Thread: Online Aricle on the Tall Whites

Online Aricle on the Tall Whites

This was a great read. This is an article on a person studying the Tall Whites and has come across quite a list of information on them, including the information by Charles Hall. Witnesses and findings.

http://ufodigest.com/article/tall-white-ets

Quite interesting...

I believe they come from the star system Arcturus and go to many stars. Supposedly, at least in the 1950's, it took them approximately 30 days to get from Arcturus to Earth. We were a half way point going to another star system opposite Arcturus. They would have a layover here of about 2 weeks, refuel and refit, then back on their trek to their destination, where ever that was. I am sure their travel time is much less now.

Nasa Astronaut McClelland saw a 9 foot Alien on the space station I'm sure it was a Tall White

I heard about that. I had seen a photo as well with him in a NASA suit in the shuttle bay. They said he seemed a little short on temper.

Out of all the aliens I have read about no species gives me more apprehension than the tall whites. When I read Charles Halls works I thought I was looking directly at the angels of the book of Enoch. Every time they talked about how much they love their children I just cringed as I thought of Enoch. I have never read any alien comments that disturbed me more than these guys.

I find it interesting that they claim to have "invented" Jesus to teach us spirituality and a better way to live when the Tall whites annihilated all species of animals on their planet that were in direct contest to their food source. It's easy for them to make such a claim but I'd like to see them back it up with an explanation that covers the historical and prophetic Jesus. There are far too many conflicts with the historical and prophetic Jesus that arise when you try to claim he was an extraterrestrial construct trying to deceive us into some "spirituality".
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 02-28-2016 at 12:57 PM.

Seeing that they care about their children, I thought, was a good thing. It meant to me that they care about their own. Some of us have kids and seem to care little about them, while these people seem to really invest a ton around the raising and value of their kids.

But, that they say they constructed Jesus, that is a bit much for me.

The truth will come out when Jesus arrives. He is due to return soon for the millennial of peace, a thousand years without the dark ones presence. Then we'll see. I'll take what Jesus says. If Jesus says 'Yes, they helped me', I'll believe it. If He says 'no...' I'll believe that. But, he's not here yet and we havent been through a meteor strike yet, nor the 7 years of tribulation.

EDIT: I have heard that aliens claim to Jesus from several species. I heard the Mantis brought him, the grays brought him, the Ebens, and now I hear people claim the Tall Whites are now claiming they brought him. Everyone wants to claim Jesus. The truth always comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart001 View Post
    Seeing that they care about their children, I thought, was a good thing. It meant to me that they care about their own. Some of us have kids and seem to care little about them, while these people seem to really invest a ton around the raising and value of their kids.
    That part is good, the content anyway. I don't know, it's like you can see this creepy grin on their faces when you read what they say about their children. It's hard to explain, it's just like there is something off about it, about them. It's not like "we love our children very much." It's like "we love our children very very verrry much". It's twilight zone creepy, and since I can't help but think about the book of Enoch I start thinking they are referring to demons. In fact after I read his works ( extracted works, not the fiction books) I began to investigate whether Charles Hall is who he says he is because I thought either this man is legit and this is dire, or he has read the book of Enoch and is using it as a source for fabrication. I had just finished my second or third go through of the book of Enoch at the time so maybe it was the proximity that made me draw those conclusions but even without that they gave me some serious creeps. I got creeps from reading their words but according to Charles you get the creeps as soon as they approach you. It's like we have this natural innate dread of them deep in our subconscious.

Yeah they always try to claim Jesus and then try to turn him into some abstract form, they never try to claim the things He said.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 02-28-2016 at 10:03 PM.

The thing I noted in Charles books 'Millennial Hospitality' was that there was natural fear from both sides. They seemed to really fear us. I think mainly because we are stronger, muscle wise, being on a planet that has more gravity. When they get here, they can barely walk around or go up steps. I also think we are more 'rough' as a species, meaning we are agressive, so they probably think of us as very dangerous and if they value life like us, then they are on the defensive in a heightened way. I also know that we (humans) might freak out easily (some of us, anyways). If they are wearing hardware that lets them hear thoughts (as they supposedly have) then they are probably hearing some raw, scary sounding thoughts from us.

A lot of the guys from the base that had seen the tall whites, feared them quite a bit. But the Tall Whites also stated they had equipment that caused 'fear' to overload in humans. Evidently some people are not effected by this. Charles seemed to be one of them. I think the Tall Whites were just afraid of us and were trying to keep a perimeter of distance from the military personnel and them, hoping they wouldnt get shot or beat up, etc.

Those miliseconds when you first meet someone 'alien' face to face and you are like 'afraid or not afraid'. I remember someones first reaction, finding himself face to face with 3 short people with eyes the size of grapefruit. They were standing there in a pose like they were about to turn and run, their hands in front of them like runners about to start a race. The person that saw them realized they were there, seeing them in the spirit, about 3 feet away from them, and the thought through his head was 'so thats what they look like', lol... I think, on that airbase, the USAF was trying to get 'them' to meet with their people and see how it would go, like letting them walk around each other. That was my take on it. A lot of fear from both sides. Funny though as the Generals seemed to be beyond that point and were one on one with talking with them.