft, a procedure that was done or I just had a bad asthma attack, I do not know.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

That is close to what I'm thinking about but it's in the wrong order. That is stuff that takes place during the experience that also occurs after the experience. What I'm thinking about is stuff that is present before the abduction and whether or not it is also present during the abduction. So for example you have a bad knee and you are asked to bend down and pick up a hybrid child...does it hurt? Or you have a cracked heal or hurt toe and you have to walk around the ship does it hurt? Or you have a dry itchy back and you are asked to lay on a table, does you back itch. Basically stuff that we should expect to occur if our current body was within the experience.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    That is close to what I'm thinking about but it's in the wrong order. That is stuff that takes place during the experience that also occurs after the experience. What I'm thinking about is stuff that is present before the abduction and whether or not it is also present during the abduction. So for example you have a bad knee and you are asked to bend down and pick up a hybrid child...does it hurt? Or you have a cracked heal or hurt toe and you have to walk around the ship does it hurt? Or you have a dry itchy back and you are asked to lay on a table, does you back itch. Basically stuff that we should expect to occur if our current body was within the experience.
    Not necessarily. If I had a bad knee, I might not even notice if in an abduction because the high strangeness of the situation would be the main focus.

Example - In 2011 I slipped in the bathroom and broke a rib on the bathtub. I also cut my left hand on a piece of glass (I'm left handed BTW). I didn't realize how bad my hand was until a neighbor pointed out to me that I was covered in blood while we were waiting for the ambulance to arrive. When the EMT got there, I was so covered with blood that she kept asking me if I had been stabbed. I held my mid section and told her no. I didn't feel any pain in my hand. It was my mid section that had the pain and gave me trouble breathing. I was so concerned with what happened to my ribs that the cut on my hand wasn't even noticeable to me.

The mind directs the focus to where it is most needed. In this case it was to the pain of my broken rib not the blood of my cut hand. Because of the strangeness of the situation, an abductee might not even notice if he/she is walking on a bum knee

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Well think of it this way. If you were abducted right after that and you didn't feel any pain in your rib, or trouble breathing it would speak volumes about the nature of abduction. We would finally find an edge of the holodeck, so to speak.

I think for chronic pains there is a reliable expectation of pain. So when someone with a bad knee has to bend down, there is always this moment of disappointment and regret that occurs prior to kneeling down in anticipation of pain. Now they may avoid this in an emergency situation but for a comfortable situation like picking up a child, or picking up a toy that moment of disappointment should naturally proceed before kneeling down even if afterwards there is no pain. In a regression it should be a question that is possible to respond to. So you ask "what are you doing now?" "I pick up one of the children and hold him". "do you feel any pain?" "no" "Do you hesitate to kneel down because of your knee?"

To my knowledge I have not been abducted, though I suspect it. So I don't know first hand what the experience is like. Is the experience always a situation of continual astonishment or is there ever any familiarity or comfortableness in the experience. It would have to a comfortable or a normalish situation to be a valid test because like you say depending on the situation it can mask pains or expectations.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 02-27-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Also, what is happening but some people may not realize it its that people are being taken out of body as well. Then being put back in their body. This is also some else to consider in the grand scheme of things.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Also, what is happening but some people may not realize it its that people are being taken out of body as well. Then being put back in their body. This is also some else to consider in the grand scheme of things.

Edward
    Whew! if this is true, would it be possible to be put back in wrong body...? Might explain otherwise normal going berserk!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Whew! if this is true, would it be possible to be put back in wrong body...? Might explain otherwise normal going berserk!
    LOL, yeah. But all kidding aside. I wonder if that is even possible and if it is, could it possible be part of what people call Soul braiding? I don't know just talking out loud.

At the International UFO Congress, one of the presentations was with Barbara Lamb called Meet the Hybrids. She had a few hybrids on stage and talked about them self's. I wasn't in there for that presentation so I can't comment on it. I was busy meeting and greeting folks about the CubeSat project. Her work is well known in the field and my be worth looking at. I know Openminds sells the DVD's of the conference. You can order her's for 15 dollars it says.