Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: William Mills Tompkins Nordics TRW and Douglas Aircraft

Rense: Okay. Here we are. Now, this is a night to remember as I say. I don't know how many of you saw the movie “Limitless”. I guess there is a spin-off TV series, which . . . I saw one portion of an episode that was inferior, but the idea of a pill allows you to utilize, what, 5% of your brain, I don't know what they say, you know, 50% of your brain, or something like that. We now have the potential, according to Bill Tompkins, of an age regression pill – like taking four aspirins in six months – which will bring you back, as a female to about 21, as a male to about 29 or 30. That's pretty amazing.

If you come back to that state physiologically, and not cerebrally . . . Now, mentally, we're electrical. So the electrical part of our database shouldn't be affected by such a pill, and if they've been after this for 45 or 50 or more years, I'm sure they know exactly what they're doing by now.

The problem, Bill, with this is that there's going to be a bit of a clamor to get on the list. So, ha . . .

Tompkins: Ha, ha, ha.

Rense: Just a bit.

Tompkins: I'm laughing.

Rense: Yeah, yeah. So you need to be on that list. That's for sure. I don't know how this is all going to play out as it is rolled out eventually when people find out about it. And they're finding out about it, thanks to you, right now. But it's a big story. BIG story. Let me get a quick not from George and then back to Frank. Go ahead, George.

Filer: Sign me up on the list. Ha, ha.

Rense: See.

Filer: The gang is ready to go on the list. Now I will say that I've interviewed quite a few people who've been aboard alien spaceships and claim that not so much that they talk about a pill, but they have . . . This one lady that I knew is like 60 years old and she was aboard a craft going from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia and claimed that she was shown a lady inside a a glass tube who was like 20 years old and she's 60 and they asked her if she would like to be that lady. She'd be 20 and young and beautiful and blond-haired and so forth.

Rense: Uh-ha.

Filer: We've also had quite a few cases where they, the aliens, particularly the Nordics, claim that they are our ancestors. So I don't know how true that is, but that kind of fits into to what Bill's saying that they have this capability to live to be quite old.

Rense: Long lives. Hundreds and hundreds of years. Yeah.

Filer: And then actually I've met ladies who claim to be, first of all, Nordics, and claim to be like 95 years old and who look about 21. Assuming what they're saying is true, they have amazing capabilities as far as age is concerned.

Rense: All right. Frank?

Chille: It wouldn't surprise me if they have that capability. And I would let my share go to Bill Tompkins and George Filer.

Rense: Oh, that's nice. Very nice.

Chille: Listen, I'd like to suggest this Jeff. Bill shared a story with me of an historic meeting he had with von Braun at Redstone Arsenal, and I think you and your audience would be astounded by it.

Rense: Okay. All right. I think we've certainly opened the door to what you've been talking about wide, Bill. You want to tell us about Werhner von Braun and the meeting at Redstone?

Tompkins: Okay. Actually, the meeting itself was an illegal meeting in that . . . I have to back off a little bit.

Rense: Sure.

Tompkins: At the Douglas Design Group, where I was section chief, on the Apollo Program, we . . . Now, this is not . . . This is what really took place, and this is not a made up story to cover something. The entire time that we did the Apollo Program, everybody was throwing wrenches into the gears. And we mentioned this before when we talked earlier.

Rense: Right.

Tompkins: But the point is that people's minds were being controlled – manufacturing at Douglas were. And corporate was. And all of these people were saying, “Why we shouldn't do it or we can't do it and we're wasting time and get Tompkins out of there.” So in that environment, we sort of . . . my section sort of isolated ourselves and stepped back and started looking at what was the mission – what's the Apollo mission? And then what does it take to accomplish that? What are the things that we have to do?

Tompkins: And the contract from NASA said one thing. It was insane. There was no way it would ever work. So . . . And incidentally, the contract was written partially by German SS research people, because they came over with Project Paperclip and they came over to help us on some sort of a program in space. And, of course, it was their program that they brought over. But those people had one thing that they really slipped on. They were genius – the Germans. But they were not into automation and they were not into micro, micro systems.

So we had had an opportunity – now listen to this. We had had an opportunity to utilize a facility, a Douglas facility, over in Escondido – the one that Jack Northrop used to have before he built his company. This was where we were allowed to get into Area 51, some of our people, pick up the stuff, bring it back and play with it. Okay?

And so here we are playing with extraterrestrial stuff, trying to figure it out. And in that, we found that there's some breakthroughs in how we could design a computer, which would accomplish all of the stuff that is done manually for our equipment.

Of course, there's nothing in the contract that allows us to do that. Everything in German was done manually. So when we put together some of this stuff that our group was studying, they said, “Holy cats. Let's see if we could do it their way.”

So we came up with a group of systems, and some of them are in the book, of how we could automate virtually everything that our stage, the controlling stage, could be operated from - essentially, no manual at all.

And so when we found that the mission was wrong, we then, of course, went back and started doing the missions too. And then we found that, of course, we would have to support the Navy in developing Naval stations on all of the planets or their solar systems' moons. And then after that stage go out to the 12 stars and do the same thing on them and then go commercial – extraterrestrial commercial out in the galaxy.

Tompkins: So, when we were doing this, we came into automating everything – every step. And the Germans, who were running NASA, they owned it and refused to allow us to modify their contract. So like I had mentioned before, we put together this package, and I had a model built of the launch control building, center, which was finally built, and I flew the model down to Redstone Arsenal and at the airport there I rented a truck and drove it out to (Redstone) __ Tower and the guards __. A dolly came down the steps, took the model off of the truck, opened the truck, put it on the dolly, took it up, the elevators doors opened and we went up to von Braun's level at the top. The doors opened there. We went in and I had a blue covering the model. We then got von Braun on one side and Dr. Debus on the other and I spent the rest of the week with them.

Rense: Wow! Do you have a picture of the three of you? Did anybody take a photo – just for fun? Or do you have a memory of that? That's an amazing trio.

Tompkins: Well, that's in the book and so in detail. And the point there is that my secretary had said before we even went down there that I've written you a letter which will introduce you to the top people in NASA, but you're never going to use it. So then she did all of that stuff where I'm driving into that zone arsenal, the secret area, and the secret doors, gates, opened without stopping me. The armed guards don't grab me and shoot me. Nobody tries to find a bomb inside the truck, a box. And all of these things happened exactly as she told me it would.

She also told me not to believe a lot of the stuff that the German guys would say. But Dr. Debus, to me, even though von Braun was the top guy, Debus somehow immediately, right after I started talking, became a friend. And I can't describe it any other way. And virtually, I couldn't say anything wrong.

And so he fully accepted this new concept to do it . . . go automatic on everything, even the Watch Control Building. And the transporter and taking the vehicles out on a raft down a river, build a truck and drive it down the freeway to get it out from the launch area – from the control area to the launch area. And everything then changed. And it got accomplished.

But the point was that the SS was already starting . . . They just got here and they were taking over everything.

Rense: Yeah.

Tompkins: And they got jobs through whatever method in all of the aerospace companies, all of the medical companies, all of the subcontractors. There were 40,000 contractors in the Apollo program from all over the country. And so German guys, who could speak fairly good and sometimes excellent English, took over all these companies.

And this, then, was to really accomplish Hitler's mission – to go out into space. So what took place there in Redstone Arsenal was a takeover of your planet. So you didn't . . . You didn't win the war. The war ended because we bombed the country to . . . we totally destroyed Germany.

Rense: Yeah.

Tompkins: But like everybody knows, the Germans were taking all the good stuff from aerospace, I mean, from extraterrestrials – UFOs and everything – to Antarctica.

Thanks for that!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Rense: Tens of thousands of them went to Argentina and the rumors about Antarctica, of course, remain. And there's every reason to believe that that happened. There was a movie, a documentary made, around 1938-39, by some German researchers, explorers, who went down there. I'm sure there were a number of expeditions, but these guys came back with some black and white film of their journey to Argentina and on the subcontinent walking around. They took you via their film into enormous underground caverns, caves, whatever you want to call them that had no cold, no snow – totally habitable. And apparently numerous. And that is where it's believed there is an on-going sub-culture right now, not to mention Argentina, some in Uruguay, some in Brazil, but most of it in Argentina.

In Bariloche, Argentina, where Hitler and Eva Braun lived for at least 10 years . . .

Tompkins: I thought they were killed.

Rense: No, no. They were not killed.

Tompkins: Ha, ha.

Rense: You're being funny. Yes, they died in the bunker. No, they didn't die in the bunker for you folks that are not up to that. Go to Sharkhunters.com and buy the book, Hitler in Argentina, and be informed. Okay? Eyewitnesses in the bunker, one from Spain, an intelligence officer, wrote the story up in longhand and sent it to Harry Cooper who put it out over 20 years ago in his first book called Escape from the Bunker.

I talked him into updating the book and upgrading it because of his trips to Argentina and he agreed. The result is “Hitler in Argentina” - eyewitnesses down there, the whole thing. But there's even a color picture on the front page of the book of the big Mercedes built and funded a Bavarian-style chalet that Hitler and Eva Braun lived in in Bariloche.

Interesting footnote about Bariloche, Eisenhower . . . Now this is out of the way, folks, I mean REALLY out of the way in southern Argentina.

Tompkins: Keep it going.

Rense: In Argentina, in 1960, in San Carlos de Bariloche, a visitor showed up. His name: Dwight David Eisenhower in 1960. What the hell did he go down there in the middle of nowhere for as beautiful as it was? And then who else went down there? Bill Clinton went down there. Who went down there this week? Barack Obama.

Why are they going to Bariloche? Tens of thousands of Germans went down there in that area, set up an entire German mini-country, Bavarian villages. They guarded Hitler while he was there. For the last about eight years of his life, they had to move north because Bariloche became a tourist destination and became very popular, and the cover would have been blown.

He went north 500 kilometers to Cordoba where he passed on in 1962. It is said that the great lady, as they called her in the community down there, may have just died about five years ago – lived to be very old, nearly a hundred. Don't know, can't validate it, but that's the story.

The book: Hitler in Argentina at Sharkhunters.com. I urge you to read it. I didn't mean to take up your time, Bill, but yes, thank you for that. He didn't die in the bunker, for god's sake.

Tompkins: Ha, ha, ha. I appreciate you giving the details on that, because it is . . . it's just . . . The whole situation of us having World War II was then reversed.

Rense: Correct. By the way, there's a memo in the book, Bill, for your own edification - you'll like this - from J. Edgar Hoover in 1947 where Hoover was told to knock it off. And he issued a memo, FBI wide, that said, “Under no circumstances is anyone to continue searching for Adolph Hitler in Argentina.” He was told to stop.

And why did they let him go, some of you are saying? Again, I repeat – because of the technology. It was a trade-off.

Tompkins: Yes.

Rense: Simple. Go ahead, Bill, please. We have about two to three minutes left – this visit.

Tompkins: Okay. I appreciate your covering that because people really need to read that. And when you get to Admiral Byrd's excursion down there. They were going to go down there and take care of the situation . . .

Rense: Oh, yeah. Operation Highjump turned into Operation Disaster.

Tompkins: Yeah. That's what it was. It was a total disaster. But the Eisenhower situation brings up the other discussion by both Truman with different extraterrestrials, and then Eisenhower with another group and supposedly Nordic, but a lot of people are saying now that Eisenhower's people were, the extraterrestrials, were not Nordic.

Rense: That could well be.

Tompkins: I've just got information . . .

Rense: The one thing about Eisenhower, Bill, as you know, he really hated the German people.

Tompkins: Yes.

Rense: He killed between 1 and 2 million German military men after the war ended, for God's sakes. This man was a monster.

Tompkins: Yeah.

Rense: When he went down there in 1960, Hitler and Braun had already moved north to Cordoba – about 1956. They were there 10 years in Bariloche. So when Ike went there, he didn't go there to meet with Hitler. He went down there to look at the Germans, to learn what he could, I think, and, perhaps, there was an ET involvement there. It is also said, as we all know, Eisenhower met at least once with extraterrestrials in 1954, and maybe again in '56. But that's another story.

Tompkins: Yes. But it's important, really important.

Rense: Okay. Bill, just wrap it up and then we're going to have you back here as soon as we can arrange it through the good graces of Frank. Thank you very much for sharing this – just phenomenal information. And the detail you present is really irrefutable. Do you have any W2 forms from the TRW days when they paid you? Hopefully, they paid you.

Tompkins: Ha, ha. Somewhere.

Rense: Yeah, yeah. I'm sure you must. Hey, listen, we'll talk again soon, Bill. Keep at it. Glad you're here. Hope you made the list. And we'll talk to you again soon.

Tompkins: Very good, sir. Nice to be here. I appreciate it.

Rense: Thank you, Bill. Thank you. George Filer, closing comment.

Filer: Oh, my.

Rense: Oh, my. That'll do it.

Filer: Everything Bill says is very exciting and I know a little bit about von Braun and met some of the scientists interestingly enough and men in that program. It did exist. Matter of fact, they still keep all . . . a great deal of that information secret in our archives.

Rense: Right. Exactly. Exactly. Frank Chille, thank you very much for arranging this. I'm standing by for the next one. Whenever you want to do it, let me know.

Chille: Well, he's got stories about time-travel capabilities and Jack Northrop buying an aircraft drydocks to build the kilometer-long ships that Bill designed. I mean he could go on another six hours.

Rense: Well, we'll do it. You just let me know and I'll book it. Thank you, very much, Frank.

Chille: Thank you, Jeff.

Rense: Terrific. Okay, well, wow! We're going to pause and come back with more after this.

END OF PART 2

Special thanks again to whoever transcribed this original source
    http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...own-part2.html

Interesting interview as Rense lets Tompkins rant on and on. He is so vague and convoluted at times he needs to pin him down get him to clarify what the hell he's talking about.
    So did the develop anti aging or not? It's not actually clear? Aspirin? What the hell's he talking about if he meant pill why didn't he just say so?
    Really, very frustrating, because half the time with Tompkins you don't quite know what he's saying, he's 92, granted, but if it's gobbledygook get him to clarify.

Tompkins at one point berates Robert Wood for asking for details and proof for the book?!? Really? With all the stuff he's coming up with? Some of the drawings he provides for the book are something a child could have knocked up.
    Tompkins is a bit of a bully in my opnion someone needs to stand up to him and pin him down. His massive ego and sense of self importance don't allow the facts to come out.
    I'm still in two minds about this guy.

He has a new interview on Earthfiles. No ranting. As with all insider interviews with little or no proof, it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Corey Goode and David Wilcox have just interviewed Dr Bob Wood.
    I think he's the real deal Tompkins and Corey I remain undecided on.

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...f-secrecy.html

Right at the end Dr Wood confirms that Bill Tompkins attended a meeting where contractors talked about ' Solar Warden'

This is a nice resource Micheal Salla has put together loads of interviews with Bill Tompkins
    http://www.exopolitics.org/william-t...space-program/

Also the next book no 2 is out hopefully it is more coherent than the last
    https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Progra...MN0FBBWBYHX2DH

Apologies the book above is not by Tomkins but by Salla.

It appears that controversial Bill Tompkins died on the day of the Eclipse.
    May he rest in peace

The letter was originally posted on Michael Salla's Exopolitics site

https://gatewaytovictory.wordpress.c...liam-tompkins/

Update: 8/21/17 – Email from Dr Robert Wood:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We saw Bill and Mary Friday afternoon because Mary came to Oceanside to get her hair done, and they decided to come visit with Lynda and me since they were halfway here. Bill brought some of his weekly calendars from 1968 onward and we had a nice chat. He seemed fine, and drove home after a nice visit.

On Sunday I got an email from Bill’s son Dean saying that on Saturday he had a “brain bleed and is expected to pass away soon.” He was on his way to Southern California.

Later Sunday I talked to Mary who said he had fallen twice, and didn’t respond the second time so they called an ambulance. He was taken to Scripps La Jolla where they concluded, according to Mary, it was a “blood tumor” in the brain and was inoperable.

This morning I got a call from one of his nieces, saying he passed at 2 AM this morning, and that they would let me know when and where there will be a service.

I’m sort of in shock because it was so sudden.

Mary will continue to receive the proceeds from Bill book sales.

I am planning to continue with Book 2 without Bill’s final proofreading.

I will let everyone interested know as soon as I learn of the time and place for a memorial service.

Sadly,

Bob Wood