Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kennedy Assassination & UFOS

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    That video is a few years old, Wansen.
    Can't help but wonder if the new release of documents does anything to bolster Hunt's claim?
    After hearing about the CIA & FBI demanding that 100’s (or 1000’s depending upon the news source), of JFK files/documents remain sealed, I’d be quite surprised but pleased if it did.

Hard to accept that the truth, over half a century later, would still cause “significant harm to National Security”.
    Last edited by calikid; 10-28-2017 at 07:39 PM. Reason: changed "demeaning" to demanding

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    After hearing about the CIA & FBI demanding that 100’s (or 1000’s depending upon the news source), of JFK files/documents remain sealed, I’d be quite surprised but pleased if it did.

Hard to accept that the truth, over half a century later, would still cause “significant harm to National Security”.
    IMO, this continued cover-up most likely IS because of the ET/Alien aspect, as very little else could possibly matter after 50+ years . . .

It was around this time, alleged ET contacts at Holloman AFB took place. I'm thinking perhaps that event may have been on JFK's disclosure plan!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    IMO, this continued cover-up most likely IS because of the ET/Alien aspect, as very little else could possibly matter after 50+ years . . .

It was around this time, alleged ET contacts at Holloman AFB took place. I'm thinking perhaps that event may have been on JFK's disclosure plan!
    Maybe, but there are some other possibilities. Like quotes from a mole the CIA had inside the KGB (rumored). Not something the CIA would want publicized.
    I can respect that publishing SOME intelligence reports would hurt legitimate US intelligence efforts.
    But hundreds or thousands of pages? Seems unlikely.

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post

Thank you, calikid. I am a routine victim of the dreaded auto-correct.

That is a fascinating (most likely) conclusion. I have to admit it does sound highly plausible.

The difficult part is getting my head around how (potentially) massive the coverup of the ET reality may be.

Among the multitude of JFK assassination theories adrift, one can only imagine the ‘knee jerk’ reaction the average Joe would have hearing something to the effect that “Kennedy was killed because of Aliens” when, in fact, this might very well be the truth.

Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories will continue for a long, long time. I doubt Trump has or will see all files related to it... At a later date, if they claim to have released all the files - I will have my doubts.

Banned

JFK and the secret space program

I watched this highly informative video on Gaia and was impressed to understand some of the intrigue surrounding JFK's visit to Germany immediately after the second world war. Evidently, he was invited along by James Forestall, as they were personally close.

I suspect what they viewed and inspected there may have shocked them all to the core.

I've recorded about 6 minutes and recommended the watch if you have a subscription. The link is below the image.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    I watched this highly informative video on Gaia and was impressed to understand some of the intrigue surrounding JFK's visit to Germany immediately after the second world war. Evidently, he was invited along by James Forestall, as they were personally close.

I suspect what they viewed and inspected there may have shocked them all to the core.

I've recorded about 6 minutes and recommended the watch if you have a subscription. The link is below the image.

Nice synopsis of many theories.
    Poor Forrestal. Reminds me of that TV Series, "The Prisoner".
    Man dedicates his life to protecting Democracy, and at the end of his career is deemed: Knows too much, cannot be allowed to retire to civilian life.
    Sad ending.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post

Thanks for the video MA-3.

Several years ago I had an occasion to speak directly to a naval man who was working on the 4th floor of the hospital that very day when Forestal allegedly jumped.

(Keep in mind this is here say)

He informed me that just about everyone on the staff new something wasn't right up there.

He also said that Forestal was heavily medicated and could not likely climb over the radiator to go out the widow on his own. I was fortunate to meet this man at a wedding event and we spoke for about 30 to 40 mins about what he remembered (he was about 70 years old or so at the time).

Thanks for the video MA-3.

Several years ago I had an occasion to speak directly to a naval man who was working on the 4th floor of the hospital that very day when Forestal allegedly jumped.

(Keep in mind this is here say)

He informed me that just about everyone on the staff new something wasn't right up there.

He also said that Forestal was heavily medicated and could not likely climb over the radiator to go out the widow on his own. I was fortunate to meet this man at a wedding event and we spoke for about 30 to 40 mins about what he remembered (he was about 70 years old or so at the time).
    Wow.

Hearsay or not, that is very interesting.