Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sekret Machines - Tom Delong - Dawn of Disclosure

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    I've been listening but this really sounds like disseminated disclosure. About 42 mins through and I can tell you by they way he is laying it out and how he is able to do only certain things and say certain things in a particular way. It seems like the cabal way of putting the spin/control they want on it .

Edward
    Well it isn't going to happen any other way. They seem to have given him unbelievable access.
    What is very apparent is how hostile they see the ET / others threat, as being. No good ETs are mentioned.
    He was obviously told not to mention Dr Greer's name even though he was doing his CE5 protocol to call these things in.
    I've heard it said that the Nordics offered to help to one U.S. President but we refused, we've gone it alone against all comers since.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/05...-machines-book

Another article here in this one he mentions
    “This is not just a book,” DeLonge tells EW over the phone. “This is not just Tom talking about UFOs again, laughing about it with his fans. This is Tom representing 10 people that are of the highest rank and office within the Department of Defense establishment and they are asking me to communicate something that they see as the utmost national security issue that has ever existed. They see it as a global security issue.”

The more cynical are going to find the slick merchandising of 'Sekret Machines' unsettling
    Is this all a con just to Delong a load of money?

http://tothestars.media/collections/sekret-machines

There is also a short series of interviews online with Aj Hartley and Delonge

One thing Tom mentioned in his interview with George Knapp was a documentary he is working on, in it he mentions he interviewed John Podesta. He simply said you have to watch him. Photo of him here with Hartley and Podesta
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...44156385632461

So in some way John Podesta is linked to this.

http://secretsun.blogspot.co.uk/2016...tells-his.html

Former pop/punk Blink-182 singer/guitarist Tom DeLonge has embarked on an ambitious plan, using his considerable star power to mainstream the UFO topic under the Sekret Machines banner, drawing on a number of government and military contacts he's made over the years, one of whom is the top-rank Washington insider John Podesta.

Can find no mention of documentary yet though.

Tom DeLonge is going to be on ATS tomorrow Monday 11th April answering questions.
    Last edited by calikid; 04-10-2016 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Embed Referenced Link

I finally got enough time to watch the video. Wow, pretty scary stuff, and as Fore said, pretty familiar, like exactly familiar.

One of the most interesting things about what he had to say was that they are gods, they are like what we know of as demons, they speak to us through the frequency of consciousness and that they operate more often at 3am. 3 am is known as the witching hour, the demonic hour it is the exact 12 hour opposite of when Jesus died. Although not mentioned in the video they actually respond like demons, they don't like the name of Jesus in the direct sense. When channeled they shy away from the name using words like the man you call Jesus, and in abduction case it can actually cause the abduction to cease as Joe Jordan, the Mufon state director of Florida reports. They fit every one of our understandings of demons or fallen angels.

One question I would like Tom to ask is what is the government doing in regard to Yahweh. Here they have this text, that records the authority of these gods Deuteronomy 32:8, curses those gods Psalm 82, goes to war with those gods Luke 10 on behalf of mankind through mankind, will come again against those gods and drive them out forever. What they are dealing with is just clearly written all over the Bible, and includes the empowerment against those very gods the government is defending against. So I wonder how the government views this, what are they doing about it, and who is advising them about it. I know they have information against Yahweh, but all that information comes from these gods the Bible warns about, so I have to at least hope they are not that naive to take their word for it, when it is contradictory between different gods. Surely they have some philosophical, or theological council on this, especially since they themselves believe they are dealing with gods.

The other thing I wonder about is that this can't have been new information. People have been sacrificing to these gods for power since the beginning. That is essentially what the bohemian grove is in America. So the other thing is what elements of our nation and other nations are contracted with these gods and why is the government not trying to stop these things that allow their interaction. It seems like they are trying to stop them directly rather than stopping what is allowing their interaction and infiltration. Surely they have realized that these gods play by rules rather than volition by now.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 04-10-2016 at 05:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hmm, let me see a rich kid growing up in California with a wealthy papa, former skateboarder, punk rocker, antisocial conduct, shock jock to name just a few of his eccentric behaviors whether you like his music or not, has gotten permission from high ranking members of the DOD and military to disclose the UFO phenomena.

The most shocking and literally funny element of all this is that supposedly the military establishment has given him the time of day yet alone permission to disclose. I guess money talks bull sh!t walks.

I just can’t wait when this is all done and disclosed by him I am sure in no time he will be talking to God and the Holy Spirit with directions from ten (10) angels directing us how to live. A new age is upon us all.

I know I am being sarcastic and cynical, but come on! Is this naiveté or just plain stupid!

Ten (10) high ranking officials, Ya right! I can’t stop laughing.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...nge-net-worth/

You mean this guy right…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7l5ZeVVoCA
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Hmm, let me see a rich kid growing up in California with a wealthy papa, former skateboarder, punk rocker, antisocial conduct, shock jock to name just a few of his eccentric behaviors whether you like his music or not, has gotten permission from high ranking members of the DOD and military to disclose the UFO phenomena.

The most shocking and literally funny element of all this is that supposedly the military establishment has given him the time of day yet alone permission to disclose. I guess money talks bull sh!t walks.

I just can’t wait when this is all done and disclosed by him I am sure in no time he will be talking to God and the Holy Spirit with directions from ten (10) angels directing us how to live. A new age is upon us all.

I know I am being sarcastic and cynical, but come on! Is this naiveté or just plain stupid!

Ten (10) high ranking officials, Ya right! I can’t stop laughing.

SNIP VIDEO

You mean this guy right…

SNIP VIDEO
    They did mention that one of them had written a dissertation on disclosure, and it had been read by the military personnel prior to his meetings. If true, might have opened some doors.

His tactic of pointing out that the best and brightest were unrecruitable due to antiquated policy seemed compelling.

Jury still out.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Also, if you wanted to pull out at any time, it makes it harder if your spokesman is the President of the United States.

If Obama went on live TV right now and repeated the topic Verbatim, I would assure you the likelihood is very high that it would be incredibly tough to retract any statements or wash it away. Not even if you pounded a 500 page Fact book on their foreheads to discount it.

But some guy from a rock band, totally easy.

===================

I would also like to point out (yes I ran the video to it's end) that the kid knows things and says things but he is careful. I assess better than 90% of what he said is what I have also heard. (for whatever that is worth)

He mentioned that the ET would activate and deactivate the ICBM's. Everyone knows that already.
    What they don't know is the varied reasons as to why.

--------------------

When he states several times it is "An act of War" but doesn't state "against whom" I am pretty sure I know.

The Disclosure itself, outside of the time tables and plans of the ET are "An Act of War".
    If the governments of the world ever decided (even in secret) to "go against the flow" to Disclose at any other time than the allotted time, there would be threatening acts to dissuade them to think otherwise.

What comes to mind to you all that would turn any secret governing body of individuals away from the Disclosure of the subject?

Testing ICBM's for activation/deactivation control purposes is one thing.
    Doing it to keep the dogs in check is another.
    They'd be so rattled time and time again, that they would choose to obey the timeline.

If you believe the world has ever been at risk of a nuclear war, you'd be wrong. ("IMO")
    There wasn't a possibility and that is why the ET's are supposedly doing checks again and again...to keep things in order for their own sake. Each time human beings improve on the security of said systems, the ET's keep trying to defeat it. Again, for their own sake.

And the worst part, the public governments are slated to be the ET's escape goat at the very end. So things must fall into the right order...or else.
    Even the ETs scenarios play out that the current governments will abandon their posts and quietly leave a skeleton government to take all the blame.
    Having prepared for a long time when they have to yield control to non-human intervention.
    Every blame and every notion of having wronged the population has to fall on them as the perpetrators.

And it is all a lie. <shrug>
    Last edited by Fore; 04-10-2016 at 08:00 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous