Thread: Garuda asked that I would share this story about the ET's helping to build my childhood home.

Garuda asked that I would share this story about the ET's helping to build my childhood home.

We lived in Dayton, Ohio it was 1963, and I was two years old. My mother who at the time was a unappreciated adult Sunday school teacher at the local church, was scoping the neighborhood for a new place. She felt particularly drawn to a empty two acer lot, there was no for sale sign. She was able to acquire the lot for a ridiculously low price. When my mom went out to get quotes on building materials she felt the need to go to this precut-homes company. Then one day her friend saids to her “I see that you have dug the foundation for your new house.” “No I haven't” she replied. Driving over to the lot she finds that sure enough the excavation was dug. She goes back to the precut-home co. and informs them that she has signed no contract with them, and made no agreements. They were very sorry. Since this company was offering free excavations with the purchase of one of their homes, they said just have it for free. When mom was running around looking for building materials, she ran into her friend again. “I see that you have all of your building materials.” “No I haven't” my mom replied. Going over to the lot, sure enough everything down to the roofing nails was there. So she goes back to the precut-homes co. nobody wanted to give her any attention, so she caused a scene in the middle of their showroom. The owner ran out and grabbed her up by the arm and hustled her into his office. He was very sorry, and could not understand how all the materials could have been delivered, and agreed to let my mom have them all at their cost, and anything else she would ever need, and even threw in the laborers. That night our future next door neighbor saw what she thought was flashing cop car lights coming through the window. “My sons are in trouble with the law again” she thought, but after waiting, and waiting no police came to the door so she looks outside to see a big silver ship over on our lot, behind the mound of dirt. She watch the ship with the pulsing red lights, and the beings doing strange things for a long time. In the morning there was a burned area in the grass 30 feet in diameter. We moved in shortly after my third birthday in 1964.
    Shortly after moving in, my mom began to get interested in metaphysical books, my older brother taught my mom how to do meditation. Late one night in 1969 mom was in the livingroom reading and meditating, when something made her look up two small, pale almost white complexioned ETs walked through the glass of our closed patio siding glass doors. They had large heads, no hair, and huge beetle like wrap around eyes, and small child like bodies. They had long slender arms, and legs. They wore shinny, fish scale, silver, skin-tight jumpsuits that didn't wrinkle when they moved. She was not frightened by them, they were very kind, and gentle to her. When she looked into their eyes she felt like they were ONE, she could fall right into their eyes, and felt profound dimensions of love, and wisdom. Telepathically they told her that they have been watching the work she has been doing spiritually: Clairaudiently receiving messages spiritual lessons, teaching a metaphysical class out of our home, doing energy healings, counseling, and healing grieving children who have recently died. They asked if she would go with them and work with them, she agreed.

The rest of this story can be found in Tom Dongo s' book “The Mysteries of Sedona Book II, The Alien Tide” Chapter 12.

Thanks for posting that fascinating history.

That, indeed, is a fascinating story.

Thanks for posting it.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsara Light View Post
    We lived in Dayton, Ohio it was 1963, and I was two years old. My mother who at the time was a unappreciated adult Sunday school teacher at the local church, was scoping the neighborhood for a new place. She felt particularly drawn to a empty two acer lot, there was no for sale sign. She was able to acquire the lot for a ridiculously low price. When my mom went out to get quotes on building materials she felt the need to go to this precut-homes company. Then one day her friend saids to her “I see that you have dug the foundation for your new house.” “No I haven't” she replied. Driving over to the lot she finds that sure enough the excavation was dug. She goes back to the precut-home co. and informs them that she has signed no contract with them, and made no agreements. They were very sorry. Since this company was offering free excavations with the purchase of one of their homes, they said just have it for free. When mom was running around looking for building materials, she ran into her friend again. “I see that you have all of your building materials.” “No I haven't” my mom replied. Going over to the lot, sure enough everything down to the roofing nails was there. So she goes back to the precut-homes co. nobody wanted to give her any attention, so she caused a scene in the middle of their showroom. The owner ran out and grabbed her up by the arm and hustled her into his office. He was very sorry, and could not understand how all the materials could have been delivered, and agreed to let my mom have them all at their cost, and anything else she would ever need, and even threw in the laborers. That night our future next door neighbor saw what she thought was flashing cop car lights coming through the window. “My sons are in trouble with the law again” she thought, but after waiting, and waiting no police came to the door so she looks outside to see a big silver ship over on our lot, behind the mound of dirt. She watch the ship with the pulsing red lights, and the beings doing strange things for a long time. In the morning there was a burned area in the grass 30 feet in diameter. We moved in shortly after my third birthday in 1964.
    Shortly after moving in, my mom began to get interested in metaphysical books, my older brother taught my mom how to do meditation. Late one night in 1969 mom was in the livingroom reading and meditating, when something made her look up two small, pale almost white complexioned ETs walked through the glass of our closed patio siding glass doors. They had large heads, no hair, and huge beetle like wrap around eyes, and small child like bodies. They had long slender arms, and legs. They wore shinny, fish scale, silver, skin-tight jumpsuits that didn't wrinkle when they moved. She was not frightened by them, they were very kind, and gentle to her. When she looked into their eyes she felt like they were ONE, she could fall right into their eyes, and felt profound dimensions of love, and wisdom. Telepathically they told her that they have been watching the work she has been doing spiritually: Clairaudiently receiving messages spiritual lessons, teaching a metaphysical class out of our home, doing energy healings, counseling, and healing grieving children who have recently died. They asked if she would go with them and work with them, she agreed.

The rest of this story can be found in Tom Dongo s' book “The Mysteries of Sedona Book II, The Alien Tide” Chapter 12.
    That is a very intriguing account. Thank you for posting it. I'm a little confused though. Was the house built in Dayton or Sedona?

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

That house was built in Dayton, a half mile from my house at the time. We went to grade school together. That Is how we met. And I didn't even know this was happening just down the street from me.