Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Sekret Machines - Tom Delong - Dawn of Disclosure

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I was just reading a few reviews of tdl's 'Gods' and one reminded me of the most annoying thing about the book. TDL promised to give us a whole slew of facts in the non fiction series and in this first instalment there are FA. We know he's into his merchandising and endless self promotion so this does nothing to further his case.
    If he has the contacts he needs to give us some juice at the rate he's spilling the beans, Jack will have wandered off and there will never be a beanstalk leading us to the promised land
    Note to the reader: "FA": British idiom, meaning "none whatsoever".
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

TDL on Facebook yesterday...
    Big things coming soon. We are running a few weeks behind schedule, but I believe it will be worth it. Been working on this for over a year and it wasn't easy, so please bear with me... #thankyouforyourpatience #ivegotthechills

Tom was on with George Knapp last night on Lasvegasnow channel 8. Here is a link to his bull sh*t, or I mean story. He is still saying the same of stuff. http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-te...ufos/718965680

I don't think he's lying Earthman. He is certainly taking his time. The amount of information in the first two books is next to nothing. Whether he's stretching it out to make some extra dollars could be the case but at least we do know he's in contact with some very important people. George Knapp backs him and has had him on Coast to Coast a couple of times. I think he's the real deal.
    That the big announcement has been pushed back is a real shame. July or late summer they said.

Really interesting interview with Peter Levanda on Coast to coast.

He was great. He was basically how confirming it was for him to be in a room with all these folks (ie the people on the 'To the Stars Academy' https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/ ) and hear them talk about the issues without having to convince anyone.
    He said we have to to the next level, think beyond national interests, understand the ghost in the machine, what is consciousness?
    He ask yourself why the other people are on the books ie Dr. Adele Gilpin and Dr. Colm Kelleher? Basically they're in the loop.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/11/10

The second book ‘MAN’ is out.

I’ve read it and will post a more in-depth review when I get the chance.
    But it’s a lot clearer the direction they are heading. It pretty much boils down to what Luis Elizondo said the paranormal is just science we don’t understand yet. If we ever make it, I believe science and spirituality will at one point become aligned, there won’t be any difference between the two.
    TDL and Peter Levanda repeatedly point out we need to study the Phenomenon and all the associated paranormal which often is linked to events to look at the data and try to figure out the science behind it. Religion has persecuted the paranormal and dismissed it as evil. Science has dismissed it as fantasy and nonsense, primarily because it doesn’t fit current theories. They argue this is where the Phenomenon is pointing we need look and to do that we need to understand this and ourselves better.
    They paint a pretty dark picture of what we maybe facing but don’t ever spell it out. Is it AI? Are the greys Cyborgs? Why are they interested in our DNA? Is DNA linked to consciousness?

There’s a lot a great stuff floated in this but where are other countless beings and races? They never mention those. They pretty much say we are in the grip of some symbiotic relationship with these other entities. What are they and what do they want?
    Last edited by Longeyes; 10-22-2019 at 09:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    The second book ‘MAN’ is out.

I’ve read it and will post a more in-depth review when I get the chance.
    But it’s a lot clearer the direction they are heading. It pretty much boils down to what Luis Elizondo said the paranormal is just science we don’t understand yet. If we ever make it, I believe science and spirituality will at one point become aligned, there won’t be any difference between the two.
    <snip>
    Sounds like quite a leap for LuisE.
    I did hear LuisE say the current study is unrelated to alien abduction (did NOT deny the phenomena, just stated it was unrelated).
    LuisE has harped on the "threat to National Security".
    But I missed any LuisE quotes stating "paranormal is just science we don’t understand yet".
    Sounds like a step in the right direction.... open mindedness.
    Looking forward to your "in-depth review", Longeyes.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Hi Calikid

I've had to face it I'm not gonna end up doing and indepth review. Too damn busy at the moment.

Have heard Luis Elizondo say the paranormal is just science we just don't understand yet a couple of times.
    It was in an article he published in Medium
    Everything in Science Is Paranormal Until It Isn’t. Here’s Why We Need To Evolve Our Perception Of The Unknown

https://medium.com/hackernoon/everyt...t-67b35f34656b

I'll try to give a few more details to 'Man'

It was well worth reading especially if they've been told the inside track.

They talked about how consciousness maybe linked to DNA but didn't point to any particular evidence or research on it. Seemed to point out that 'they' were just interested in our DNA. I don't think that's right. Levanda spent a lot of time arguing the point for taking the paranormal seriously and went through the history of remote viewing. Made good points as to why it's never really been something mainstream science has linked into, basically there still on testable mechanism for any psi. But that doesn't mean its not real it just makes progress incredibly slow.

He mentioned Stuart Hameroff and Roger Penrose's quantum consciousness but in my book didn't really do deep enough into that.
    I started a whole thread on it a while back Quantum Consciousness

He also featured strongly on the work of the two Kazak scientists who found that they way DNA works looks like it was designed. They said something like the chance of there being so many coincidences was millions to one
    I also started a thread a while back on this Answer to life the universe & everything is 37

...It's well worth trying to understand it, it's complicated but it basically implies that DNA was designed and life was seeded here billions of years ago.

They did a whole section about abductees and took it very seriously. The had talked to Whitney Strieber but painted the experiences of abductees very negatively which doesn't match the FREE research at all. And even Whitney Strieber now says he believes what happened was positive. So found this portrayal a little alarmist and there's definitely an agenda to paint ETs as negative. This may well be the case, that there is a negative race out there but they need more honest about the evidence. Heard someone mention that TTSA tried to but the FREE database, but were told it was public knowledge they were printing it all why?

They argued that Artificial Intelligence and Cyborgs could be the way we are going and how people can now get limbs that they can communicate with an implied that this was like telepathy and what people reported from abductions. Seemed think that this was inevitable that we would maybe becomes cyborgs or something. Again I think this is nonsense and really doesn't fit the facts people have had paranormal experiences for years it not that kind of technology they are looking in the wrong place everything is consciousness, everything is connected.

Blog Entries
    ...It's well worth trying to understand it, it's complicated but it basically implies that DNA was designed and life was seeded here billions of years ago.

They did a whole section about abductees and took it very seriously. The had talked to Whitney Strieber but painted the experiences of abductees very negatively which doesn't match the FREE research at all. And even Whitney Strieber now says he believes what happened was positive. So found this portrayal a little alarmist and there's definitely an agenda to paint ETs as negative. This may well be the case, that there is a negative race out there but they need more honest about the evidence. Heard someone mention that TTSA tried to but the FREE database, but were told it was public knowledge they were printing it all why?

They argued that Artificial Intelligence and Cyborgs could be the way we are going and how people can now get limbs that they can communicate with an implied that this was like telepathy and what people reported from abductions. Seemed think that this was inevitable that we would maybe becomes cyborgs or something. Again I think this is nonsense and really doesn't fit the facts people have had paranormal experiences for years it not that kind of technology they are looking in the wrong place everything is consciousness, everything is connected.
    Designed DNA, sounds a lot like the Panspermia theory.
    I guess one of the first question that comes to my mind is; if life was seeded here billions of years ago, are the "beings" who did the seeding still around? Considering all the mass extinction events our planet has witnessed, guessing not.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008