Thread: In The House

Cool In The House

Hello Outpost Forum! Glad to be aboard. I guess a little about me is in order. Firstly, married happily for 15 years. We have no kids but 4 cats. I did about 6 1/2 years in the US Military (Army)....recently joined MUFON. Thats about it.
    Last edited by X-Origins; 02-28-2016 at 06:41 PM.

Welcome, I'm pretty new myself. There are a lot of great, knowledgeable, and friendly people here.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Origins View Post
    Hello Outpost Forum! Glad to be aboard. I guess a little about me is in order. Firstly, married happily for 15 years. We have no kids but 4 cats. I did about 6 1/2 years in the US Military (Army)....recently joined MUFON. Thats about it.
    Welcome to The Outpost Forum...

Welcome X.. Glad you could join in. Bunch of good folks here as you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Welcome X.. Glad you could join in. Bunch of good folks here as you will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Welcome to The Outpost Forum...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Welcome, I'm pretty new myself. There are a lot of great, knowledgeable, and friendly people here.
    Thanks all.

Welcome to the forum!
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour

Aloha and welcome X-Origins!

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum. Be prepared to have your mind and consciousness expanded and open about a lot of things. Feel free to share your questions, concerns and experiences. Everyone here is very receptive and we like to ask questions

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenmatter View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    Aloha and welcome X-Origins!
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Be prepared to have your mind and consciousness expanded and open about a lot of things. Feel free to share your questions, concerns and experiences. Everyone here is very receptive and we like to ask questions

Edward
    Thanks guys.