Thread: Filer's Files 9-2016 Worldwide Reports

Filer's Files 9-2016 Worldwide Reports

Worldwide UFO Sightings

Australia Convincing Triangle UFO

Stanhope Gardens — Early evening sitting on my patio at 18:40 PM, on December 16, 2013 I noticed a small black object hovering in the sky to the north. At first, I thought it may be a kite but it just hung there. I grabbed my iPhone and took three photos at different magnifications.
    I watched the object for a while and then went back inside. Next time I came out it was gone. “The Phoenix Incident” had a triangular craft being pursued by an F-15 and it reminded me of my photo. I really do not know what it was but it was weird to just be hovering in the sky. Photos are untouched and taken with an iPhone 5. Thanks to Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ Website

Jervis Bay — On Tuesday February 9, at around 2:40 PM, and getting washing when I saw something to the southeast, which caused me to do a double take. I saw a slate grey elliptical aircraft emerge from fog and disappeared back into it. There are no zeppelins or blimps active in this region of Australia and there was no fog on Tuesday afternoon. The sighting lasted no more than twenty seconds. I also felt a sense of unease, and foreboding, which lingered for much of Tuesday afternoon. Earlier in the day, I had passed Jervis Bay and saw the Navy was conducting maneuvers. I glimpsed a small aircraft of some kind, and was prepared to dismiss the incident as a trick of the eyes. Friday night, I took a look at MUFON to see tributes to Edgar Mitchell and read news of a UFO incident in America similar to mine. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Brazil Lights

Santa Catarina – A bright formation of lights changed formation and shape.
    Discovered in photos taken on February , 2016 on the grounds of Cachoeira Seca in Camburiú in Santa Catarina Brazil. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Canada Orbs

Toronto — At sunrise on 11th & 12th of October 2015, a radiating “object” in the shape of a large diamond appeared. The color as witnessed was in an old tone.
    Photographic evidence and close-ups are attached in this report that shows different rotating-changing shapes in all kinds of hues. It changed from white to pink to green to near metallic to blue and so forth. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Toronto — At about 7:10 PM on February 17, 2016 in my apartment faced towards the north side, right in front of Taylor Creek Ravine. My mom witnessed what seemed to be an extremely bright helicopter. It looked very much like a white star, but was far away, and at a high altitude. It looked like it changed directions descending toward my building. I ran to the bedroom and was mesmerized by what appeared to be a glowing triangle with three distinct flashing lights of blue, red, and white. I saw it up close, maybe within 400-500 feet asking myself; is this real? My mother was right beside me, to confirm that my eyes were not playing tricks on me. It looked 30 feet on each side moving extremely fast. I can say for sure that it was NOT an airplane, or helicopter. I saw it perfectly that it was a defined triangle with lights. I lost sight of this object when it moved south and up. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Cuba Many Documented Alien Craft Sightings

On March 16, 1950, Captain Miguel Murciano of the CompañÃ*a de Aviación Cubana reported having timed the progress of an unknown object over Antilla Airport on the island’s eastern edge. The strange object, he said,” was traveling at extraordinary speeds at five thousand feet “covering eight degrees in sixteen minutes” – Captain Murciano the object at 10:15 AM, during a flight from Santiago de Cuba to Antilla. All crewmembers and passengers saw the object agreeing it was not an airplane.
    Dr. Sergio Cervera of the Comisión Investigadora de Fenómenos Aéreos (CIFA) compiled a list of significant UFO-related cases in Cuba going as far back as the 1930s. Dr. Cervera’s notes for the year 1952 include a sighting by fifty witnesses in the village of Candonga when, a very bright light began zigzagging, and engaged in a cosmic ballet for an hour.

In 1953, Lt. Waldo Martinez, in the Cuban army, was driving a jeep toward the city of Trinidad when his vehicle’s engine shut down. It was then he noticed a powerful green light flying past his jeep, landing some 200 meters away. The object’s lights dimmed as the jeep regained its power and Mr. Martinez and his passengers resumed their journey. This CE-2 included the discovery of a burned circle on the ground, measuring some sixty feet across.
    Researcher Orestes Girbau mentions an unusual event that took place on July 5, 1959 in the Bay of Matanzas when 30 Boy Scouts and their leaders had gone out on a hike at 9:30 AM. The entire troop ran toward the beach watching an object, which emerged from the sea and was only a few meters over the surface. The object was oval-shaped glowing disk or top that leveled off and rose straight up at an astonishing rate of speed, vanishing into the blue in less than 15 seconds.”
    Once settled down, the witnesses agreed that the object was metallic in appearance and silver in color. Two anglers who watched report was wingless and between 20 and 26 feet in diameter and noiseless NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Thanks to Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ Website

India Cylinder

Bangalore — I have received your emails for five years and have been interested in UFOs for 30 years. Sunset photography is my hobby and I often travel from Bangalore to Mysore for duty. Every evening I took thousands of photos and the best ones are published in my facebook page.
    Facebook

This photo was taken on February 3, 2016 at 5.53 pm, in a moving train as is usual every day. This object is far or distant I cannot analyze. Please examine this and give a review. If it is far away, it is definitely a UFO, if it is only 15 feet away it is a falling tree leave. Thanks to MUFON CMS VijaMK

India’s River Low Water Reveals Amazing Sight

The recently reduced river in Karnataka has been showing strange rock formations that have been leading many people to go to its edges and stare in wonder. Part of the reason is the fact that these have historical meaning to the Hindu population. Commonly known as Shiva Ling, the symbols and rock formations that are becoming noticeable are said to be hints that long ago aliens walked amongst us. There are plenty of conspiracies over the symbols and what their “true” meaning is. In modern culture, they are meant as strength and power, but many believe that it could be a sign that aliens have come long ago, and these are signs that they are going to return. Whatever you believe, they’re a sight to see. SEE THE VIDEO HERE >> Websit

Ireland Orb

It was sunny day; we wanted to take a selfie. Then we saw a bright object in the photo that at first we thought was the light of the sun.
    I immediately took another photo on February 19, 2016.
    After one minute, the orb changed again and we took another photo, Because of the sun, we couldn’t see it.in third photo.
    It was changed again but it had something like wings. They were red.in fourth picture it disappeared
    Thanks to MUFON CMS

Mexico Lights

Puerto Vallarta — My wife, my two children and I sat at a table on the second floor of La Posta Restaurant looking at the sunset on February 13, 2016. We had clear view of the ocean when an orange glow appeared on the horizon after the sun set. At first, we thought it was an airplane but it hovered, and then shot up over a mile in two seconds. It came back down at the same speed to stop and hover on the horizon again. It then flew southwest, stopped, followed a similar path in the opposite direction heading northwest then came back in the same location where it hovered again before shooting upward and disappeared. I was convinced this was a UFO based on its behavior. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Philippines Disc

Calapan City — My girlfriend took the kids to the beach about on January15, 2016, in middle of the day as she usually does, noticed an object, and took a video. She brought the cam recorder because she has spotted the object around the same area roughly once a month. She also stated that when it appears it is always in front of the sun. I was not present but watching the video, it seems to change shape or reflect and/absorb light. I also noticed what I think looks like a thin red line maybe a light across the object. Thanks to MUFON CM

UK/England Cylinder

Felixstowe – The object was seen for about 5 minutes, it was very light color on February 10, 2016. There is a plane leaving a contrail flying under it suggesting it is flying at a very altitude and is huge. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    United Kingdom North Wales

Llandudno — Robert and Susie Hale are asking if aliens are making visits to the Llandudno area? They have seen UFOs several times in the last year. Their first experience was when they saw and unusual Easter egg-shaped object in the sky above their home in March. It seemed to glide before making sudden jumping maneuvers, changed shape into a sphere, and sped away.
    Three weeks later, the couple was walking on a footpath on the slopes of the Orme, when they spotted a vivid ball of light hovering above the cliffs. Robert said, “Previously we had been skeptical about UFOs but these sightings made us think perhaps they do exist, so we started to keep a look out for anything else unusual.” In July, above Cwm Mountain, they saw a charcoal-colored triangular shaped craft without markings made a low-pitched humming noise as it sped off. On August 25, also above Cwm Mountain, they again saw an Easter egg-shaped object, this time with what seemed to be a spherical object suspended beneath it.
    It came right overhead, making a very low humming noise and then flew off,” said Robert. “It’s very strange.” said Robert. “We don’t know where to go for the answers. Moreover, Susie said, “We never used to believe in these things but we are seeing them so often that we’ve changed our minds.” NOTE: The above image is CGI. Thanks to Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ Website