Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John F. Kennedy Speech discovered; Disclosure was about to happen

John F. Kennedy Speech discovered; Disclosure was about to happen

I heard a video and speech today on Facebook at 'The Disclosure Project UFO' about a Speech that John F. Kennedy was about to do on public TV right before he was assassinated. The person holding the speech (paper form) in his pocket in the same car as John when he was assassinated, was on his deathbed recently and requested the Speech be made public.

John talks in his speech about the Roswell crash, that we know other beings in the Universe and that we should not fear them but be brave in moving forward in our evolution of life. He even talks of God in his speech and at the end says God Bless. He states that the people that crashed in Roswell were a friendly people and that we were working with them and they were helping us with certain things for the good of mankind.

I believe the race he was talking about are the Ebens; Zeta Reticuli. The USAF team sent to Zeta (Exchange Program; 10 years) were probably already gone when they got John.

I tried to get a link to the video to show here. Its a very large link, evidently at the Facebook data farm I think in Canada. I am posting it here;

https://video.fphx1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/...cd&oe=56DF7590

Blog Entries
    I heard similar things too of what Jfk was looking to reveal, but I didnt know about the latter part of someone holding that speech and giving a death bed confession. Thanks for sharing.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart001 View Post
    I heard a video and speech today on Facebook at 'The Disclosure Project UFO' about a Speech that John F. Kennedy was about to do on public TV right before he was assassinated. The person holding the speech (paper form) in his pocket in the same car as John when he was assassinated, was on his deathbed recently and requested the Speech be made public.

John talks in his speech about the Roswell crash, that we know other beings in the Universe and that we should not fear them but be brave in moving forward in our evolution of life. He even talks of God in his speech and at the end says God Bless. He states that the people that crashed in Roswell were a friendly people and that we were working with them and they were helping us with certain things for the good of mankind.

I believe the race he was talking about are the Ebens; Zeta Reticuli. The USAF team sent to Zeta (Exchange Program; 10 years) were probably already gone when they got John.

I tried to get a link to the video to show here. Its a very large link, evidently at the Facebook data farm I think in Canada. I am posting it here;

https://video.fphx1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/...cd&oe=56DF7590
    Thanks for sharing... It is very interesting and has an air of familiarity.

Not trying to appear negative and debunking.

Has this speech been vetted?

Who inside of the car was holding the draft for the speech?

Who was the speech given?

What are the sources?
    Last edited by CasperParks; 03-08-2016 at 11:17 PM.

Link to speech is no longer valid.

I saved it. Can I upload it here?

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Link to speech is no longer valid.
    https://youtu.be/NTSz8SE906Q 4:43, not long but the same story, posted by Kanal von galacticnews999, Text is:

Uploaded on Jun 10, 2010
    JOHN F. KENNEDY
    The Message That Was Never Given!
    22nd November, 1963

Source: Earth Star Publications - from his written notes, found in his pocket after the assassination.

"My fellow Americans, people of the world, today we set forth on a journey into a new era. One age, the childhood of mankind, is ending and another age is about to begin.

The journey of which I speak is full of unknowable challenges, but I believe that all our yesterdays, all the struggles of the past, have uniquely prepared our generation to prevail.

Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone. God, in His infinite wisdom, has seen fit to populate His universe with other beings, intelligent creatures such as ourselves.

How can I state this with such authority? In the year 1947 our military forces recovered from the dry New Mexico desert the remains of an aircraft of unknown origin. Science soon determined that this vehicle came from the far reaches of outer space. Since that time our government has made contact with the creators of that spacecraft.

Though this news may sound fantastic-and indeed, terrifying-I ask that you not greet it with undue fear or pessimism. I assure you, as your President, that these beings mean us no harm.

Rather, they promise to help our nation overcome the common enemies of all mankind-tyranny, poverty, disease, war.

We have determined that they are not foes, but friends.

Together with them we can create a better world. I cannot tell you that there will be no stumbling or missteps on the road ahead.

I believe that we have found the true destiny of the people of this great land: To lead the world into a glorious future.

In the coming days, weeks and month, you will learn more about these visitors, why they are here and why our leaders have kept their presence a secret from you for so long.

I ask you to look to the future, not with timidity, but with courage, because we can achieve in our time the ancient vision of peace on Earth and prosperity for all humankind.

God bless you."

In YouTube comments there is this comment: "NOT ONLY DID JFK REQUEST UFO INFO FROM THE CIA 10 DAYS BEFORE HIS DEATH (ITS IN THE FREEDOM OF INFO ACT LOOK IT UP URSELVES) BUT HE ALSO SPOKE WITH HIS PREDECESSOR DWIGHT EISENHOWER TO ASK HIS OPINION WHETHER OR NOT HE SHOULD GO FOWARD WITH DISCLOSUREL JFK PREPARED A SPEECH TO TELL THE WORLD THE TRUTH ON UFOS AND ETS AND WAS PLANNING ON GIVING THE SPEECH THE DAY HE DIED. HE HANDED JOHN CONALLY THE INDEX CARDS WITH THE SPEECH IN THE LIMO BEFORE HE WAS SHOT AND THE BLOOD STAINED CARDS WERE KEPT BY CONALLY WHO FEARED FOR HIS LIFE AND GAVE THEM TO A TRUSTED TRUSTEE AND HAD THEM LOCKED IN A SAFE DEPOSIT BOX. AFTER HIS DEATH (AS HE REQUESTED) THE AIDE HANDED OVER THE INDEX CARDS TO PROFFESOR MERRICK WHO HAD THE CARDS ANALYZED BY 5 DIFFERENT HANDWRITING ANALYISTS AND EVERY ONE STATED THEY WERE 95% CERTAIN THE HANDWRITING WAS JFKS. THE SPEECH CAN BE FOUND USING A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH. BUT IL POST IT HERE FOR U GUYS..."

.......So Connely was given the index cards with the speech, Connely gave the cards to one of his trustees to hold until his death and then the cards were given to Prof Merrick. With the (DNA) blood evidence and handwriting evidence, this would be legal proof of the claims for authenticity. Thoughts?

That is awesome. Thanks, Majicbar for that intel. The pieces come together. Thank You Jesus...

I did check the video in 'The Disclosure Project UFO' forum in Facebook and the video is still running, so it wasnt taken down.

I think it was in UFO's Non Disclosure (I think thats the book) it stated the same things above that MajicBar states, except I think they said JFK requested 'all channels' to now be handled by a new sub committee that would be directly under JFK's monitoring. The CIA didnt wish to let go of ET handling.

I remember years ago, reading about a taxi driver talking about a person that said they were in town to take someone down, that he was a gunman, one of several (I want to say 5?) and that morning, JFK was shot. I also heard that it was linked to the CIA, that these were trained CIA sharpshooters. This is common knowledge and I belive I saw a documentary on this on the news, so this is nothing new and many people (millions?) have heard these bits of information.

I am so glad the truth comes out.

I look forward to the day when we can read books about alien worlds and people. I look forward to be able to see books on how their ships work, their power systems, how they can go from star to star, how long it takes, what these people are like, what they listen to for music, what their art is like, what their sports are, how they say things, their languages. That will be cool...

Sorry folks will quote from the link above this is made up this is the source
    http://www.rense.com/general10/jfkufo.htm

I received a newsletter that evidently had factual news stories bundled with a bogus news story. The factual news story was simply a report on the disclosure press conference.

The bogus news story was on the JFK speech notes regarding his alleged disclosure on ETs. The professor cited in the article, Lawrence Merrick, may not exist at all as no reference can be found in a search.

I did a search from several angles and found the source of this bogus story

Weekly World News newspaper (Canada) Date: April 30th, 1996...
    Bill Hamilton

Also the book it claims to come from 'Killing the Messenger: The Death of JFK' does not exist
    Last edited by Longeyes; 03-09-2016 at 07:31 AM.