Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Podesta

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Thx for that Doc...

A quick query brought up this 2001 interview with Daniel Sheehan but I thought this is fairly similar to what Grant Cameron of the CIA was sounding off a few years back. I then looked to see who transcribed this interview and it was none other than Grant Cameron. Cameron was more than likely one of the insiders Sheehan had spoke about.

We know for sure Cameron worked for the CIA but to my knowledge was never reprimanded by the Company for divulging highly classified information, which makes it kind of fishy IMO.

In intelligence nothing is ever as it seems which makes me suspect a Disinformation campaign.

This link will take you to the interview.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc836.htm

Interview with Daniel Sheehan (July, 2001)

'Strange Days...Indeed' with Errol Bruce-Knapp and Scott Robins, Transcribed by Grant Cameron

original source | fair use notice

Summary: Interview with Daniel Sheehan July 14, 2001 'Strange Days...Indeed' with Errol Bruce-Knapp and Scott Robins. Daniel Sheehan has degrees from Harvard in government, law and divinity. He established the Christic Institute in Washington D.C., and has been legal counsel on many high profile cases... Cases such as Karen Silkwood for example -- Iran-Contra, the American Sanctuary Movement, the Pentagon papers, Three Mile Island and Watergate. He has gained access to many restricted government files.
    Grant Cameron is a Canadian who has done a lot of work gathering documents on what the U.S. Presidents knew about UFOs. He owns the website, Presidential UFO. He never worked for the CIA.

http://www.presidentialufo.com/

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    I know if they did come out and say they knew for 60 years. I would love it. But I'm not sure how people that really don't believe would react. I still wonder how they will react to our Satellite project. Will they try to stop us?
    No, not likely.

If your method is off, it wouldn't yield the results that would uncover alien activity. Then, there isn't any honest reason to stop your attempt. It would proceed just without a hitch and just yield no promising results. (A "Null" result)

You'd be off to a good start to open some informal chats with individuals who have sighted ET craft and attempt to figure out if your system can reasonably detect appearances or instances of such crafts in an area OR even anything unique related to sightings.

It is a reasonable assumption that ET's are ahead of common detection techniques. So a cube-sat would need to drive to "home plate" some kind of innovative attempt to measure and detect anything related to alien activity. If you are just taking environmental samples with the cube-sat then you'd need to be able to prove that anything you do collect is in some way going to establish a link to ET activity.

Anyway, I am pretty sure there must be other countries with sat projects with deep pockets who'd secretly collect data on ET activity. I am going to assume they had to first field test a general set of hypothesis on the method they wanted to achieve. To do that you need to know the possible parameters of what you are looking for and how you should go forward in looking for it just like a major industrialized nation.

Edit: For example, if a cube-sat were capable of detecting a radiation signature that is uniquely generated by on the ground ET craft. Then you could take a piece of data like a coordinate on the earth surface and search for any associated sighting. After a few dozen detection, (if successfully tied to real incidents being reported) you could make a reasonable assertion that you can corroborate that something strange (as in out of the norm) took place at a specific time and place on earth.

Then, coordinating witnesses, you could establish that people on the ground saw X,Y,Z that indicates something of unearthly origin.

Though I am not sure a cube-sat could do all that within the confined space it has right?
    Last edited by Fore; 03-05-2016 at 05:56 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Grant Cameron is a Canadian who has done a lot of work gathering documents on what the U.S. Presidents knew about UFOs. He owns the website, Presidential UFO. He never worked for the CIA.

http://www.presidentialufo.com/

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    My mistake it wasn’t Grant Cameron it was Chase Brandon who worked for the CIA with a similar story. So let me rephrase the structure of this post from the last post.

A quick query brought up this 2001 interview with Daniel Sheehan but I thought this is fairly similar to what Chase Brandon of the CIA was sounding off a few years back. Chase Brandon was more than likely one of the insiders Sheehan had spoke about.

We know for sure Brandon worked for the CIA but to my knowledge was never reprimanded by the Company for divulging highly classified information, which makes it kind of fishy IMO.

In intelligence nothing is ever as it seems which makes me suspect a Disinformation campaign.

So not Grant Cameron but Chase Brandon is the culprit who worked for the CIA. I am forever getting these two people mixed up. Not the first time I made that mistake between these two fellas.

http://www.chasebrandon.com/page0/page0.html
    Last edited by atmjjc; 03-05-2016 at 04:18 PM.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Over the years, John Podesta has created a documented trail for Disclosure. Let’s say upon Disclosure, those in power fall from grace. Podesta has positioned himself to run for President, and will be able to claim and prove he has pushed for Disclosure for years. That or, he has positioned himself as point-man when it happens.