Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hybrids

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    At the International UFO Congress, one of the presentations was with Barbara Lamb called Meet the Hybrids. She had a few hybrids on stage and talked about them self's. I wasn't in there for that presentation so I can't comment on it. I was busy meeting and greeting folks about the CubeSat project. Her work is well known in the field and my be worth looking at. I know Openminds sells the DVD's of the conference. You can order her's for 15 dollars it says.
    Miguel Mendonça, who wrote the article Meeting the Hybris for JAR, wrote the book Meet the Hybrids together with Barbara Lamb.

The hybrids that came on stage with Barbara Lamb at the UFO congress are part of those that the book and the article are based on.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Well think of it this way. If you were abducted right after that and you didn't feel any pain in your rib, or trouble breathing it would speak volumes about the nature of abduction. We would finally find an edge of the holodeck, so to speak.

I think for chronic pains there is a reliable expectation of pain. So when someone with a bad knee has to bend down, there is always this moment of disappointment and regret that occurs prior to kneeling down in anticipation of pain. Now they may avoid this in an emergency situation but for a comfortable situation like picking up a child, or picking up a toy that moment of disappointment should naturally proceed before kneeling down even if afterwards there is no pain. In a regression it should be a question that is possible to respond to. So you ask "what are you doing now?" "I pick up one of the children and hold him". "do you feel any pain?" "no" "Do you hesitate to kneel down because of your knee?"

To my knowledge I have not been abducted, though I suspect it. So I don't know first hand what the experience is like. Is the experience always a situation of continual astonishment or is there ever any familiarity or comfortableness in the experience. It would have to a comfortable or a normalish situation to be a valid test because like you say depending on the situation it can mask pains or expectations.
    @ Sansanoy

I like the way you think. I have looked over your writings and you are an exceptional individual in my book. You know the right questions to ask and are very sharp. Keep it up.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Thank you

According to science we can change our DNA by our thoughts...to some extent anyway. I have also heard, though never been able to find it referenced, that certain actions, like murder can be encoded into our DNA after the action. Like some sort of sin, placed into the DNA.

What if it's not necessary to use mating to change our DNA? In the first Karate Kid movie Daniel San learned Karate by washing a car and doing chores around Mr Miyagi's house. At the time he thought he was earning Miyagi's instruction by doing these chores but he was actually learning Karate and developing his body (spoiler alert lol). What if the mental experience of an abduction itself is an allegory that can change our DNA in a certain way? I don't know, just a thought I had. There may be real biological hybrids as well, but even the abductees report "changing" and I wonder if the experience itself could cause this. What if the choices we make... help or resist, pick up the child or leave it alone are changing things back home in our body. Technically it has to, but could it be doing something far more than what we would expect scientifically? If a nonphysical entity wanted to "mate" with us and produce a physical offspring this might be the way of such a thing. (though that is not to say they couldn't also do it au naturale) So in this manner the mating occurs in the mental sense, and the offspring is the progressive change in the abductee due to the mental experience.

There isn't anything concrete to substantiate this, it's just a possibility that I thought worth mentioning because it seems that the abductees are changed as well.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 03-02-2016 at 02:07 AM.

Has any analysis been done on the DNA of these hybrids? Though it would probably be prohibitively expensive to test the DNA of everybody who claims to be a hybrid it would be interesting if there were detectable differences that showed up in either the genetics or physiology.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Has any analysis been done on the DNA of these hybrids? Though it would probably be prohibitively expensive to test the DNA of everybody who claims to be a hybrid it would be interesting if there were detectable differences that showed up in either the genetics or physiology.
    Thus far, no. No DNA analysis has been done.
    I was told that some of the hybrids are willing to assist in that, and that there are exploratory talks with a sponsor who could be willing to pay for the tests.
    To be continued...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

If they go up on stage with the authors of that book at conventions, one would think that they would be available to take DNA tests too. It would seem like the veracity of their claims that they are hybrids would balance on the results of those tests. But I've got a feeling they won't take those tests for a variety of reasons if and when there are funds available for them to get one.
    Will check to see if there's any more information online anywhere on any updates on the funding for that. If the results of those tests indicate that they are hybrids, that would be the story of the century, no question about that! So funding for it should be easy enough for that reason alone.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    I have worked with hybrids and almost all share one common characteristic.

They all exhibit high functional Asperger behavior spectrum, a form of autism.

I did have access to a few hybrid medical records in which many had genetic testing done. In the blood nothing has been noted out of the ordinary. I am not a geneticist but if you are looking for a specific gene GABRB3 has some potential. There is nothing medically which stands out as to say that a person is a hybrid.

They do now have a combined purpose.

They at first appear to be shy and in no way would they go on a stage to be asked questions.

They are highly intelligent but concentrate only what interests them and they have a hard time emotionally going out of their comfort zones.

They are literal and have an extremely hard time in complex conversation unless it is with another hybrid with the same interests. In other words you will have a hard time having a conversation with them and they do not understand sarcasm and might take it personally because they cannot mentally draw a distinction.

They almost never will look you in the eyes and if they do it would be a form of starring that would make you feel uncomfortable.

They are athletically awkward and have a tendency to slouch and are clumsy and habitual, almost obsessive in their daily routine.

They will occasionally exhibit Obsessive/Compulsive tendencies in their field of interest to the point of it being annoying.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    I have worked with hybrids and almost all share one common characteristic.

They all exhibit high functional Asperger behavior spectrum, a form of autism.

I did have access to a few hybrid medical records in which many had genetic testing done. In the blood nothing has been noted out of the ordinary. I am not a geneticist but if you are looking for a specific gene GABRB3 has some potential. There is nothing medically which stands out as to say that a person is a hybrid.

They do now have a combined purpose.

They at first appear to be shy and in no way would they go on a stage to be asked questions.

They are highly intelligent but concentrate only what interests them and they have a hard time emotionally going out of their comfort zones.

They are literal and have an extremely hard time in complex conversation unless it is with another hybrid with the same interests. In other words you will have a hard time having a conversation with them and they do not understand sarcasm and might take it personally because they cannot mentally draw a distinction.

They almost never will look you in the eyes and if they do it would be a form of starring that would make you feel uncomfortable.

They are athletically awkward and have a tendency to slouch and are clumsy and habitual, almost obsessive in their daily routine.

They will occasionally exhibit Obsessive/Compulsive tendencies in their field of interest to the point of it being annoying.

Sounds like some very interesting traits.
    Can you share with us how you knew they were (Human/Alien) Hybrids?
    Were they introduced to you as such?
    Did they identify themselves as such?
    Was there any specific tests to distinguish them from a "normal" human with some form of mental disability (Maybe your gene reference went over my head)?

Thanks
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Sounds like some very interesting traits.
    Can you share with us how you knew they were (Human/Alien) Hybrids?
    Were they introduced to you as such?
    Did they identify themselves as such?
    Was there any specific tests to distinguish them from a "normal" human with some form of mental disability (Maybe your gene reference went over my head)?

Thanks
    Being involved in mental health for quite some time I have talked to many autistic and Asperger folks both high and low functional individuals who claim some pretty amazing events. It is sometimes a challenge to make meaningful conversations due to the nature of the developmental handicap of their condition.

Once we had a definitive diagnosis of their handicap we looked at why they were brought to us to get a better idea of the care they needed. Of course a medical evaluation was also performed which included blood work. Many had prior DNA testing in the past for genetic evaluations.

A very small percentage actually claimed to be hybrids. They were not believed due to the nature of their handicap.

As outlined in the Time Travel thread I later became involved with an intelligence organization which I referred to as the Cabal. Within the Cabal many of its members are acknowledged (to me) hybrid. All have traits as I described in the previous post.

Now don’t get correlation confused. Most Asperger are not hybrid they mimic their traits. Also this is not about abductees.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’