Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kennedy Assassination & UFOS

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Planned to circle back around to the Rockefeller comment myself.
    Not something I recall hearing before/sounds interesting.
    I'd like to hear more, if you can dig it up.
    Were you referring to VP Nelson Rockefeller?
    Hi....I cannot find that file and I do not remember where I got that. So I guess I have no source for it. Anyone reading this ignore that part of the OP, sorry about that folks. Hard to prove something without evidence.
    Last edited by X-Origins; 03-01-2016 at 11:38 AM.

Welcome x origins

If you haven't read it I would recommend Micheal Salla's book discussed here
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...t=Kennedy+book

The group of people that aimed to control the world. I heard they even had a meeting onboard a Nuclear naval sub under the Polar ice cap once.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Welcome x origins

If you haven't read it I would recommend Micheal Salla's book discussed here
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...t=Kennedy+book
    Thanks. I have seen that book on Amazon may have to get it......I am currently reading his other book on Exopolitics.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a trove of JFK Assassination documents is about to be released.
    Let's hope President Trump doesn't block the release.
    Should be interesting.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    I was in second grade when Kennedy was shot. A tender 7 year old trying to comprehend who the President was, and why anyone would want to kill him. I do recall the Warren Commission closing the issue. And promising that after 50 years ALL records would be released. Missed that deadline. Maybe in another 50?

Trump delays release of some JFK assassination documents, bowing to national security concerns
    By Ian Shapira, Steve Hendrix and Carol D. Leonnig

President Trump delayed on Thursday evening the release of thousands of pages of classified documents related to the John F. Kennedy assassination, bowing to pressure from the CIA, FBI and other federal agencies still seeking to keep some final secrets about the nearly 54-year-old investigation.

The president allowed the immediate release of 2,800 records by the National Archives, following a last-minute scramble to meet a 25-year legal deadline. After lobbying by national security officials, the remaining documents will be reviewed during a 180-day period.

In a memo released by the White House, Trump said: “I am ordering today that the veil finally be lifted. At the same time, executive departments and agencies have proposed to me that certain information should continue to be redacted because of national security, law enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns. I have no choice — today — but to accept those redactions rather than allow potentially irreversible harm to our nation’s security.”
    Story Continues

Attachment 1008

This has come out already
    Police in Cambridge Uk were notified 25mins before the assassination took place

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-41773716

E. Howard Hunt’s (of Watergate infamy) attorney Douglas Caddy details a dinner with Hunt at which he claims Hunt told him Kennedy was assassinated for planning to reveal the reality of the ET presence on earth to the Soviets.

Relevant portion starts at approximately 33:00
    Last edited by Wansen; 10-27-2017 at 10:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    E. Howard Hunt’s (of Watergate infamy) attorney Douglas Caddy details a dinner with Hunt at which he claims Hunt told him Kennedy was assassinated for planning to reveal the reality of the ET presence on earth to the Soviets.

Relevant portion starts at approximately 33:00
    That video is a few years old, Wansen.
    Can't help but wonder if the new release of documents does anything to bolster Hunt's claim?
    Attachment 1008

Banned

JFK and the secret space program

There's a new "Deep Space series" video just released on Gaia "JFK and the Deep Space program" The earlier videos in the Deep Space series were extremely good and well documented. I have not seen the new one in the series just yet (too late time for bed) but will watch tomorrow and will post my thoughts on this 30 min exposé

https://www.gaia.com/video/jfk-and-secret-space-program