Thread: Why don't I remember my ET visits

Why don't I remember my ET visits

A new article on JAR Magazine by Gwen Farrell deals with why you may not remember your ET visits:

http://www.jar-magazine.com/in-depth...visits
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    A new article on JAR Magazine by Gwen Farrell deals with why you may not remember your ET visits:

http://www.jar-magazine.com/in-depth...visits
    Good article. Appreciated the way she does not shy away from using accurate Psychology terms.
    Very rational presentation, on an often emotional subject.
    Keep them coming!
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

That was a very good article. I just came across this book called “Preparing for Contact” by Lyssa Royal, Keith Priest (2011). I find it to be a mind expanding book about communication with other beings. This book approaches opening our minds, and changing our paradigm about how we think communication should be with other beings. I will write a quote:
    “If we could understand the mechanics of the contact with extraterrestrials, perhaps we could understand more about human consciousness. Why are so many contacts reveal only thought regressive hypnosis?
    It seems that there is a whole dimension of the human experience that occurs outside the reaches of our conscious minds. Indications seem clear that human consciousness is compartmentalized is such a way as to protect the ego from threatening or confusing stimuli. If this is true, we might be having ongoing and meaningful contact with extraterrestrials – among other types of beings – as part of our natural subconscious or unconscious life.” (Ch 2, Exploring the Contact Experience).
    This book has useful channeled information, I think that I am going to have to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsara Light View Post
    That was a very good article. I just came across this book called “Preparing for Contact” by Lyssa Royal, Keith Priest (2011). I find it to be a mind expanding book about communication with other beings. This book approaches opening our minds, and changing our paradigm about how we think communication should be with other beings. I will write a quote:
    “If we could understand the mechanics of the contact with extraterrestrials, perhaps we could understand more about human consciousness. Why are so many contacts reveal only thought regressive hypnosis?
    It seems that there is a whole dimension of the human experience that occurs outside the reaches of our conscious minds. Indications seem clear that human consciousness is compartmentalized is such a way as to protect the ego from threatening or confusing stimuli. If this is true, we might be having ongoing and meaningful contact with extraterrestrials – among other types of beings – as part of our natural subconscious or unconscious life.” (Ch 2, Exploring the Contact Experience).
    This book has useful channeled information, I think that I am going to have to get it.
    It's an excellent book, a second edition of a book they published more than 20 years ago.

Lyssa Royal is one of the very few channels that I consider reliable, along with Marciniak and Rueckert.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Good article, thanks for sharing. Sometimes it is best that our minds block out trauma. When we are ready, more stuff from our subconscious comes to the conscious mind to be processed. Forcing the gates of perception open to the subconscious through reckless drug use, or forceful regression therapy might be too much too soon. I believe we are given what we need and can handle, and maybe sometimes we don't need to remember or simply can't handle it so we are protected or blocked from knowing too much. On the other hand, some people experience random awakenings, flashbacks, and lucid recall of abductions and other things. Maybe it just depends what your life path is about... and if it is buried trauma within your subconscious, sometimes I think that it can be healed without knowing all the gruesome details of it all. (This is just like how people work out past life issues in the next life without knowing all the details of the former, just the core patterns of the lessons that need to be learned, or trauma that needs to be healed.) Perhaps that unknown trauma will affect you emotionally and psychologically, as in, small problems have a much bigger intensity than they should logically warrant. Simple tasks might be perceived as insurmountable challenges. Perhaps you watch a video of an abducted animal get prodded with a stick, and you feel a surge of deep emotions overwhelm you. That would be the abduction trauma in your subconscious mind colouring your conscious perceptions. Or maybe you are terrified someone will break into your house and attack you for no reason. Whatever it is, I think it's important to work with what you have in your personal, present reality without too much self criticism, judgement, denial, or repression.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 05-02-2016 at 03:30 AM.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."