Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Podesta

Can Podesta tell us the exact name of the dept. within the military or gov't agency that has those unreleased classified documents? I personally do not see anything more pressing than for the American public to have access to those files and even though I previously thought Trump might be able to bully his way into getting that information for us, knowing what I know now about him and how self-serving he is, I'm voting for Clinton because she's like us... she wants to know the truth.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Every President since Truman has wanted to know the truth but some how it slips their grasp when it comes to the UFO disclosure. My opinion, and mind you its only my opinion I do not think Clinton will get any further than the rest.

Just goes to show that the US is really a covert military stratocracy where the Pres. of the US is merely a mid-ranking civilian civil servant who is way down on the "need to know" list on essential and important matters.
    Last edited by A99; 03-03-2016 at 12:59 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Can Podesta tell us the exact name of the dept. within the military or gov't agency that has those unreleased classified documents? I personally do not see anything more pressing than for the American public to have access to those files and even though I previously thought Trump might be able to bully his way into getting that information for us, knowing what I know now about him and how self-serving he is, I'm voting for Clinton because she's like us... she wants to know the truth.
    Podesta does not name the department, my feeling is that the sucessor of the "Majestic" group has all the files and control of the subject, but has embargoed the knowledge to within its own walls of secrecy so that it can controll all interaction with the alien groups that we may encounter. I recall that Eisenhower transferred all control over to this group for any further government activity in a memo which created it (MJ-12) as having overall control and limited access even to future Presidents on a need to know basis only. Since then it may be refering to itself as under some other name or reference. There have been limited leaks of "Majestic, MJ-12" materials from the historic period pre 1954, a sort of limited disclosure for those seeking some understanding of the issue. With all the interaction that UFOs present to our population it seems rather foolish to continue to controll the basic knowledge of the alien existence, yet I feel this is a middle ground that seems necessary for those in the government who are uncomfortable with any and every aspect of the alien issue and the reality that there really is nothing that they can do to control any of it. Those of us on the outside who want to know will have to do with what little we have, as we can conttrol nothing.

It would be hard to the government to come clean. Serious PR mess. How would the US citizen's take it if they confessed they knew this all this time. I think they can only just now say something might be true about the UFO phenomenon and say yes it is happening. Now lets make contact and be done with it. Only way. Maybe Clinton could be the one to do it. Still makes me wonder who is in charge of this. Who knows and for how long.

Reply to majibar's comment.

Since when does a "memo" from the President garner such power to dictate an action without the approval of congress and/or SCOTUS? That's illegal isn't it? Can't it be reversed? At any rate, the term "need to know" is a joke in this case because in reality that condition is non-existent. Former Pres. Clinton even said on a talk show that if we are being visited, he "hopes" our visitor's are not like the ones that showed up in Independence Day. That's a pretty scary statement coming from a former president, is it not?
    One thing for sure, that group that's keeping that information to themselves about our visitor's essentially controls the world.
    Last edited by A99; 03-03-2016 at 02:10 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    It would be hard to the government to come clean. Serious PR mess. How would the US citizen's take it if they confessed they knew this all this time. I think they can only just now say something might be true about the UFO phenomenon and say yes it is happening. Now lets make contact and be done with it. Only way. Maybe Clinton could be the one to do it. Still makes me wonder who is in charge of this. Who knows and for how long.
    Hillary Clinton stated that it's possible that we've been visited which in my book means that she had access to information maybe via her husband that states that we have in fact been visited and most likely, are still being visited. As for the PR mess... I don't think that's really an issue... not in this day and age.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I know if they did come out and say they knew for 60 years. I would love it. But I'm not sure how people that really don't believe would react. I still wonder how they will react to our Satellite project. Will they try to stop us?

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Just goes to show that the US is really a covert military stratocracy where the Pres. of the US is merely a mid-ranking civilian civil servant who is way down on the "need to know" list on essential and important matters.
    Well said, I couldn't agree more; Eisenhower's farewell address warning went unheeded and we're hip-deep in it now.