Thread: Pilots, Doctors and Scientists Tell the Truth

Blog Entries

Pilots, Doctors and Scientists Tell the Truth

Very important stuff here for everyone to see about Chemtrails and Contrails and what makes them up and how they effect things.

Go to this link to view the video:

https://www.facebook.com/10000917644...9677507681449/

"Pilots, Doctors and Scientists Tell the Truth About Chemtrails and they want this to stop before, whoever is behind this, kills the planet".

"My favorite bit of the testimony is when Allan Buckmann says "How did Monsanto know to create aluminum resistant plants, i don't think i've heard anybody ask that question!?"
    They had no answer to his Question"!!

-------------

Edward

Blog Entries
    Good link there, I've seen a couple of these photo's before but there is a lot of the photo's I've haven't seen. Thanks Epo.

Edward

Blog Entries
    You know I had seen chem trails it was a day after I reported in this forum that I spotted 5 aliens around my home leaving me messages on my wall. I didn’t understand the messages (can’t read alien) and just speculating wondering if there is a military connection?

The chem. trails formed X and # over my area and directly over my house. What the heck is this?

Good video Edward.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    You know I had seen chem trails it was a day after I reported in this forum that I spotted 5 aliens around my home leaving me messages on my wall. I didn’t understand the messages (can’t read alien) and just speculating wondering if there is a military connection?
    The next time you find an alien message written somewhere I would recommend taking a picture. Though you may not be able to read it perhaps you may find somebody else who can.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    The next time you find an alien message written somewhere I would recommend taking a picture. Though you may not be able to read it perhaps you may find somebody else who can.
    I’m shaking my head by what you just said because I did. I had a 35mm digital in the room with me when this happened but when I went to take the picture nothing happened. The camera is the kind that has rechargeable batteries in it to work. It was off the charger for some time and was dead.

It’s funny you mention this because I have a 1910 book called ‘The Great Book of Magical Art, Hindu Magic and Indian Occultism’ by L.W.de Laurence, had it for years as a collection piece and only took a small peak inside, never read it and just glanced at it again recently as I was dusting it. Inside there were these old pictures which look like stencil paintings. One picture referenced as ‘THE EGYPTIAN PANTOMORPHIC JYINX’ in caps, was of an Egyptian Goddess, probably Cleopatra, sitting on a chair with staff wearing a serpent crown looking at exactly of what I was looking at that day like hieroglyphics inside a long box. Many of the circular symbols were similar and it was kind of spooky to come across this in an old book. The setup was exactly the same. I mean exactly.

Can you read Alien, Wally?

http://ssoc.selfip.com:81/1915__de_l...agical_art.pdf

it's on PDF pg 54 from the link
    Last edited by atmjjc; 03-24-2016 at 08:27 PM. Reason: added link
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’