Thread: Triangular UFO caught on Dash Cam

Triangular UFO caught on Dash Cam

This is pretty cool. Taken around 1AM, driver in reviewing his drive in his newly restored car, test run late at night, sees that he has captured a UFO in his camera video footage.

As he is driving along, a shape will appear overhead. It looks like a mini version of a TR3B. It is stationary over the highway as the car drives under it. The craft is over the left side of the highway, he is on the right. The craft appears much different then a TR3B. It has a bowl shape to the belly, it has more circles, the ion thrusters on the corners are not glowing white, and the center big light is off. The only things visible (on the belly) are large rings with bazels. The craft is illuminated from below and behind by some bright highways lights that are up ahead on the highway, like a rest stop or area with fuel stations, etc. The craft looks quite small, like perhaps 2 lanes wide, totally black, no lights on it. (To me, it looks alien).

I clipped some screenshots off the YouTube footage.

For those of you that do not like SecureTeam10, do not watch.

Last edited by lionheart001; 03-09-2016 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart001 View Post
    This is pretty cool. Taken around 1AM, driver in reviewing his drive in his newly restored car, test run late at night, sees that he has captured a UFO in his camera video footage.

As he is driving along, a shape will appear overhead. It looks like a mini version of a TR3B. It is stationary over the highway as the car drives under it. The craft is over the left side of the highway, he is on the right. The craft appears much different then a TR3B. It has a bowl shape to the belly, it has more circles, the ion thrusters on the corners are not glowing white, and the center big light is off. The only things visible (on the belly) are large rings with bazels. The craft is illuminated from below and behind by some bright highways lights that are up ahead on the highway, like a rest stop or area with fuel stations, etc. The craft looks quite small, like perhaps 2 lanes wide, totally black, no lights on it. (To me, it looks alien).

Please don't put this crap in the UFO News thread. It's CGI. Post it in the Saloon as entertainment if you want but not in threads for genuine reports.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart001 View Post

My problem with this video is that the processes which stretch the contrast and make the object stand out are also responsible in such processing to reduce the resolution of such objects. In this case this is not so, the object has an increase in resolution. This to me smacks of CGI overlay. Considering the source I am not surprised.

Love secureteam 10.... Pukes.. that my take on them..

Shecure team. Where everything is mashive and every pebble is an alien.