Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris On the Air With Kevin Smith

Chris On the Air With Kevin Smith

The OutPost is happy to announce that our Co-Administrator, Chris, will be talking with Kevin Smith tomorrow, December 22 at 8PM Mountain Time.

More information about how to listen at the link below.

http://www.kevinsmithshow.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    The OutPost is happy to announce that our Co-Administrator, Chris, will be talking with Kevin Smith tomorrow, December 22 at 8PM Mountain Time.

More information about how to listen at the link below.

http://www.kevinsmithshow.com/
    I'm looking forward to discussing our new home and wonderful members with Kevin during his Open Lines show on Thursday night!

I may call in from my Fortress of Solitude.

Now THAT is

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I'll be listening as I am a member there. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. For anyone interested, I was on his show on the 15 of September. I have precog dreams and have saved my life three times by paying attention to them. It all started when I was about 7 years old. It's been an interesting life.

Quote Originally Posted by Precog View Post
    I'll be listening as I am a member there. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. For anyone interested, I was on his show on the 15 of September. I have precog dreams and have saved my life three times by paying attention to them. It all started when I was about 7 years old. It's been an interesting life.
    That sounds interesting! Why don't you start a thread on it? I'd love to hear more about those precognitive dreams.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'm looking forward to discussing our new home and wonderful members with Kevin during his Open Lines show on Thursday night!
    With any hope he'll nail you on all the years you devoted to enabling hoax after hoax at OM. SERPO, Drones, Sauce A... It's a long and shameful list.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

You would not have allowed those discussions to take place?

Somehow he confuses facilitating a discussion with supporting a hoax. Apparently it's a complicated place here in the free world.

Blog Entries
    Oh I love discussion. I live for that.. Even regarding angels dancing on the head of a pin-- except when discussion is foreclosed by the censoring of opposing views. That was the method of Bren, Chris and OMF in general. That forum pandered to any hoaxter who could drive web-hits. You know this and I know this, Doc. And I assume that's why you quit. I appreciate the 'circling the wagons' principle. But for crisakes let's allow some truth. Ivo was an enabler, as was his boss. He cannot come before us now claiming to be a paragon of truth.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk