Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
Scientology has their own beliefs on this that's not quite the same but close enough to what we are talking about here. Instead of soul replacement or what I mentioned as something similar to demonic and spirit possession which would be a mind/body take-over like E. Montgomery's "walk-ins".. Hubbard believed that the spirits of aliens attach themselves to humans and that only Scientology can detach them from us.

Xenu (/ˈziːnuː/),[1][2][3] also called Xemu, was, according to Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who 75 million years ago brought billions[4][5] of his people to Earth (then known as "Teegeeack") in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes, and killed them with hydrogen bombs. Official Scientology scriptures hold that the thetans (immortal spirits) of these aliens adhere to humans, causing spiritual harm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu#cite_note-savino-7

From my understanding, Scientologists do not believe in things like demon and spirit possession but they DO believe in spirit attachments... specificallly the Thetan alien attachment where it literally adheres to the human spine/back. I've seen spirit attachments on people with my own two eyes clinging to the back of the human host. I've always known them to be very low level monstrous earthbound human discarnates... not aliens.

The lower the level of the earthbound spirit, the more monsterous and animalistic they look. I'm guessing that Hubbard saw them too but he had a different interpretation of who an what they were. The Gnostic pov on this would be that they are archons.

Yes, this is pretty crazy stuff and it's definitely in the You-have-to-see-it-yourself-to believe-it dept.

You raise some interesting points in that they do indeed both talk about aliens.

I have read a little on scientology but from what I have come to understand scientologists believe that aliens created mankind whereas in Falun Dafa they beleive that mankind was created by God's and that aliens have long coveted mankind for itself. Also scientology seems to revolve around money and strictly conditioning or monitoring people?, which i find a little dubious. In Dafa people come and go as they please and money is strictly prohibited. I also always felt that True Spiritual teachings and money do not mix.

I have found an interesting Lecture Excerpt from Master Li Hongzhi where he talks about God's creating man out of 'clay' as many ancient creation myths talked about:

“What I just said was to tell you that living beings exist on every planet. Moreover, many are living beings whose appearances are similar to humans, only they don’t exist in this dimension because different particles form different dimensions. If you want to enter those dimensions, you can’t understand them with the concepts of today’s human science—this science is simply too shallow. For you to enter those worlds, you have to conform to the modes of being, forms of life, and ways of thinking in those worlds. Only then can you know them. You will discover upon entering one of those worlds that its particles are smaller than those of the human dimension, yet its dimension is extremely vast. We humans exist between these two types of particles, molecules and planets.

Air is composed of molecules, isn’t it? But you can’t see it. Flowers, grass, trees, iron, steel, the clothes you wear, your flesh body, your hair, everything you use, and everything around you, all of these are composed of molecules. Soil is made up of molecules too. We humans call it “soil.” But actually, gods think of everything in the human dimension as composed of soil. Gods regard molecules themselves as soil.

Someone asked me about the statement by Yahweh, the Lord of Western people, that he used soil to create man. In fact, everything in this dimension, including air, is soil in their view, only we humans can’t understand it. You’re simply covered with soil, surrounded by soil. Humans are crawling around in mounds of soil. Everything is composed of soil, and humans are in this soil. I think that after I’ve explained it like this, it shouldn’t be difficult to understand the story of man being created with clay as told by the Lord of Western people.

If you want to know the way living beings exist in other dimensions, you will have to conform to the ways of existence in the dimensions of the planes of smaller particles. You can’t understand it by using today’s scientific theories; you have to throw out the concepts of modern science before you can understand. Once you understand it, you will discover that it isn’t the concept of time and space held by humans.”