Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Kennedy Assassination & UFOS

  1. #1

    Question Kennedy Assassination & UFOS

    This is the only place I thought this may fit so if its in the wrong place please move it. But I would like to ask a few questions here. But lets start by letting me say that we have all read the continuing saga of conspiracy theories on the Kennedy assassination. Who shot, from where, how many shooters etc...But I am currently reading a book that brought up this scenario and this is my questions:

    (1). Do you think Kennedy's assassination was partly due to his ambition to expose UFOs to the public?

    Now having ask that we all know that Rockefeller imposed institutional reforms that would have made it impossible for any sitting President to reveal full disclosure. Rockefeller managed to completely wrestle executive power of the UFO situation away from the Executive branch.

    (2). Is it these institutional reforms by Rockefeller that has kept present and past Presidents since Truman tight lipped about UFOs?

    Not looking to debunk any conspiracy theories here just trying to figure out how or why at the time they considered the UFO subject a threat to national security. Apparently Kennedy's thought was that the Russians may get the wrong idea if they see one of these UFOs floating over Moscow or something and think it was the United States.

  2. #2
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,306
    Blog Entries
    19
    Hello. Welcome to the forum.

    Don't recall all the specifics, but do recall a Russian rocket launch had a dramatic fail of unknown origins. Shortly after, Kennedy ordered CIA to share ALL UFO info with the USSR. Speculation was USSR thought US brought down rocket & contemplated nuclear response, while Kennedy obviously suspected ET.
    Ten days later, Kennedy was assassinated. The release of information never occurred.
    So, yes. IMHO It is possible the assassination was linked to prevention of disclosure.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  3. #3
    I have read a couple of books on this. I believe one was 'Secret Journey to Planet Serpo'. John F. Kennedy was 'really into' the ET's and how much it could do for us in our technological growth and health (medicines and that kind of tech). He designed a special cabinet or group or team that would handle all ET tech and info and announced it I think 3 days before he was killed, giving orders to the president of the CIA (who was presently handling all ET activity).

    And then countless people through the decades say that it was the CIA that took down John including one of the shooters on the team that was dispatched that morning.

    I think the truth is out there now and we have heard it. The truth always surfaces.

    Very sad... He was a good guy. I think he meant a lot of good.

  4. #4
    Perhaps J.FK was about to disclose news about an exchange program . . . namely SERPO or what ever it was called at the time . . .

  5. #5
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,306
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Perhaps J.FK was about to disclose news about an exchange program . . . namely SERPO or what ever it was called at the time . . .
    Nice theory. No telling WHAT black projects the intelligence agencies wanted to keep under wraps.

    But two written request from President Kennedy about UFOs were revealed in documents (no theory) released by C.I.A. under a FOIA request, back in 2011.
    One, asking CIA to provide a list that would delineate legitimate black projects from true unknowns (UFOs).
    The other, telling NASA officials to cooperate with USSR on the subject of UFOs.
    Memo dated Nov 12, 1963, 10 days prior to the Dallas tragedy.

    The conjecture was over a USSR launch of Zond-1/Kosmos-21 on Nov 11, 1963 (launch failure was one day prior, to date on JFK memo).
    The vehicle payload remains classified to this day. Due to some failure, the spacecraft was left stranded in space.

    Was the JFK memo prompted by this failed USSR space mission? It is possible.
    Was the JFK assassination related to these memos, and the information they would have revealed? It is possible.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Nice theory. No telling WHAT black projects the intelligence agencies wanted to keep under wraps.

    But two written request from President Kennedy about UFOs were revealed in documents (no theory) released by C.I.A. under a FOIA request, back in 2011.
    One, asking CIA to provide a list that would delineate legitimate black projects from true unknowns (UFOs).
    The other, telling NASA officials to cooperate with USSR on the subject of UFOs.
    Memo dated Nov 12, 1963, 10 days prior to the Dallas tragedy.

    The conjecture was over a USSR launch of Zond-1/Kosmos-21 on Nov 11, 1963 (launch failure was one day prior, to date on JFK memo).
    The vehicle payload remains classified to this day. Due to some failure, the spacecraft was left stranded in space.

    Was the JFK memo prompted by this failed USSR space mission? It is possible.
    Was the JFK assassination related to these memos, and the information they would have revealed? It is possible.

    Yup, We will never know the true possibilities IMHO, JFK and his Brother probably had connections (read confederates) in the Senate and Pentagon. The CIA, NASA, and even corporations would have wanted silence.

  7. #7
    It is possible that Kennedy's assassination was due to a variety issues. He had upset a lot of people. UFO / alien cover-up was one of many.

  8. #8
    Senior Member majicbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis. Minnesota
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Origins View Post
    This is the only place I thought this may fit so if its in the wrong place please move it. But I would like to ask a few questions here. But lets start by letting me say that we have all read the continuing saga of conspiracy theories on the Kennedy assassination. Who shot, from where, how many shooters etc...But I am currently reading a book that brought up this scenario and this is my questions:

    (1). Do you think Kennedy's assassination was partly due to his ambition to expose UFOs to the public?

    Now having ask that we all know that Rockefeller imposed institutional reforms that would have made it impossible for any sitting President to reveal full disclosure. Rockefeller managed to completely wrestle executive power of the UFO situation away from the Executive branch.

    (2). Is it these institutional reforms by Rockefeller that has kept present and past Presidents since Truman tight lipped about UFOs?

    Not looking to debunk any conspiracy theories here just trying to figure out how or why at the time they considered the UFO subject a threat to national security. Apparently Kennedy's thought was that the Russians may get the wrong idea if they see one of these UFOs floating over Moscow or something and think it was the United States.
    "Now having ask(ed) that: we all know that Rockefeller imposed institutional reforms that would have made it impossible for any sitting President to reveal full disclosure. Rockefeller managed to completely wrestle executive power of the UFO situation away from the Executive branch."

    WHAT? You have to source such claims like this. There is no evidence for, and there is plaenty evidence AGAINST such a claim! How would Rockefeller have come to developing an organization more powerful than the U.S. government. One has to believe that the government does not know how to just say NO to such a power grab! Again, what is you source please?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    "Now having ask(ed) that: we all know that Rockefeller imposed institutional reforms that would have made it impossible for any sitting President to reveal full disclosure. Rockefeller managed to completely wrestle executive power of the UFO situation away from the Executive branch."

    WHAT? You have to source such claims like this. There is no evidence for, and there is plaenty evidence AGAINST such a claim! How would Rockefeller have come to developing an organization more powerful than the U.S. government. One has to believe that the government does not know how to just say NO to such a power grab! Again, what is you source please?

    If I can locate the file on my computer I will....If not I ain't going to worry about it.
    Last edited by X-Origins; 03-01-2016 at 12:37 AM.

  10. #10
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,306
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Origins View Post
    If I can locate the file on my computer I will....If not I ain't going to worry about it.
    Planned to circle back around to the Rockefeller comment myself.
    Not something I recall hearing before/sounds interesting.
    I'd like to hear more, if you can dig it up.
    Were you referring to VP Nelson Rockefeller?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •