Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sekret Machines - Tom Delong - Dawn of Disclosure

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Sorry folks, to be a bit clearer here it was 'The OpenMinds.tv 2017 UFO Researcher of the Year Award was presented to Tom DeLonge at the 2017 International UFO Congress. Tom could not be there, but he did provide a video acceptance and address to the IUFOC attendees.'

Really interestingly is his video call at the end, he says there is going to be a big announcement in the next 60days. He wants all of us to be on board and read between the lines about what is disclosed.
    His next book release is only days away (9th March), 'Sekret Machines: Gods An Official Investigation of the UFO Phenomenon' I'm sure that is going to make some waves.
    This is the non-fiction back up the first novel.
    I was watching "Late Nite with Seth Meyers" a few evenings ago.
    On his "Closer Look" segment, Meyers was making fun of Tom from Blink 182 for winning the "UFO Researcher of the Year" award.
    Sadly, still a giggle factor in main stream media.
    Let's hope the book is a good one, and great book sales shut down the late night comics.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I wish people would look just that little further than their nose. It obvious this is some kind of real disclosure due to outstanding contacts revealed in the Podesta wikileaks emails just what kind of spin they are putting on it is what we guys should be worried about

Jim Semivan ex CIA Officer has written a new foreword for the paperback edition of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows

https://tothestars.media/blogs/news/...erback-edition

He's saying something that we already know. That there's a dept. in the IC that's deeply embedded into it, that investigates UFOs and everything related to it. He practically said that head-on too. At least as head-on as allowed by someone in his position.

There's no question in my mind that he's knows a lot more than what he's letting-on in that intro essay... and this goes for whatever he shared with Tom Delong too but he can't even say that.

Just stating the obvious...
    Last edited by A99; 03-05-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Tom DeLonge on Coast to Coast – latest interview by one and only George Knapp - Tom Delonge and Peter Levenda – March 26th, 2017
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/02/26

Well worth listening to if you can from what TDL was saying we seem to be some kind of by product of war and genetic experiments by other beings. The ancients gods in some religions were their way of interpreting encounters with beings they didn't understand. One key message was that some early religions were 'Cargo Cults' ( during the WWII Japanese used pacific Island as a base airfield, the stone age natives tried to build a replica of the runways to try to entice craft to land for them) . He at one point mentions that some aliens can travel though time and gifted both sides craft before the outbreak of WWII.
    The book is not an outright disclosure of 'this is exactly how it is'. Peter Levanda has put together a picture of what could have gone on from what TDL has been told in meetings with his contacts and knowledge he has gained over the years.
    But the picture is in the right direction. TDL was told to look at the Greek myths three times before he got the hint. Looking forward to the book very much.

What was also again apparent is how guarded TDL is of what he can and cannot say. This process is going to take a few years to educate the public.

He also mentions how has been some kind of battle in the heavens, there is a fight for good against bad and that the motivations of some of these races we really don't understand.
    He says that internationally across all borders we have been working to defend ourselves and that now that technology is pretty much in place.

This is my take on what possibly has happened will happen and how convoluted this whole thing is.

Some ETs don't like EMPs like from nukes TDL has told us that. That tells you one thing -those that are susceptible are EM (Electro-Magnetic) based lifeforms or artificial intelligences. . In my opinion the AI based lifeforms do not have rebirth, as we do, it's like turning off a light. Termination is an end for them, we are reborn. However at some time in the future we or someone else will create them. They want what we have but that is not possible but they can't accept that - this is a fight for them to achieve immortality. They have travelled through time to confuse us and distract us from our true nature. Call it what you will 'soul' or 'spirit' but Buddhists call it 'Buddha-nature'. The essence of what we actually are is not limited to what we think of as the physical world around us. Or true self or Buddha-nature cannot be destroyed or damaged. It is the clarity nature in which everything appears. It is unlimited and infinite but also finite. At the moment we are all to a certain extent limited by our bodies, but they are not entirely real. We only are gifted these bodies for a period of time our true self is not limited at all. What we have, our Buddha-nature, is what everything is created within, so trying to damage it or effect it is like exploding a bomb to damage outer space - nothing is going to happen. Our lack of understanding is down to confusion. In fact the fabric of reality is a creation of momentary collective confusion, seeing through our confusion we see the true nature of reality.
    Now you see how much we have been tricked. We think we die - that is it. We are useless - we need robots to help us. We don't need anything at all in fact except to see through our delusion.
    But Quelle surprise! Before WWII we are gifted all the components to build great computers, transistors, fibre optics, and eventually of course - AI.
    We are being and have been massively misled and distracted by things we design in the future or maybe design in an alternate reality. They replicate the situations for their creation here and control of this world/reality to further their ends. It explains the hybrids - the hive mind wants true immortality - what we have. But as soon as they cross some line it's no longer theirs. As long as we fight each other argue and create meaningless divisions between us it easy for them to manipulate us. But in fact they cannot win because the actual moment happened outside of time.

Other media appearances:
    Tom DeLonge 2017 Q&A w. A.J Hartley & Peter Levenda for Sekret Machines - Chasing Shadows
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8W2t5YlFsQ

Sekret Machines Q&A with.. Tom Delonge, A.J Hartley & Peter Lavenda
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYa0Ba-l9Gs

Thanks to Uforadio for the links to recent interviews
    Last edited by Longeyes; 03-06-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Hi Folks
    Finished ‘Sekret Machines: Vol 1. Gods Man and War’ here's my review

It’s not what anyone would expect. Peter Levenda's hand is pretty heavy I can’t hear TDL’s voice in it. I can see why he was chosen to write it -the premise of ancient contact showing up in old religions fits. But his style lacks clarity there is a lot of speculation in here, he goes in circles ‘this could have been that’ ‘but we can’t say that for certain’, you feel some info must have been disclosed by TDL’s 10 insiders, but it is never made clear what they have actually been told. The only reference which I have mentioned before is that TDL was told to look at Greek myths. That said, I have no doubt this is an incredibly important book.
    This is from the Levenda’s prologue, a pretty bold statement...
    'We dare, in this project, to present an alternative. Thus, this project is designed to inspire nothing less than a cultural revolution in human consciousness. Once it has been accepted that alien contact is real, has occurred, and is occurring, then an overhaul of our religious, cultural, political, scientific, and military preconceptions is not only required but is inevitable. Thought leaders in each of these fields are urged to re-examine what they already know and to reframe their knowledge in light of alien contact. To do otherwise is to whistle in the dark' ... 'We are proposing that the history of human civilization over the past 10,000ys or more is nothing other than a Cargo Cult.'
    The ‘cargo cult’ is pretty much the main theme of the book. During WWII some primitive natives on a pacific Island watched the Japanese build aircraft base on the island. They tried to mimic it by clearing a space of their own and making a wooden Conning tower in the hope that they would also bring magic birds down from the sky. He thinks or has perhaps been told many ancients beliefs and stories attest to possible contact with Others.
    They call all contact ‘The Phenomena’ so as to cover: UFO sightings, abductions, channelling, visions, mystical experiences. And what is really key is that he equates mystical or spiritual experiences to ‘The Phenomena’. He talks a lot about the ‘Other side’ or other places were beings might come from but gives us no clues to what has actually been discovered and perhaps that’s the point the PTB didn’t know what they were dealing with. It's something like 'the phenomena' could almost be a meeting between two different worlds, he mentions how the magician's magic circles they use to conjure beings could be almost equated to a disc shaped craft with hieroglyphs adorning it. The craft defy our science and understanding of the world. He says when science overcame religion by no longer putting the sun in the centre of the universe humanity became its own chief arbiter.
    ‘Humans are now the center of the universe and scientists and governments the sole arbiters of what is real; the entire structure of modern societies depends on it. In fact, the very word "real" is cognate with "royal": reality is whatever the king say it is
    This is why the Phenomenon is unacceptable to both science and government. This is why there can be no such thing as a UFO. At least, that is why we are not able to define what it is for that would automatically challenge the sovereignty of our institutions. It would shift the focus away from us to Them, and we have no idea what the repercussions of that shift would be’ p75
    He shows photos of 'The Round Table Foundation' a contactee group ‘The Nine’ who included some pretty influential members, Ava Alice Muriel Astor and Arthur Young who believed they were in contact with ETs ,without ever stating that they were genuine. I found with a quick search the Levenda book Sinster Forces Book one covers them see link
    http://visupview.blogspot.co.uk/2016...ne-part-i.html

He goes over the Sumerian myths and legends and won’t go as far as Zecharia Sitchin would but implies that some kind of genetic manipulation may have happening in the past, life may have been seeded here, genetic code might have markers in it. He references these guys who I posted in a thread a few years back.
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ghlight=signal
    He goes onto the bible and agrees the Nephilm are probably giants, he goes onto the Aztecs thinks the whole sacrifice may be part of the cargo cult but never really backs that up. The Egyptians Pyramids however were certainly a resurrection machines to them, in terms of the Cargo cult could relate to a human travelling in some kind a statis to another world at near light speed and then returning looking hardly a day older? He won’t go as far as the ‘Pyramidiots’ ie the likes of Buval and Hancock but says they have raised issues which can’t be explained by the current archaeology. But he also goes over their beliefs of the Doubleworld the soul how there are pyramids all over the world and the different levels of a pyramid can be seen as the ascent to heavens or higher levels of reality.

First half will finish tomorrow

It is interesting that he says "'We are proposing that the history of human civilization over the past 10,000ys or more is nothing other than a Cargo Cult." Other than biology this takes us to what is considered man. There are "humans" that are dug up that are supposedly 400,000 years old but everything we think of as man ends after 10,000 years. Everything beyond that is some brutish ape mind in a humans body with the aptitude to accomplish nothing but rock smashing for 390,000 years.

I still haven't read any of his books but from what you have said it's what I have been waiting for, a theory that explains all phenomena. That is something that modern ufology has always been lacking. There are just isolated worlds of coherence in modern ufology that seem to ignore each and ever world of the other experiencers.

I don't think the summoning circle has a correlation to discs though. The pentagram in Sumeria refers to a nook or crevice. Other than that there isn't much information regarding the symbol until Pherecydes of Syros. He calls it a pentemychos and each nook in the pentagram represents a prison house of the primordial gods of creation, or the titans. So it doesn't represent a disc or UFO but literally the underworld prison of the Titans which then refers back to an alternate view on the nature of aliens as primordial gods.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 03-16-2017 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    I don't think the summoning circle has a correlation to discs though. The pentagram in Sumeria refers to a nook or crevice. Other than that there isn't much information regarding the symbol until Pherecydes of Syros. He calls it a pentemychos and each nook in the pentagram represents a prison house of the primordial gods of creation, or the titans. So it doesn't represent a disc or UFO but literally the underworld prison of the Titans which then refers back to an alternate view on the nature of aliens as primordial gods.
    I don't think he means literally, it more the fact that the interaction between the two worlds might actually work something like that. How does it work? i don't think he articulates it very well because they are not entirely sure themselves. But psi , psychic powers, mediums, telepathy, unexplained phenomenon all fall into the realm of 'the phenomenon' Have ETs on the other side somehow conjured up a craft as a magician here would a spirit? It's more fundamental to the way things are science can't adequately explain any of these things yet.

Hi Guys

Second part of review

Thought I was going to write a whole load more but don't think it's worth it- it's largely quite a tedious book to read and for that reason I don't believe it's not going to have that great success.

I'm gonna condense it massively. The importance of pyramids and possible layers of consciousness or heaven are mentioned, the Daoists, he mentions Tibetan Buddhism and the bardo states, shamans and mysticism being important. But he doesn't understand any of it. He says something which I haven't heard before that major sightings occurred at the same time the Dalia Lama did his Kalachakra Initiation's which can involved 100,000 meditating and chanting. More about the Greek myths... the cargo cult. THE END

He makes the classic Western mistake of thinking that you just need to be told and you can to travel to these other worlds, they are places, there are gates it like opening a door or something.
    The ticket that TDL got into the inner sanctum was when he mentioned 'Consciousness' that's all that the 'General' wanted to talk about.
    One of the most important parts of this whole round of disclosure is about trying to get that message out that - consciousness is the key to understanding 'the phenomenon'.

It's a shame that someone without some knowledge of 'the path' didn't write this. 'The path' encompasses all religions and faiths it is our movement towards enlightenment. Other religions might call it heaven, Valhalla, the Doubleworld, but there is only one reality, the descriptions vary, but the truth does not. In the same way science progresses towards a better understanding of what we call the physical world, so gnosis can take an individual move closer to the truth. They are like two sciences that can't describe the other but are equally real. The gnostic truth is that the underlying reality is non-conceptual you can't understand it with concepts. It is the clarity aspect of your mind everything appears within it.
    That truth is that everything is awareness. Awareness came before the physical world we see around us, created it ,creates it not just as an individual but also a whole. Contradictions abound with true understanding of the nature of reality - it is counter intuitive. You are the centre of the universe, but so is every other point, you are an individual but also part of the whole. Crucially all the abilities that 'the phenomenon' show - we ourselves can replicate without any need for technology whatsoever. Through meditation and a good teacher you can begin to see the true nature of reality as it is. To fly about the sky and turn into a bird might take you 15yrs of solid meditation to realise, but it is possible, and Tibetan masters of the past have shown all the characteristics of ET craft which fly through our skies.

There is no way you can unravel this truth intellectually, you can't read it in a book and understand it. It is beyond description, and needs to be experienced to be understood. Reincarnation is real and death gives us the best chance to realise our infinite and eternal nature, the divine spark inside us all, our true nature, our buddha-nature. The Bardo gates are each a chance to attain this and reach enlightenment or go to heaven as the Christians would have it. All the religions are pointing towards the same direction just in many cases the religiosity gets in the way.

Have we in the past been lead away/distracted from the above path? I don't know. But as long as we don't forgive ourselves, others, stop fighting over inconsequential nonsense - we are divided. As long as we crave after material goods and working like madmen to make ends meet we'll never see the truth. Could bad ETs have lead us down those paths? Only too easily.

But the truth is hidden and what seems to be the overwhelming message of ETs 'Wake Up'
    Last edited by Longeyes; 03-17-2017 at 12:47 PM.

What is a Kalachakra Initiation?

Also the idea of oneness. I know it can't be described but which is it more like. Like a car where there are individual parts that may not realize they are individual parts of a whole and single machine or is it like a magnet where there are two poles but one magnet? Or are both examples just as wrong?