Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sekret Machines - Tom Delong - Dawn of Disclosure

I'm not so sure you should dismiss him so out of hand Atmjjc.
    You forget how desperate these guys must be to finally get this in the open. He appears to have handled the talks with them very cleverly and built up a strong bond of trust. They know time is running out.

The stuff about the nuclear weapons seems wrong to me. From what I've read they've been clearly warning us off nukes for years.
    Turning off icbms , putting them in launch mode but never firing them, which wouldn't be so much harder would it? If they had we wouldn't be here talking about it. They have mostly just buzzed them. The stuff about the 'others' giving us craft is what I've always suspected. There was never a mention of good ETs vs bad ETs and I think the reason is that they took any alien life form , as unreadable and unfathomable, especially thier motives and out of simplicity labelled them all as a potential threat.

Who knows reckon it will be a while before we figure out if this is for real.
    I do hold George Knapp in great esteem and if he's backing it gives it a whole lot of weight.

Is there anyone out there who can put out some feelers to see if this is genuine? I know lots of us here have connections searching out all over the place.
    Disclosure Lite seemed to fade away where did that come from? What about Victor and his list?
    Atmjjc, what about your PTB friends they heard about this?

Blog Entries
    I did find a few inconsistencies regards Nuclear Missiles incident, and the General's comments.

I had heard E.T. was associated with turning OFF US Missiles (Malmstrom AFB, etc.)
    I have also heard of an incident where E.T. turned ON missiles in the USSR (Byelokoroviche, Ukraine).

But the comments from the General seemed to reverse this somehow.
    In the interview, the General said: "There are real heroes in Russia", meaning they did not launch a counter-strike when "The Others" somehow activated US Missiles.
    And I'm not clear how the USSR would even know, short of radar confirmation of a launch, that the Missiles had even been activated?

Just a minor anomaly, not sure how noteworthy.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I think it was in the Kennedy Era they must have had to tell the Russians it was happening to them as well.
    Both sides would be accusing the other. Imagine at the height of the bays of Pigs incident, some light starts flashing over your missile bases, I doubt your first thought would be 'There are our ET friends pointing out the futility of nuclear war.'
    You'd accuse the Ruskies and have your finger quivering over the button. You couldn't take that risk they must have shared info on UFOs.
    If we are some massive genetic experiment, as seemed to be implied, it wouldn't make sense for them to encourage nuclear war. They'd be back to square one it may have taken millions of years to get to this point.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Is there anyone out there who can put out some feelers to see if this is genuine? I know lots of us here have connections searching out all over the place.
    Disclosure Lite seemed to fade away where did that come from? What about Victor and his list?
    Atmjjc, what about your PTB friends they heard about this?
    I was approached a few months back and thought these people were spooks, so I kind of brushed them aside.

He knows nothing and PTB don’t need his money so unless he has a few F16s or nukes for trade they will see him as a curiosity and play with him like a cat plays with catnip and feed him a bunch of whatever he wants to hear and in return he will feed it to us whatever we want to hear and make a few bucks himself in return.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Personally, I like the conspiracy idea that there might be Generals and other officials reading up on The Outpost Forum and pulling some ex-musicians leg with stories on Disclosure on Coast to Coast AM.

Actually kinda sounds more radical when I put it this way.

------------------

Next, I might start to sue for their Copyright Infringement on the terms "Advisor®" OR "The Others®".

A sense of humor is one thing, but going on air with that kinda thing...they must have been bored on a Monday...hehe
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    The callers at the end of the program were amusing.
    Every caller wanted to talk their own agenda.
    The Host kept having to interrupt with "And what is your question?"
    Guest took it remarkably well. Careful not to offend, even when some of the callers had some wildly diverse opinions.

So this was a promo for a fiction book, but it is being promoted as non-fiction.
    Or was it just the research being touted as non-fiction?
    Not clear to me.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Personally, I like the conspiracy idea that there might be Generals and other officials reading up on The Outpost Forum and pulling some ex-musicians leg with stories on Disclosure on Coast to Coast AM.

Actually kinda sounds more radical when I put it this way.

------------------

Next, I might start to sue for their Copyright Infringement on the terms "Advisor®" OR "The Others®".

A sense of humor is one thing, but going on air with that kinda thing...they must have been bored on a Monday...hehe
    Ya, with Paramount/cbs bringing suits for Intellectual Property infringements and now Disney via starwars for StarsFan made stuff, heck why not?
    ------------------------------

With that said and getting back on topic here. From what I gathered from listening to the whole program Tom Recently did and all his tails of being vetted and going from one secure location to the next meeting all these different types and levels of people. I came away with a few things. Now I'm taking a particular stance and if all this is true. It seems to me that "they" those who Tom is talking with really have taken it upon themselves to be the saviors of humanity and it seems like from my standpoint they have limited ideas, thoughts and concepts to how things could/should be done but thats for only those who are in the Know and not the rest of us. If we take the various anecdote of the general we can see that A. its very compartmentalized and B. No one knows truely whats going on and how there are hero's no one even knows of. So it gets back to what I gather is they are the only ones capable of stopping this threat. Personally I believe all this goes a lot deeper. But from what I hear and from this perspective of Tom trying to play nice, nice with these guys and parrot what ever they approve or say. I am highly skeptical, unless Tom can keep things together and get real, tangible information out. We'll have to see. The one thing is Tom is right when he says it's their fault and they have themselves mishandled it. Personally I think they are using him to right the ship in the PR and I am VERY skeptical of Disclosure Lite/Partial Disclosure because in effect that allows for spin and control on how information is presented and often when that happens its is skewed.

Edward

P.S. To whom it may concern. There are many factors at play here(don't be ignorant just because you think you have a big piece of the picture, that's all it is. A piece.)and you do not hold all the cards. Trying to say you know what is best is like when you have and infection in your foot and the doctor offers to give you some anti-biotic's and you refuse treatment. You'd rather just see it get better all on it's own and that's not the way to go about it. There is a lot going on. Let me put it in simple terms. Does an Earth Naval ship(sea wise) run all by itself with just only the captain? No it has a crew and this crew all comes together to perform tasks and send along information and has various duties that keep that ship a float, running and serviceable. The Earth is a ship in that same respect, it's people's is its crew, let the crew do it's job, not just certain parts of the ship but the whole ship. Let's come together.

Read through the AMA at the site that shall not be named.
    He didn't stay very longe at all, maybe twenty minutes. One extra bit of info was read Corso's book his notes rather than the actual book. He was told it was all true. I"m pretty sure of that myself so another piece fits. Cattle mutilations are et based. Abductions are real and yes at one point the military did dabble in them as well. Rest of the answers didn't reveal much more will look again later.

Couldn't see much else.