Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Reincarnation and ET intervention

Blog Entries
    I remember reading some abduction and past life regression transcripts in Truman Cash's books. In one regression, after the person died in a pst life, their spirit floated away from the body and was directed by some interdimensional grey beings. Their spirit was put into another body. The body was called "a container". The term "container" shows what these beings think of us here in our physical bodies. Another regression involved a free spirit being tricked to come into a human body to be trapped as a slave working for some greys. According to Cash's research, some religious rituals involving light and rebirth are programming triggers to enforce some mind control commands put into them, such as the amnesia induced when going through a light and being put into a new soul "container" (body). - - http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ite+light+trap (however, I don't buy into the hype about 'the white light trap' as simply a warning to never go into any light after death. If you don't go somewhere, you could be stuck earthbound, or in some astral realms where you might be deceived by some other beings.)

This thread also talked about cloning and hybrids. I think some of the hybridization is to create a way for certain interdimensional beings to incarnate into physical bodies on earth. Perhaps some interdimensional aliens have trouble coming into this world and need to spiritually attach themselves to humans with genetics that facilitate them? Maybe they're trying to piggy-back onto humans because humans have some spiritual capacities and potentials for growth they lack? Another part of it is spiritually crippling human genetics so we don't evolve beyond their control measures, and becoming better and more efficient slaves for them, more like the greys.

I'm also convinced that cloning is done by aliens on humans against our wills. Many abductees have seen clones of themselves, or remembered being in cloned bodies. Some have even spotted clones of themselves in other parts of the world. I think sometimes abductees are put into cloned bodies after being astrally abducted to perform whatever tasks the aliens want them to do, and if the cloned body is damaged, they can be put back into their original body.

I think there are many aspects to reincarnation. A lot of it could have to do with many souls being trapped in reincarnational cycles here because we can't remember who we really are or what we're doing here. Many souls incarnate as helper souls, some are here for lessons in physicality, and many I believe, do not reincarnate as individuated monad spirits. I think many are like a hive-minded group soul, similar to what species of animals have; they drive conspiracy researchers crazy because they can't wake up to things and evolve past the conformity and group-thinking programmed into them.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 05-23-2016 at 05:40 PM.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."