Thread: "Alien milabs, do they exist? I was part of a experiment...."

Blog Entries

"Alien milabs, do they exist? I was part of a experiment...."

Here is an interesting experience. This woman got involved with some new age guru who did some hands on energetic manipulation and encouraged specific meditations on his programs. Turns out he was acting as a conduit for some dark, mind-control, A.I. technology. Clients who followed the program got really screwed up and this person almost died after being in a coma for months. She was in the near-death state for so long that beings were doing her life review and also told her what was going on with her. She was told that "Hitler's Aliens" (Nazi Nordics) developed A.I. technology to control people, and the guru guy was a medium to use it and hijack people's minds and souls. She talks about wires being run through her body, and an implant in her head. She thinks the guru is soulless now after his near death experience where he met some beings pretending to be gods and agreed to work with them. She was heavily targeted after some enlightening spiritual experiences.

In other videos she gets into things like how churches are used to broadcast alien signals and feed on people. She also talks of her experience with an ex-military psychic guy who was trained to be a go-between for aliens and humans. She was told that aliens can implant a dream in you before they visit and if you agree with them (in any form they appear) in the dream they can really get involved in your life. It's a pretty dark and sobering story.

Her blog about the fake guru guy, Mas Sajady: http://massajadyprogramreview.blogsp...ning-this.html
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

As I watched this video I was taking back a bit. I know her, but yet I don't know if I have met her. I have a strange feeling about her. Like I have known her for ever. I'm not sure why I'm even posting on it. But I can't shake this odd feeling. I have never heard of Mas Sajady. I'm really bothered about this. Don't now what to think.

Blog Entries
    Interesting. Could be a lot of reasons, maybe you guys were abducted together, or had a past life connection. The good thing is she appears to be getting better.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."