Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reincarnation and ET intervention

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    That was really good he's on the money.
    Apparently you can reach higher states by becoming exceptional at things, like a dancer, athlete, or a becoming a great pianist completely absorbed in what they do. A deep understanding anything, as it is a part of the world, can reveal a greater truth. Nirvana is like place inside yourself though, like where the dancer he talks about finds balance, if you do find it properly you never fall over.
    Dr. Campbell was a learned man. His "Mythos" Lectures are well worth watching.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    You bring up such an interesting situational point though.

If some ET faction (with their level of technology) could readily transplant their essence from body to body, they would literally be tied to/stuck (mentally and spiritually) to a given situation.

Like a cosmic thought-to-intent trap of winning some unwinnable war if you carry on fighting long enough. Or building a planet a piece at a time.
    Worse yet, if they are the "existential tweakers" of the cosmos. They will keep adapting their bodies and mind ad-hoc and eventually probably lose sight of the beginning. Excluding every other possible outcome.

---------------

You know that is exactly what I found disturbing about observing the ET's I once knew. They use their 4D (pre-cognitive) perception liberally for any activity.
    Yet at the same time, by chasing a goal with a fixed intent, they literally discount themselves from any other (truly random) occurrence.

Seeing into the future is a vicious circle (and I as a 3D individual can see that much). If you always go where you want, then you'll never see the rest of everything. Randomness has it's virtue.

Am I being dumb in my observation or is there something broken in some ET's minds?

Perhaps, we are them and they have created us in their image so that we have free will to get those randomness events in our lives so we can learn from them. Perhaps it could be one reason we don't know our whole selves and have our various abilities retarded in such a fashion we can not see the future to such an extent where we would predispose ourselves to certain outcomes and miss that Randomness. I'm just talking out loud here to what ever pop's in my mind.

Edward

Blog Entries
    I think the point is individual spiritual evolution. We get set in our ways so easily our habitual patterns and ways of looking at the world tend to coalesce as we get older. Living an extra 500yrs in the wrong conditions isn't necessarily going to help you, probably be a waste of time.
    Dying and being reborn, forgetting our past lives is a great benefit to seeing the true ever-changing non-conceptual nature of existence. You get a fresh start.
    If you bypass the system and reload your old memories into a new body you may helping to prolong your existence but you are stifling any progress towards awakening especially in a society and time like ours where confusion reigns.
    Maybe it's like planting grain the same field too many times You get a poorer and poorer crop each time.
    Also as you pass through to the next life you are given a life appropriate to past karma so that you learn. Death seems incredibly cruel but without it everything would stagnate.

That is actually goes along with my thinking In what I responded to Fore with. Hmmmm.

Edward

Thanks Sansanoy for creating a new thread.
    I can't say for certain that's what they are doing but it seems, from what people say, that they may have someway of controlling rebirth.
    I don't know how Atmjjc's condition is related to this, it seems like the ET he's connected to, their race has another technology, is using different timelines to maintain the same carnation.
    Maybe when it works differently when it just protecting a single ET and another soul is not involved. Atmjjc may know more.
    But it always seemed to me that some races evolve technology over spiritual realisation and rather than pursue the path to truth, they shortcut the system and develop technologies to try to do prolong their existence as long as possible.
    How much would you want to manipulate your own species DNA?
    You know I have been listening to a lot of Linda Moulton Howe's stuff and she talks a lot about people having their spirit taken out of them, then they are cloned and watch their clone get a different spirit put into it and placed somewhere else in the world. Other times their spirit is taken out, their body is cloned and they are replaced into their clone. She is convinced there is some sort of soul work going on and it sure seem like something like that is going on. Funny how they want to tell us to be more spiritual right?

I have another question about Buddhism in general. I was reading a book about exorcism and there was a Gelug-pa Buddhist there that claimed to be one of the sprulsku. He was able to identify that someone was possessed. The way he described it was that the person had a "multiplying negation". Does that term relate to a term in Buddhism or is it basically an on-the-spot identification based on what he was observing?

Also the guy who was possessed was trying to go through the Vajrayana to receive the "True Knowledge" however according to the Buddhist trying to guide him, the part of him, the vehicle, that would receive this "container of true knowledge" was already claimed by this "multiplying negation". What struck me as interesting about this is that a truth about the world does not take up space. For example a truth statement that is capable of becoming knowledge such as "squares have four sides" doesn't require space. It just becomes part of your body of truthful knowledge. But what I just described doesn't fit what the Buddhist described, what he described was something else. What he described was more like an essence, or perhaps a living knowledge. It wasn't an abstract object that he was supposed to receive, it was something real, that was blocked by another presence at the location where it was supposed to arrive. Do you know what the nature of this "true knowledge" is or how it can best be described? (I know that is a tall order to explain, but maybe I can understand enough of it to help me understand what happened in this example.)

Dying and being reborn, forgetting our past lives is a great benefit to seeing the true ever-changing non-conceptual nature of existence. You get a fresh start.
    Reminds me of sleep. No matter how bad your day is or what state you are in when you wake up it's a new day. You can stay up all night but the next day never comes till you go to sleep and wake up again.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 04-15-2016 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    You know I have been listening to a lot of Linda Moulton Howe's stuff and she talks a lot about people having their spirit taken out of them, then they are cloned and watch their clone get a different spirit put into it and placed somewhere else in the world. Other times their spirit is taken out, their body is cloned and they are replaced into their clone. She is convinced there is some sort of soul work going on and it sure seem like something like that is going on. Funny how they want to tell us to be more spiritual right?
    I have heard of the cloning thing. Never seen it though.

Begs the question why they would need to clone certain people (from this Earth)?

I keep my idiosyncrasies in writing styles (general mistakes) just so you guys (brief laugh) will know it is actually me. You'll notice I always make the same mistakes like using Your and You're incorrectly. Or contraction errors.

As long as you know the mistakes, you'll know it is actually me. (absurd eh?)

--------------------

There are other weird rumors/stories on the net about ETs that one day someone flicks a switch somewhere and then select people switch identities.

I wonder about that one. The reason why is because it is possible. Sort of like a Manchurian candidate or some kind of swap program the ET's could pull off.
    I dunno if the idea is worth it's salt, but it is within the realm of a possibility. I don't see any technical factors that could prevent such a program from being true, if tried.

Then again, I have seen weird stuff that seemingly defies logic. So you never know what some non-terrestrial minds can set out to do.

-------------------

For example, according to the ET sources I once knew, telepathic and biological screening is a requirement in some security sectors.
    Telepathic screening makes no sense in a purely human society. But if you have mixed groups coming and going and personnel who can be affected while away from the security sectors. It would then make sense to apply additional screening methods.

Of course, the ET are always cunning creatures. Some of their stories are about how they try to make "children" who can pass certain kinds of screening measures already in use in the public sector.

---

Point being, if you swap out an individuals spiritual component does the telepathic screening method still work to detect any oddities?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

For example, there is an old rumor, which I'll make it my own.

That supposedly a subset of individuals (abductees/contactees) have ~programming~ installed and set within/attached to their consciousness.
    The project was supposedly about a form of behavioral control and "communication"...whats that word they used........something like ~communication protocol~. I unfortunately don't recall anymore. Will have to jog my memory for a while.

Anyway, the story goes, that if you interact with one of those early development/subsets of individuals, and direct conversation into the areas of sensitive information they will automatically trigger mental protocols.

One of the things that intrigued me about the story was that if you repeat the same response towards the affected individual three times, an individual of that sub-type will change their communication or behavioral protocols. Inside their head there are behavioral algorithms which affect their conscious routines.

In forum lingo, it is like injecting conscious urges into their mental space. Sort of like how the soul apparently does it, only lower in the loop of an individual. (I guess that it amounts to an ET hack)

You can see all sorts of implementations and variations from olden days project that was spoken about. Like the techniques to keep suppressed memories and establish behavior patterning and other oddities mentioned.

-----------------

Thats why I sort of smirk internally when some of the incomplete modern versions (on the net|on this very forum). When you touch a sensitive subject they try to announce themselves with an IFF (Identify Friend or Foe) verbally or written. It is like looking at a strangely guided individual with a half written rule book inside their heads.

Anyway, the rumor is, if you negate them three times in a row the invisible programming sends a mental command inside them and under a new impulse they apparently do "something else". What that may be isn't defined. But I suppose they continue on as if nothing happened or who knows.

I wonder if it is because the programming inside their heads assumes you are an "authority of the ET"? (?)
    Perhaps some kind of exposed routine that may be used later for something. (lets hope not)
    Last edited by Fore; 04-16-2016 at 12:17 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I have heard of a great soul harvest coming or in progress . . . this could be some of what is happening.

Unholy Experiment: Alien Greys and Soul Harvesting

The implications of the alien phenomena encompass the scientific, historical, and spiritual realms. The programs that were coded into the robotic greys by ancient creators are an ongoing process to "soul scalp" humans for attainment of a spiritual ascendancy---a goal which soul-less, artificial creatures can never attain. The greys are non-sentient and totally unaware of their own state, thus their mission is void!
    http://ufodigest.com/article/unholy-...oul-harvesting

I liked your little video clip. The athlete's place of quite, that center. I use to do that when I did my faux Painting work. I called it a working meditation. I later did it at a job I had scanning documents. I was in a room by myself, and all I had to do is scan a document and enter a number on the key pad. I had a bulletin board in front of me where I had a picture of Paramahansa Yogananda, Swami Sri Yukteswar, St. Germain, and other ascended masters. I would be in this center - zone. a working meditation, I was also bringing in the Light, and sending Love, and Gratitude for hours everyday in this zone. One day I was getting ready to leave for the day and I had to sit back down I was getting hit with so much electrical force that all I could do is to breath, and hold on to my chair. later after I left everyone burst into stars. I couldn't see people in the human form anymore. All I could see is the star that emulates from evey beings chest, and the body was a faint shadow. This also transformed and lasted for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsara Light View Post
    I liked your little video clip. The athlete's place of quite, that center. I use to do that when I did my faux Painting work. I called it a working meditation. I later did it at a job I had scanning documents. I was in a room by myself, and all I had to do is scan a document and enter a number on the key pad. I had a bulletin board in front of me where I had a picture of Paramahansa Yogananda, Swami Sri Yukteswar, St. Germain, and other ascended masters. I would be in this center - zone. a working meditation, I was also bringing in the Light, and sending Love, and Gratitude for hours everyday in this zone. One day I was getting ready to leave for the day and I had to sit back down I was getting hit with so much electrical force that all I could do is to breath, and hold on to my chair. later after I left everyone burst into stars. I couldn't see people in the human form anymore. All I could see is the star that emulates from evey beings chest, and the body was a faint shadow. This also transformed and lasted for months.
    It's interesting, I've have respected and always been inspired by Joseph Campbell though at the same time the difference in commonality for someone many decades out of time synchronization with myself is striking. He was born in 1904. Part of it is what we thought we knew as truth then in his youth and how much that has changed over the past century, that has effected societies in all, and on an individual level. I am not the same person I was more than six decades ago nor one or even yesterday.

For me that shining star the immovable center. Love. It is the tip of an iceberg that I can see and grasp so transcendence that we carry all the time, Buddha consciousness...
    Last edited by whoknows; 04-16-2016 at 06:12 PM.

I keep my idiosyncrasies in writing styles (general mistakes) just so you guys (brief laugh) will know it is actually me. You'll notice I always make the same mistakes like using Your and You're incorrectly. Or contraction errors.
    I have been typing your for about 8 years and fixing it on proof reading, I just cannot type it correctly. I despise this contraction. You are = 6 letters, You're = 6 characters what is the actual point of this contraction and why can't we go with "your" instead.

There are other weird rumors/stories on the net about ETs that one day someone flicks a switch somewhere and then select people switch identities.

I wonder about that one. The reason why is because it is possible. Sort of like a Manchurian candidate or some kind of swap program the ET's could pull off.
    I dunno if the idea is worth it's salt, but it is within the realm of a possibility. I don't see any technical factors that could prevent such a program from being true, if tried.

Then again, I have seen weird stuff that seemingly defies logic. So you never know what some non-terrestrial minds can set out to do.
    I have been hearing that a lot as well. David Jacobs talks about it some, people are being trained to do certain things at a certain time but they don't remember what exactly. Like for one example they are suppose to be at location x and leading people to another location and calming them. Russ Dizdar talks about something in satanism called the "black awakening" where people just wake up and they are not themselves. It's hard to get any information from Dizdars youtube videos about it though. With his videos its easy to watch 5 hours and literally walk away with no information. I'm still making up my mind on whether he is legit or not. I watched a video oh his yesterday and he mentions tv as being a part of it too. The relative info begins at 44min.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 04-17-2016 at 01:35 PM.