Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sekret Machines - Tom Delong - Dawn of Disclosure

Sekret Machines - Tom Delong - Dawn of Disclosure

Everyone needs to listen to this Tom Delong seems to have by sheer brilliance come up with a plan for the PTB to Disclose. He's contacted them, they agreed and he's rolling it out now the first book is out now, he's got brilliant Shakespeare Scholar to write 'fiction' books to disclose.

http://www.amazon.com/Sekret-Machine...943272158/ctoc

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/03/27

Government UFO Revelations

Co-founder of the rock bands Blink 182 and Angels and Airwaves, Tom DeLonge, joined George Knapp for the entire program to share riveting government secrets he's learned about alien interactions on Earth. DeLonge abruptly changed his career focus last year when he announced the launch of Sekret Machines, the umbrella title for a series of books, films, and documentaries which will focus on UFOs, government secrecy, alien intelligence, and related paranormal subjects. He has recruited a team of authors and filmmakers to work on various parts of his 'transmedia' endeavor, and has used his rock star status to secure introductions to several highly placed officials and executives within the military/industrial complex, who are now informing his research.

Detailing his labyrinthine journey of meeting with various NASA and government officials in a host of different cities and locations, he explained that they were interested in his pitch to disseminate information about the UFO and alien question to a younger audience, and portray the government in a more positive light than in the past. Speaking under conditions of anonymity, officials told him that concealment of information stemmed from the Cold War era, when nuclear war was a constant concern. They referred to the aliens as the 'Others,' and said they could best be conceptualized as gods.

"The entire UFO phenomenon is about multiple gods that fight among themselves, and by design factionalize mankind into different religions, to step back and let us fight each other, so it has other things that it wants to accomplish, and we don't notice them because we're too involved fighting each other," DeLonge recounted.

The various UFO crashes might have been done on purpose for the aliens to translate their technology to humanity in order to give us greater weapons of war to use on each other, he continued. According to his sources, the US has "cracked gravity" and is building machinery that incorporates antigravity. The 'Others' are said to be behind the cattle mutilation phenomenon. DeLonge's co-author A.J. Hartley joined the conversation for a segment to discuss the writing process in their new thriller Chasing Shadows that weaves in historical material about real UFO cases, like the Barney & Betty Hill abduction.

Thank you Longeyes, I just downloaded the Kindle version and looking forward to reading this.

Someone has uploaded a copy of the talk here:

It really is inbelieveable stuff it seems Delong has been given the authorisation to Disclose, in a very controlled way. Every step is being agreed by Generals and people within the military industrial complex and he even claims to have personally met the equivalent of 'MJ-1' although he says he doesn't know if Majestic exactly exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Everyone needs to listen to this Tom Delong seems to have by sheer brilliance come up with a plan for the PTB to Disclose. He's contacted them, they agreed and he's rolling it out now the first book is out now, he's got brilliant Shakespeare Scholar to write 'fiction' books to disclose.

http://www.amazon.com/Sekret-Machine...943272158/ctoc

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/03/27

Government UFO Revelations

Co-founder of the rock bands Blink 182 and Angels and Airwaves, Tom DeLonge, joined George Knapp for the entire program to share riveting government secrets he's learned about alien interactions on Earth. DeLonge abruptly changed his career focus last year when he announced the launch of Sekret Machines, the umbrella title for a series of books, films, and documentaries which will focus on UFOs, government secrecy, alien intelligence, and related paranormal subjects. He has recruited a team of authors and filmmakers to work on various parts of his 'transmedia' endeavor, and has used his rock star status to secure introductions to several highly placed officials and executives within the military/industrial complex, who are now informing his research.

Detailing his labyrinthine journey of meeting with various NASA and government officials in a host of different cities and locations, he explained that they were interested in his pitch to disseminate information about the UFO and alien question to a younger audience, and portray the government in a more positive light than in the past. Speaking under conditions of anonymity, officials told him that concealment of information stemmed from the Cold War era, when nuclear war was a constant concern. They referred to the aliens as the 'Others,' and said they could best be conceptualized as gods.

"The entire UFO phenomenon is about multiple gods that fight among themselves, and by design factionalize mankind into different religions, to step back and let us fight each other, so it has other things that it wants to accomplish, and we don't notice them because we're too involved fighting each other," DeLonge recounted.

The various UFO crashes might have been done on purpose for the aliens to translate their technology to humanity in order to give us greater weapons of war to use on each other, he continued. According to his sources, the US has "cracked gravity" and is building machinery that incorporates antigravity. The 'Others' are said to be behind the cattle mutilation phenomenon. DeLonge's co-author A.J. Hartley joined the conversation for a segment to discuss bthe writing process in their new thriller Chasing Shadows that weaves in historical material about real UFO cases, like the Barney & Betty Hill abduction.
    There's always the potential for material like this where real-life events and documented and proven facts are weaved in with fiction where the final tapestry is then eventually presented as the truth especially by its creator's and a following that want it so much to be the truth, they will throw discernment and common sense out the window and accept and support it as reality and total nonfiction.

Then you've got the writers ganging up on those in forums who question the veracity of the ongoing story where real experiencers who can back up their claims in some way wrt to their own experiences and abilities are attacked as charlatans because the writers of the fiction can't offer any evidence or proof to back up their own unfolding story and those claims their characters they are hiding behind have been making on whatever extraordinary abilities they claim to possess.

Then eventually, when finally backed up against the wall, those same characters they are hiding behind do the old "holier-than-thou trick" claiming they are anointed by the Holy Spirit and commune with angels and those real experiencers are then attacked as instruments of Satan. The beauty behind this tactic is that it gets them off the hook wrt providing anything tangible that backs up their claims embedded within that fictionalized narrative but it also allows their fairy tale to branch out into another whole new storyline to keep the story going indefinitely. But what you end up with, at the end of the day, is the suppression of truth and the presentation of a reality that first started out as a near truth but then veers off into total fabrication and distortion on how things really are in real life.
    Last edited by A99; 04-08-2016 at 01:00 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

This is nothing like that A99.
    I recommend listening to the prog. If he is to be believed.

IMHO
    THIS IS DISCLOSURE

He is going to bring out a string of non fiction books to back up the fiction ones. There will be film and TV franchises off the back of this as well.
    This is going to be HUGE.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 04-08-2016 at 05:00 PM.

I trust you. I was diagnosed with acute bronchitis last night at an emergency clinic. I'm not even a smoker but because I'm feeling a little under the weather, it's bringing out the pessimist in me whereas usually I'm more open minded and willing to give even the craziest stories the benefit of the doubt as my own experiences and whatever I have to show for it is just as crazy for sure. lol

There IS an advantage in incorporating real life events into a fiction format as that's a way to get information out into the mainstream. First get it out there in hopes that the subject matter of the story will generate discussion including more consideration that the phenomenon could, in fact, be real.

But you're saying that what's being presented here in this thread... is what it is... fiction with truth baked into it too and that's it not going to be set-up for my concerns that I expressed in my previous post here. I believe you and will listen to the prog and check out your links... it sounds extremely interesting, to say the least!
    Last edited by A99; 04-08-2016 at 05:39 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I agree with you about fictional disclosures but this is going to be backed up with non-fiction. It is primarily the way he had sold it to the PTB. It softens the blow.

Another story

http://www.gq.com/story/tom-delonge-...machines-novel

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    This is nothing like that A99.
    I recommend listening to the prog. If he is to be believed.

IMHO
    THIS IS DISCLOSURE

He is going to bring out a string of non fiction books to back up the fiction ones. There will be film and TV franchises off the back of this as well.
    This is going to be HUGE.
    Gee, sounds familiar.

Thanks for bringing it up LongEyes. Will Listen to the entire broadcast soon. Interesting strategy.
    Last edited by Fore; 04-09-2016 at 03:19 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    I've been listening but this really sounds like disseminated disclosure. About 42 mins through and I can tell you by they way he is laying it out and how he is able to do only certain things and say certain things in a particular way. It seems like the cabal way of putting the spin/control they want on it .

Edward