Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats this . . .

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Well, I don't know if that is hoaxed or not . . . but I will share what was said by the person who I acquired it from.

I'll bet there are many events that simply go unreported for a lot of reasons, this one sounds as if the experiencer had contact with more that one group of aliens. That's in MHO.
    In context that makes a lot of sense, he's providing a video which has a similar looking being, at that point it doesn't matter if the video is a hoax or not, just that that the being looks similar. It would be nice if they had a sketch, hands, feet, chest, head, any of those.

Just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed watching that video and great acting too!
    And the cgi? Not bad... it is what it is and I found it very entertaining.
    Can't wait for the sequel! lol
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I've heard of reports with similar looking aliens . . .

https://www.facebook.com/22381154796...2383934104614/

Hoax . . ???
    Epo, I don't understand why you're asking us if the video is a hoax when the caption for the link for this video already clearly states that the video is a hoax/farce. Didn't you read that?

"Un primer contacto alienigena o otra farsa como tantas que opinan a mi encantaria tener un primer contacto. como este a ustedes no."
    Last edited by A99; 04-25-2016 at 09:17 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Epo, I don't understand why you're asking us if the video is a hoax when the caption for the link for this video already clearly states that the video is a hoax/farce. Didn't you read that?

"Un primer contacto alienigena o otra farsa como tantas que opinan a mi encantaria tener un primer contacto. como este a ustedes no."
    Humm, I didn't read that. I only know one language and your reading it now.

If I could have read that, I probably would not have posted.

Does the UFO in the vid above look real to you? Just wondering.

How bout this one?

Last edited by A99; 04-25-2016 at 09:26 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Also, they can get really realistic movements these days for 3D models and the one used in your video is similar to any number of ready-to-go 3D grey alien models that are free or sold on 3D model sites.

For example, iclone uses Mocap's
    Real-time Kinect Motion Capture

http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/mocap/
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Don't worry, you didn't make a mistake, it is because someone else is mis-interpreting what is expressed in Spanish.

In English is a question that literally translates to:

"A Contact of the first kind by aliens, or another farce like many have opinionated? I would love to have a first contact experience. Something like this one, wouldn't you?"

===================

In other words, it doesn't state it is a hoax, simply poses a question as translated above. Meaning the poster does not know if it is or is not. They pose the question, and it is up to us to decide if it is or isn't the case.

Basically implying that the poster of the video is not the one who took the video but found it somewhere.

I think even a straightforward Google translation could have straightened that out.
    Last edited by Fore; 04-25-2016 at 11:18 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Am thinking about contacting Eladio Vega Perez, the person who posted it on his FB site and ask him where he found that video. I really like it and whomever created it did a fine job. I'd like to suggest that the creator make a sequel to it or maybe even a whole series.

Last edited by A99; 04-25-2016 at 11:50 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Am thinking about contacting Eladio Vega Perez, the person who posted it on his FB site and ask him where he found that video. I really like it and whomever created it did a fine job. I'd like to suggest that the creator make a sequel to it or maybe even a whole series.

When I click on that link, I get a message that the page was not found. It could just be me. Is anyone else having trouble with it?

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    When I click on that link, I get a message that the page was not found. It could just be me. Is anyone else having trouble with it?

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    Yup! Me too!

To me the real story, is this:

Is it possible to stop an abduction by reaching for a gun? In this case it may have been contact rather then an abduction.