Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everybody, I am new here, and Earthmans partner

Hi everybody, I am new here, and Earthmans partner

Hello everyone at Outpost Forum;

It is wild that it took a week, and numerous email, and talking to different people to finally get this opportunity to be a member of Outpost Forum. I should have joined before the hackers started in on this site.
    About myself, I grew up in Dayton, Ohio near Vandalia. The ETs have had a long history with my mom. The ETs helped with the materials to build our house for the fraction of the cost. There was a lot of UFO activity in the forest behind our house. My older brother had friends who discovered they have lost time after being abducted. As a child, waiting to go out for the school bus I watched a saucer trying to find a place to land in the woods.

I am a Reiki practitioner, Minister, Spiritual Teacher, I also work with healing with Light Frequencies, and Sound. I also have a BFA in Fine Arts with a concentration in painting. I have numerous physic experiences, and interesting discoveries. I am a Starseed, and have been contacted, and I planted.

I am the life partner these last few years with a long time member Outpost Forum 'Earthman' David Shock.

Welcome aboard, and sorry for the trouble it took to get you on board.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your family's contact stories. (ET's helping with materials to build a house!)
    We've got an 'Encounters' section where experiencers can share their stories.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Thank for fixer her account.. lol. Was strange. But all fixed now. Finally got her to sign up.. Welcome to the Outpost and love you too. lol.

Welcome to TOP! Glad you made it.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Arsara Light View Post
    Hello everyone at Outpost Forum;

It is wild that it took a week, and numerous email, and talking to different people to finally get this opportunity to be a member of Outpost Forum. I should have joined before the hackers started in on this site.
    About myself, I grew up in Dayton, Ohio near Vandalia. The ETs have had a long history with my mom. The ETs helped with the materials to build our house for the fraction of the cost. There was a lot of UFO activity in the forest behind our house. My older brother had friends who discovered they have lost time after being abducted. As a child, waiting to go out for the school bus I watched a saucer trying to find a place to land in the woods.

I am a Reiki practitioner, Minister, Spiritual Teacher, I also work with healing with Light Frequencies, and Sound. I also have a BFA in Fine Arts with a concentration in painting. I have numerous physic experiences, and interesting discoveries. I am a Starseed, and have been contacted, and I planted.

I am the life partner these last few years with a long time member Outpost Forum 'Earthman' David Shock.
    Hello and Welcome! I hope you have as much fun here as earthman does . . .

Blog Entries
    Hi Arsara Light. Welcome to the Outpost Forum.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Thank you everybody

Her avatar is just a small shot of one of her paintings. It's nice. It's a contact painting.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Arsara Light to the forum feel free to delve into any topic of discussion. There are indeed many and many more to be had. Welcome to the TOP forum.

Edward

Welcome, Arsara Light! I look forward to hear more of your experiences. Feel free to begin a discussion or join one already in progress.