Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Sekret Machines - Tom Delong - Dawn of Disclosure

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I was just reading a few reviews of tdl's 'Gods' and one reminded me of the most annoying thing about the book. TDL promised to give us a whole slew of facts in the non fiction series and in this first instalment there are FA. We know he's into his merchandising and endless self promotion so this does nothing to further his case.
    If he has the contacts he needs to give us some juice at the rate he's spilling the beans, Jack will have wandered off and there will never be a beanstalk leading us to the promised land
    Note to the reader: "FA": British idiom, meaning "none whatsoever".
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

TDL on Facebook yesterday...
    Big things coming soon. We are running a few weeks behind schedule, but I believe it will be worth it. Been working on this for over a year and it wasn't easy, so please bear with me... #thankyouforyourpatience #ivegotthechills

Tom was on with George Knapp last night on Lasvegasnow channel 8. Here is a link to his bull sh*t, or I mean story. He is still saying the same of stuff. http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-te...ufos/718965680

I don't think he's lying Earthman. He is certainly taking his time. The amount of information in the first two books is next to nothing. Whether he's stretching it out to make some extra dollars could be the case but at least we do know he's in contact with some very important people. George Knapp backs him and has had him on Coast to Coast a couple of times. I think he's the real deal.
    That the big announcement has been pushed back is a real shame. July or late summer they said.