Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kennedy Assassination & UFOS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Thanks for the video MA-3.

Several years ago I had an occasion to speak directly to a naval man who was working on the 4th floor of the hospital that very day when Forestal allegedly jumped.

(Keep in mind this is here say)

He informed me that just about everyone on the staff new something wasn't right up there.

He also said that Forestal was heavily medicated and could not likely climb over the radiator to go out the widow on his own. I was fortunate to meet this man at a wedding event and we spoke for about 30 to 40 mins about what he remembered (he was about 70 years old or so at the time).
    That conversation must have been pivotal I'm sure.

The death of Forestal and the surrounding implications left somewhat of a scar on me, I remember thinking at the time, that the powers in place above the Presidency, had adopted the same evil tactics which we have all seen in Nazi Germany, Stalin's purges and Pol Pot's evil wonderland. Very sad indeed.

What happened that day when Forestal was murdered (allegedly) ripped a tare in our constitution which has not been repaired ever since.

Hi Guys

Would highly recommend the segment with Linda Moulton Howe.
    https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/11/21
    The interview with Daniel Lizst is fascinating. And it all fits in really well with Michael Salla's book discussed here, in it recounted the rise of Dulles and JFK's connections to James Forrestal. Discussed here:
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...hlight=kennedy

From the coast to coast website.
    Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe discussed the release of JFK assassination records; the Watergate break-in; long-time employees of the CIA; and the Majestic-12 group's involvement of the killing of President John F. Kennedy. She described the background of the assassination and the participation of CIA head Allen Dulles, who was fired by Kennedy in November of 1961. She said that Dulles was also the head of the secretive MJ-12 group, which reportedly had control of all UFO information, including public disinformation as well as back-engineering of captured alien technology, and that this is a vital clue as to why JFK was killed.

Linda interviewed researcher/ producer Daniel Lizst, who mentioned that around the story of Lee Harvey Oswald and those he was in contact with, there is "often UFO information." He described the background of the power struggles during the Kennedy administration, including the fact that the Deputy Director of the CIA under Dulles (who was also fired by JFK) was Earle Cabell, who’s brother was mayor of Dallas at the time of the assassination as well as a CIA asset. He also mentioned the investigation of New Orleans DA Jim Garrison, who attempted to expose what he believed was a conspiracy behind the killing and found "a government within a government" and was convinced that the aerospace industry was involved as well.

Linda then shared a recording of her interview with lawyer Douglas Caddy, who was a friend and confidant of CIA operative and convicted Watergate burglar E. Howard Hunt. Caddy said that in 1975, just before Hunt was about to start serving his jail sentence, he mentioned that Kennedy was killed because the CIA thought he was going to give "our most vital secret" to the Soviet Union. When Caddy asked him to reveal what this secret was, Hunt said "the alien presence," then shook his hand and walked away. Linda and her interview subjects further outlined a web of evidence that suggests in order to prevent the threat of nuclear war, JFK was attempting to share advanced aerospace technology with the Soviets, including concepts gleaned from captured UFOs, and that Dulles and others were determined to prevent this at any cost.

Continuing her talk with Lizst, he described a little-known figure named George Joannides, a CIA psychological warfare expert who was living and working in New Orleans the summer before the assassination. Lizst described how Joannides provided financial support to right-wing anti-Castro groups and also helped to build the impression that Oswald was a radical Communist. He also mentioned how Oswald was so fluent in Russian that his Soviet wife at first thought he was a native speaker, which was odd for a man who was supposedly a simple private in the Marines. He concluded that the assassination was meant to be a show of power by the Deep State at the time, because it was carried out "in broad daylight on a public street."

Daniel Lizst research seemed very sound to me. He joined a lot of dots.

Daniel Lizst aka 'Dark Journalist' documentary

DARK JOURNALIST: Agent Oswald - The CIA Patsy - RARE JFK Assassination Documentary

There is more JFK stuff on his website
    http://www.darkjournalist.com/s-caddy.php

In this interview Watergate Lawyer and Author, Douglas Caddy says the last thing, ultra CIA insider and agent E. Howard Hunt, told him was Kennedy was assassinated because of the Alien Presence
    @ 2hr 06 mins in...

http://www.darkjournalist.com/s-caddy.php

Blog Entries
    CIA insider E Howard Hunt?
    Forgot to mention convicted felon, member of Nixon dirty tricks squad.
    One of the plumbers involved in Watergate.
    IMHO, not the most trustworthy source. Use caution when assessing Hunt's Intel.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

That puts a dampener on it. Would recommend Daniel Lizst's interview on coast to coast though. They mentioned Dulles and so did Micheal Salla in his book I'm sure he was involved it somehow. I also watched his Dark Journalist documentary and it seemed well researched, had some great archive interviews in it, although I'm no expert in the field.

Thousands of JFK assassination documents have just been made public

Classified documents related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy have been released.
    The JFK files were released online after months of delays by the Biden administration.
    Kennedy was fatally shot on November 22, 1963, as he rode in a presidential motorcade in Dallas . . .

Nearly 1,500 previously classified documents related to the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy were released on Wednesday by the US National Archives and Records Administration.

That trove of documents can be viewed here.

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/release2021