Thread: Roswell 1947 - Balloons or Government Coverup?

Blog Entries

Roswell 1947 - Balloons or Government Coverup?

What crashed in summer of 1947?

Was it like the government said, a top secret Mogul sonic monitoring balloon?

Or was it something more earth shaking?
    A crash landing by visitors NOT from our planet?

What do YOU believe?
    Last edited by calikid; 11-21-2011 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    A crash landing by visitors NOT from our planet?

What do YOU believe?
    I'd like to believe it wasn't from this planet, but, it may have come from a different future/timeline. But, will we ever know the truth..?

We cannot be so vain as to believe humans are the only [intelligent] life forms in the known universe

Still THE best one ever, IMHO. No amount of cover up stories (no less than four "official" stories at last count) can change the truth regarding the events of that day.

The only question - as posited by Garuda - is WHAT was it?

If you look at the research of people like Friedman, Carey & Schmitt, or at the Haut affidavit, then it's obvious it was not a weather balloon that came down.

The evidence is just overwhelming.

But still you have people who, in broad daylight, would deny the existence of the sun...

Because of that, I think the Roswell case can be used to identify disinformation agents...

Carry on, carry on...

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Well, here's what we've been told to date:

- "Wow, we just found a crashed disc, it's awesome!!!"

- "No, no, wait, it was just a balloon, nothing to see here.."

- "Actually we've done some research and it turns out it was a balloon from the secret Mogul program, nothing to get excited about"

- "Well, what do ya know, turns out the bodies we recovered in 47 were only parachute test dummies we dropped in 54, so that explains that, right?"

- "OK, OK, the truth is Stalin built the Saucer and the bodies were just altered humans, he dropped it in our back yard just to scare us! We've been studying
    it all in secret for over 60 years, but you wouldn't want to know about that, would you...?"

Maybe one day we'll come full circle and they'll finally release the truth along with some details, eh ?
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Blog Entries
    Full circle? As in:

"Wow, we just found a crashed disc, it's awesome!!!"

I'd pay a dollar to read that story!
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Is it just me or has anyone noticed how much the phrase " from a future timeline" is being used NOW when during the late forties and midfifties the most that was worried about was what the Russians might have been doing? All of the reports of what we are seeing are so strongly influenced by the discussions of the time. Then it was "crashed flying saucers"... or, if pressed, " some weather baloon"... later to be admitted that it was a " secret intelligence balloon" ... Now the idea is that it " Blinked in" somehow...

Not making any real comment here. Just an observation. Wondering what the flavor of this story will be ten years from now<g> Elizabeth

editing in here a response on this comment
    "We cannot be so vain as to believe humans are the only [intelligent] life forms in the known universe ...... haha..... I think I have some age on you here..... try saying that in..... say..... 1955 and just watch the response that you would have gotten!

Thats my point above. We are creatures of our own timeline and we see things through that particular filter. Its the filter that needs the work I suggest. EHD
    Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake; 12-05-2011 at 06:01 PM.

The History Channel
    In Search of Aliens: Decoding the Roswell Rock (S1, E4) | Full Episode free at Youtube

Reference links:
    The History Channel
    In Search of Aliens, "The Roswell Rock" IMDb
    In Search of Aliens IMDb
    Last edited by CasperParks; 10-25-2021 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    The History Channel
    In Search of Aliens: Decoding the Roswell Rock (S1, E4) | Full Episode free at Youtube

Reference links:
    The History Channel
    In Search of Aliens, "The Roswell Rock" IMDb
    In Search of Aliens IMDb

That rock seems familiar, didn't it appear on an episode of 'Ancient Aliens'?
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    That rock seems familiar, didn't it appear on an episode of 'Ancient Aliens'?
    Not sure... In Search of Aliens and Ancient Aliens had the same producer, Kevin Burns. It's possible a reference in Ancient Aliens was made to the stone.

IMDb link for Kevin Burns, click here.