Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bright Green substances from a UFO crash

Blog Entries

Bright Green substances from a UFO crash

Originally Posted by Arsara Light

It is interesting to hear about the bright green substance in the UFO crash. I had an exspirence out on the Indian Reservation. I was Astro traveling in my waking state one morning in February 1998. I recognize the landscape it was these cliffs right next to the highway I landed on one of them, then I notice that three large Grays standing looking out over the highway. Now I will interject here that al of my exposure to aliens have been the higher beings of love, I am accustomed to their telepathic wave of communication. This was different, I sensed noting. I said to myself in my head "Why can't I hear their thoughts"? At that moment they spun around, and looked at me. In that very moment I felt an ominous, heavy icy-cold presence. The gray in the middle leaned forward to focus in on my astro traveling self. I could feel these big black eyes reaching into me. I never knew this level of terror before. It filled my being right through his eyes. I zapped out of there as fast as lightening back into my body. I never been so frighten in my life. I was totally freaked out of my mind for three days. I learned afterwards that the tall greys are often found on the Indian reservation.
    Getting back to the green stuff. I was wondering what, and why are they here on the res? I started to see a white dust or powder, they where gleaning up from the ground, and I also felt like it came from bones. Next I was in an alien laboratory there was bright green stuff in large beakers everywhere all over the lab, and a gray working away with what he was doing, much too busy to notice me thankfully. I never could figure out this green stuff, really it was almost like the color of antifreeze except it seemed to glow. It makes a curtain sense now after reading the above article on the craft being shot down, and all of the green stuff.

Thanks for sharing this story Arsara Light, I've been trying to figure out since I was young and I was very scared at night and I would have awful dreams of this "green mist" as I would call it, come for me at night. Im 39 now and this was all in my early childhood like under 8yrs old and under. I don't know if there is any relation here and I haven't gleaned much information about it. I don't want to hi-jack your posting but I cant but help to think that perhaps I might be getting a possible relation to my experiences as to what "might" of been happening or who might of been interjecting in my early childhood. I've long suspected since I started my awaking that something might of been going on but I can't be for sure. I'm not sure if its just my ego trying to feel like something did happen at that time but I know for a certain fact that something has happened in recent years. Anyways I used to get bloody noses late at night when I sleep , but my parents would just tell me it was due to the dryness but in my early childhood it was a problem. I still get bloody noses but not in the middle of the night like I used to. Oh and the green mist did glow too but like I said it was like a mist.

Edward

Oh one more thing, as you mentioned when you were traveling in your astro body and how those beings didnt seem to having any thoughts you could detect but then they were able to sense you some how and then peer through you and effect you. Hence you got the hell out of dodge and went back to your body. I have also had experience in the astral realm where I know I've been taken and I have had feeling of this happening. The one time was in a neighboorhood scenario and being taking up through this beam of light that would paralyze me throught this light but the sound it made. It pretty much froze half my body and the different type of resonance of this deep hum and high pitched sound could be ascertained all at the same time. Then the other time I was taken out of my body and worked on and then put back into my body as I saw myself float back to it. Honestly I think it's easier and safer for them(who ever them is) to do this than do it physically.(this story is highly redacted here just for brevity)

Just trying to reaffirm that stuff can happen to us and we can sense/feel/know what is going on in different states of consciousness and being and its all indeed real.

Edward

Sansanoy

I empathize with you Edward. It's tough living with the suspicion and the sense of "awakening".

There may be something kind of frightening about the nose bleeds. I'll post it below in white, just highlight below if you want to see it. It's nothing to worry about in and of itself but it points to their handiwork.

David Jacobs says that noses are commonly used for inserting implants, and that they often cause nose bleeds and life long congestion.

I saw what you said in white there and it could explain why I have had some severe Sinus infection and ear problems most of my childhood and young teenage and adult life. I still have sinus problems every now and then but not at the frequency I when I was younger. Also my ear problems have pretty much vanished only some nasal problems once in a blue moon crops up. To add to that when I was 7 I had such a problem with pain and fluid back-up in my nasal and ear way's that I needed tubes put in my ears for the drainage to relieve the pressure and fluids. Now tubes in the ears is not unheard of or uncommon but the result of me having to have that at the age of when most of what I described above in possible relation to Arsara Light's post does make things a bit more intriguing and makes me think.

Edward

Everything above was taken from the fliler's files and the discussion will continue here for all who's interested per the upper establishment,

Thank you Edward for sharing your story, I can't imagine how frightening these experiences for you. I think when I was behind they didn't know yet that I just showed up, until I had a thought in my head. And I guess I got away before the one gray could get a fix on me. I was so scared for three days because I feared that they would find me.
    I wish everyone who ever had experiences didn't have fearful ones, because the ones that are more in line with Universal Love are so cool. My mom tells the story about these friendly aliens that would pick her up at night and it was like joy riding for her. She was a toddler at the time, she talks about crawling around the ship, pulling herself you on the things in the ship, what the ship look like on the inside, and they would even let her be up on the dash board so to speak, she would stand there with her hands on the window while flying through the stars. Her contact with them made her very smart. She could read perfectly well at age three, graduated from high school when she was fourteen. My experiences are more with good ET's. I had a very loving ET came to see me in Sedona, spoke to me in musical tones, and he gave me a implant in my wrist that raised my energy vibrations, but I can no longer wear a wristwatch, the energy of the battery conflicts with the inplant which hurts.

Blog Entries
    Arsara Light, With the good Et's you and your mother have had contact with, was there a general message they were trying to impart to you or was just having the experience and you eventually sharing it with others the goal? Or was it something else entirely? Was it perhaps your space family or perhaps even soul family just checking up and making sure earth life was going ok? Thanks for sharing what you have so far I am very fascinated and I'm like a sponge.

Edward

I hope you dont mind. I would like to share an experience. First, I am a Christian. I did get into the out of body thing years ago, but it brought in some very bad spirits into my life and I have suffered since. But..... I remember one morning. I woke up very slowly and felt a presence in my room. The sun had just come up, summer, the light coming in the semi transparent curtains, the room super bright with the sun. I opened my eyes, remaining quite still and calm, and looked around. At my right side, beside my bed, near my feet, looking for some reason at my feet, were two 'aliens' (I would think). I had seen short aliens before with the giant grape fruit sized eyes, and I had seen a tall alien with a very large head and what appeared to be composite eyes (not quite sure). But this morning, I saw two figures, about 4'6", maybe a little more. One was taller. I could tell the short one was female. They had scaly skin that was a rainbow of colors, like a lizard, like a geko that had camouflage. You could see green, blue, red, like how a humming bird looks with color grauduations, and metallic looking from the small scales. They had small eyes, and very very strange hooked noses, like the witch had on 'Wizard of Oz'. It literally had a curle back towards the lip on the bottom. I felt a very 'very' evil feeling from these two. My heart started racing and they disappeared, so I knew they were in the spirit and still present in my room.

That was hard to deal with, something bad in my room and I couldnt see them. I later found I could see outlines and things in the spirit. But again, bad spirits started coming in my room and it just went downhill from there. But I'll never forget that morning, waking up slowly and catching a glimpse of those two things in my room. Goodness. The evil feeling coming from them was not good. When I had seen the short 'people' with large eyes, about 3 feet high, I felt safe. No bad feelings.

I hope you dont mind me posting this on your thread. Your story, Arsara, reminded me of my event.
    Last edited by lionheart001; 03-09-2016 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Arsara Light, With the good Et's you and your mother have had contact with, was there a general message they were trying to impart to you or was just having the experience and you eventually sharing it with others the goal? Or was it something else entirely? Was it perhaps your space family or perhaps even soul family just checking up and making sure earth life was going ok? Thanks for sharing what you have so far I am very fascinated and I'm like a sponge.

Edward
    Edward; With my mom at first she only had those joy rides then nothing until they helped with the build my house, which I wrote about under the title: "Garuda asked that I would share this story about the ET's helping to build my childhood home" She then gone on to be a great spiritual teacher for those who knew her. Some times I would get a bit jealous she would have special kudos with Jesus himself, literally he would show up, go sit in a chair and mom would go sit in his lap when she was feeling bad. In the mid 70's it started that just her bras would smell like lillies to now her house everything she owns smells like lillies. I came home from school one day to find a congress woman in our home that came to her for a reading. Important people, fortune 500 people would call her for readings. She gave an Easter Sunrise Service were the Welches grape juice turned to wine and the Sun danced all over the sky. Then after the service everybody when over to the farm house and asked if they had any food, and they said that they didn't have much but they fixed what little they had, but the food never ran out just like the 'Loaves & Fishes' story in the Bible, there was a bunch of food left over. Now we know that she was Mary Magdalene the wife of Jesus. But where I leave off on what I have written about the building of my home, a very nicely dressed young man shows shows up in the house one night when my mom was alone. He said Lila you have been so helpful ( in all of her spiritual teaching, healing work, et..) We would like to give you a treat. He took my mom by the hand and everything started to go by really fast until it turned into a blur. when they stopped they were on a warehouse street in Boston. He showed her over to a door to a warehouse they go inside and inside the building were space ships being worked on. They were all aliens they just looked like humans, and they all spoke telepathically to each other. Sorry I don't mean to get off track. My mom, she has been my best friend, and guru, she truly is amazing. Me I'm just a starseed - a mystic traveler. I remember living on other planets, and I have been here on this planet a very long time. But his is what I know: The ETs like my mother & I have worked with are in the interest of helping mankind, helping them grow and expand spiritually. There are also those on higher dimensions that are invisible to us on this lower dimension, and many of these are working with people who are crossing over to the other side. Usually they are working along side with the angels. Some people channel messages from them, and they teach. The goal is "The Humans on This Planet Have Got To Stop Fighting, we have got to become a planet of PEACE" which they came out and said just as much when they interrupted all the radio airwaves and said this back around 1972 I think it was. They are just working their way up the spiritual ladder like we all do.

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart001 View Post
    I hope you dont mind. I would like to share an experience. First, I am a Christian. I did get into the out of body thing years ago, but it brought in some very bad spirits into my life and I have suffered since. But..... I remember one morning. I woke up very slowly and felt a presence in my room. The sun had just come up, summer, the light coming in the semi transparent curtains, the room super bright with the sun. I opened my eyes, remaining quite still and calm, and looked around. At my right side, beside my bed, near my feet, looking for some reason at my feet, were two 'aliens' (I would think). I had seen short aliens before with the giant grape fruit sized eyes, and I had seen a tall alien with a very large head and what appeared to be composite eyes (not quite sure). But this morning, I saw two figures, about 4'6", maybe a little more. One was taller. I could tell the short one was female. They had scaly skin that was a rainbow of colors, like a lizard, like a geko that had camouflage. You could see green, blue, red, like how a humming bird looks with color grauduations, and metallic looking from the small scales. They had small eyes, and very very strange hooked noses, like the witch had on 'Wizard of Oz'. It literally had a curle back towards the lip on the bottom. I felt a very 'very' evil feeling from these two. My heart started racing and they disappeared, so I knew they were in the spirit and still present in my room.

That was hard to deal with, something bad in my room and I couldnt see them. I later found I could see outlines and things in the spirit. But again, bad spirits started coming in my room and it just went downhill from there. But I'll never forget that morning, waking up slowly and catching a glimpse of those two things in my room. Goodness. The evil feeling coming from them was not good. When I had seen the short 'people' with large eyes, about 3 feet high, I felt safe. No bad feelings.

I hope you dont mind me posting this on your thread. Your story, Arsara, reminded me of my event.
    So often I have read of similar stories from those claiming to be "Christian". Yet so rarely have I read of these people turning to Christ for protection of their souls. Why? I often call upon the white light of Christ, a prayer of life I suppose. When confronted by the unknown, turn to the light in Christ, it should always be your strength.

Dear Lionheart;

That does sound like a very scary experience for a young boy to have. Hard to say why you had this visit, it maybe that you have an connection with ETs. I would say that the most important thing is to always keep growing in the Light of God.

I hope you dont mind. I would like to share an experience. First, I am a Christian. I did get into the out of body thing years ago, but it brought in some very bad spirits into my life and I have suffered since. But..... I remember one morning. I woke up very slowly and felt a presence in my room.
    I have myself had one of those astral travel experiences where you get noticed. Well there wasn't any travel, I just managed to go into some mode and immediately began perceiving some things to which I was not invited too (won't talk about it). I wasn't trying to do it, I just felt myself perception moving somewhere and I didn't stop it. I was noticed and I ran back to regular consciousness and got that protector voice "Never do that again!". So I haven't. I think it can be very dangerous and probably should be avoided.

There was a particular exorcism case that I read about where a psychic who became possessed. iirc the possession was finalized in astral travel though it began before that. There are stages to possession but it finally grows to a point where it can shove the person down a mental abyss and take full control. The psychic was a professor at a university and was working with his students to test his psychic abilities and astral travel. He would do tests where he would leave his body and read what the students had written in the other room, then he started to leave his body further and further through what he described as gates.

When he left the last gate he perceived through time, and decided that he would visit his previous incarnations. He believed that souls were layered from their ancestors like an union and he was trying to find the center of the union, the alpha layer. He met many of his dead ancestors through these layers. He would channel that layer while his students asked him questions, his final layer was a man named Petrus that lived during the Roman Empire.

During the exorcism, the demon claimed that "the living are surrounded by their dead. Those of the dead who belong to us, they do our bidding. Everyone in the kingdom does our bidding". Every dead person that he saw served the demon. (Note: not all the dead belong to the kingdom) When the priest asked whether the astral travel was engineered by the demon it said "yes". and explained..."Once spirit is confused with psyche, we can let anybody see, hear, touch, taste, know, desire the impossible. He was ours. He is ours. He is of the kingdom."

What I take that to mean is that the psychic viewed his mind (consciousness) as his spirit. But I think our minds are separate than our spirit or soul. Where we sit, right now in thought, that is the mind, our spirit is almost undetectable. I think if we were to experience as a spirit we would be immediately dead as such a thing would mean the collapse of the consciousness along with the retraction of the life giving aspect of the body.

I think if we see, in actuality, anything while astral traveling while yet living then we perceive it with our mind. Whereas the man lying dead on the operating table that rises through the hospital is actually traveling in the spirit because his body lies dead below. To go to this level is to retract the sensors of the body, which are calibrated to reality and instead rely on the raw endings to flux in such a way as to provide an experience. This however puts us in a position where any being can cause these fluxes to occur in such a way as to perceive it as a reality. While reality can be perceived in such a way, we are at the mercy of those things that surround us. The mind provides a direct pathway to a soul that is otherwise protected.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 03-10-2016 at 01:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsara Light View Post
    Edward; With my mom at first she only had those joy rides then nothing until they helped with the build my house, which I wrote about under the title: "Garuda asked that I would share this story about the ET's helping to build my childhood home" She then gone on to be a great spiritual teacher for those who knew her. Some times I would get a bit jealous she would have special kudos with Jesus himself, literally he would show up, go sit in a chair and mom would go sit in his lap when she was feeling bad. In the mid 70's it started that just her bras would smell like lillies to now her house everything she owns smells like lillies. I came home from school one day to find a congress woman in our home that came to her for a reading. Important people, fortune 500 people would call her for readings. She gave an Easter Sunrise Service were the Welches grape juice turned to wine and the Sun danced all over the sky. Then after the service everybody when over to the farm house and asked if they had any food, and they said that they didn't have much but they fixed what little they had, but the food never ran out just like the 'Loaves & Fishes' story in the Bible, there was a bunch of food left over. Now we know that she was Mary Magdalene the wife of Jesus. But where I leave off on what I have written about the building of my home, a very nicely dressed young man shows shows up in the house one night when my mom was alone. He said Lila you have been so helpful ( in all of her spiritual teaching, healing work, et..) We would like to give you a treat. He took my mom by the hand and everything started to go by really fast until it turned into a blur. when they stopped they were on a warehouse street in Boston. He showed her over to a door to a warehouse they go inside and inside the building were space ships being worked on. They were all aliens they just looked like humans, and they all spoke telepathically to each other. Sorry I don't mean to get off track. My mom, she has been my best friend, and guru, she truly is amazing. Me I'm just a starseed - a mystic traveler. I remember living on other planets, and I have been here on this planet a very long time. But his is what I know: The ETs like my mother & I have worked with are in the interest of helping mankind, helping them grow and expand spiritually. There are also those on higher dimensions that are invisible to us on this lower dimension, and many of these are working with people who are crossing over to the other side. Usually they are working along side with the angels. Some people channel messages from them, and they teach. The goal is "The Humans on This Planet Have Got To Stop Fighting, we have got to become a planet of PEACE" which they came out and said just as much when they interrupted all the radio airwaves and said this back around 1972 I think it was. They are just working their way up the spiritual ladder like we all do.
    so basically, all of the above.

That is wonderful. Many, many people are here to answer the call of helping this planet and it's peoples to live in peace and harmony with each other and the planet. To bring forth learning, new ideas, peaceful ways of doing things and lifting each other(s) spirit and their own to the higher vibrations as we go up the ladder as you say. Thank you Arsara Light.

Blog Entries

All of my experiences with other beings have been out of body or in the dream state. Nothing I can recall consciously at this point. I will say those beings you describe remind me of Quetzalcoatl with the type of colors and skin. Do you have any more encounters or have they left you alone?

Edward