Thread: Return of the Ancestors of Wisdom & End of World Tyranny - Jan 1, 2012

Return of the Ancestors of Wisdom & End of World Tyranny - Jan 1, 2012

Return of the Ancestors of Wisdom & the End of World Tyranny - Jan 1, 2012

World Elites were given a "Peace Ultimatum" [ in 1973] by ET's. The Ultimatum indicated if they had not established World Peace by [the end of] 2011, that they wouldn't be around anymore to try and create peace. The 1993 video gives an explanation why the NWO wanted to unite the world against an off world enemy - Because the ET's could make the NWO accountable for their actions. You cant get any more inside revelation than this.

[1993 video] Jerry Wills - 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY0mqBqf1V8

Jerry Wills is an accomplished healer, with ET origins. In a 2010 video with Alfred Webre he indicates he was born on Tau Ceti & was brought here to earth shortly after his birth.

Exopolitics Our Extraterrestrial Future Jerry Wills & Alfred Webre part 1 of 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI8a4oSJ6do

Thanks chiron,

Thanks for sharing this with us for me it is a real pleasure looking back to see the opinions and the mindsets from years ago. I do believe that Jerry has many valid points and it is pity not more people share his standpoint for instance the lack of viewings on youtube testifying to general a lack of interest from the majority of users.

I don't exactly agree with all he has to say for it is true humanity has a choice, a choice to do the right thing or to do that which is being done which boils down to the wrong thing. Poisoning our home for the sake of greed, idleness and an unwillingness to adapt and change our ways. Change is not always easy however it is necessary the saying 'adapt or die' certainly springs to mind. The world would most certainly be a much happier place if we could all get along working hard as we will have to implementing the changes needed to safe guard our home world for the sake for future generations.

My fear being that is not happening and as many that except change for the better living out of a comfort zone suffering to succeed, toiling away to promote a new way of life. Others will of course reject the very idea and the concept of change as they are simply not able to adapt out of the materialistic consumer lifestyles to which they are accustomed.

Change takes time and according to Jerry we have just ran out in that respect I feel he is all to correct. The concept of a returning of the 'Ancestors of Wisdom' is an understatement in my opinion I feel they have been with us for some time if not forever in one capacity or another. Now our time has come and regardless of the ancestors mother Earth is not very happy and sure enough as he so rightly mentions the wonders of the human body healing itself and detoxifying I do believe mother Earth is about to do the same. We are the toxins and the blight she has endured like a cancer I wonder however will she expel us to detoxify herself or is that possibility of the ancestors assisting her in order to save what is left so she can take her time and recover.

Regarding peace on Earth? or anywhere that humans leave footprints in the sand, we will continue to fight and wage wars regardless of our stature and location for in us we have good, and in us we have bad I believe balance is the key. I hope each day we can find the balance to better understand our position and the gifted abilities we have long forgotten. With that balance we will see the need to change and adapt yet without it we are going to wipe ourselves out regardless of the ancestors or even mother Earth. Let us hope more will see the errors of our ways and except the much needed change before Jerrys predictions become humanity's final chapter in history.

Kind regards

M