Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Personal Ponderings

Personal Ponderings

Have any of you who are experiencer's here ever wondered why you had those encounters and experiences in the first place and have you ever asked: "Why me?".

It's so weird, isn't it? I mean, everything else in your life is completely normal, yet, you've had some extraordinary experiences that you can't even talk about... except maybe to those you are closest too but even then, things can get tricky.

Then, of course, you can go to a psychiatrist and run it by him/her perhaps when in need of a reality check, but as such things go, they'll diagnose you as being bi-polar within minutes as that's the catch-all diagnosis just to get the ball rolling... For the educated consumer though, they know what that's all about but the sad thing is, there's no place to turn to when it comes to sharing one's experiences with someone who has either had the same experiences or who has had training and experience as a psychologist or counselor in those area's related to ufology ... and more.

Having said this, I feel very fortunate that the internet eventually came into existence because if it were not for forums like this one where one can talk about their experiences, I can't imagine what it would have been like to not have had that available to me.

But back to what I was asking before, have any of you ever asked yourself "Why me?". Or, why do such weird things happen to me (including things in the strange dept. that family members have reported if that be the case) and nobody else? And here I'm talking about your non-virtual life.

And do you consider such encounters and experiences a blessing or a curse?
    Last edited by A99; 04-21-2016 at 08:43 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Also, have you ever thought that maybe it's your level of mental fortitude and it being, at least in your own appraisal, more resilient than most, at least in certain area's, that has resulted in you being targeted for such encounters and experiences? You may wonder if this is true when you look around you and know that if others were to have had the same kind of experiences, they would not have been able to handle them on an intellectual, emotional and spiritual level. IOW's, you would know that some of them would have experienced a mental break-down if they had the same experiences you had had.

Perhaps "they" only target the strong. Have any of you here ever wondered about that? That only those who possess a certain mental toughness including exceptional psychological resilience are targeted.
    Last edited by A99; 04-21-2016 at 09:26 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Have any of you who are experiencer's here ever wondered why you had those encounters and experiences in the first place and have you ever asked: "Why me?".

It's so weird, isn't it? I mean, everything else in your life is completely normal, yet, you've had some extraordinary experiences that you can't even talk about... except maybe to those you are closest too but even then, things can get tricky.

Then, of course, you can go to a psychiatrist and run it by him/her perhaps when in need of a reality check, but as such things go, they'll diagnose you as being bi-polar within minutes as that's the catch-all diagnosis just to get the ball rolling... For the educated consumer though, they know what that's all about but the sad thing is, there's no place to turn to when it comes to sharing one's experiences with someone who has either had the same experiences or who has had training and experience as a psychologist or counselor in those area's related to ufology ... and more.

Having said this, I feel very fortunate that the internet eventually came into existence because if it were not for forums like this one where one can talk about their experiences, I can't imagine what it would have been like to not have had that available to me.

But back to what I was asking before, have any of you ever asked yourself "Why me?". Or, why do such weird things happen to me (including things in the strange dept. that family members have reported if that be the case) and nobody else? And here I'm talking about your non-virtual life.

And do you consider such encounters and experiences a blessing or a curse?
    Well when I was little, I didn't know what was going on, I was always scared. I knew something wasn't right but my parents always said its your imagination and you'll grow out of being scared of the dark they always said. Now a-days I consider it an opportunity for answers. I have had some positive experiences and well not so seemingly positive but some experiences I was basically ignored with the few exceptions when I asked "can you hear me" after I continued to ask questions about what's going on. Most of what I consider experiences for me of late have seemed to be out of body. I not sure if I ever had a physical encounter but I have suspect I have had a lot of screen memories.

Edward

I think about it everyday. In fact I was thinking about it at a stop light 5min before this thread. It's depressing. Life feels like a very long train ride that everyone else is fortunate enough to sleep through. What bothers me more than simply why me is what is coming. If I was born as a butterfly I could look at my wings and think the best of the world. But if I was born as a porcupine and saw my spikes I would fear the world because something is out there that I am to defend myself against. That is what bothers me the most, the spikes and the terror that can be inferred by them.

Ha! When I read over some of your posts here Sansanoy, it reminds me of what Truman Capote said about Kerouac's book "On the Road" where he said "That's not writing, that's typing". lol You're a writer hence why it's so much fun reading some of your posts here.
    Anyway, great insights and thanks for sharing that.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Edward, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. I have screen memories too and it's amazing that there are things out there that trigger them off. In my case it happened when I watched that part in that tv series called TAKEN where a giant rabbit led that little girl into the forest towards a large alien craft that was parked there. Once I saw that... PING!, I was hit with one insight/revelation after another having to do with childhood experiences and some of the recurring dreams I had not only in childhood but later on in life too. It was amazing. It was quite an awakening.

Believe me, if you haven't yet experienced anything like that.... you will.
    Last edited by A99; 04-22-2016 at 05:50 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Ha! When I read over some of your posts here Sansanoy, it reminds me of what Truman Capote said about Kerouac's book "On the Road" where he said "That's not writing, that's typing". lol You're a writer hence why it's so much fun reading some of your posts here.
    Anyway, great insights and thanks for sharing that.
    Thank you. That help turned a pretty bad day into a much better day.

Hopefully this is the appropriate place to unburden myself in telling of an incident that has impacted me.

Last night I went outside to close the gate in front of my house.

It was about 9:00 PM (HST).

As I walked through the front door heading outside, I noticed an unusually clear sky filled with bright stars.

After closing the gate, I decided to take a moment to admire the view.

Standing outside in the cool clear air looking up at the incredible view, I recalled a recent video I watched of a Robert Dean interview. In it, Dean said that most of the time when someone sees a UFO, it's by design and not random. I'd also heard that sometimes UFOs would 'hide' by hovering motionless at night mimicking a star.

On a lark, I said to myself "if you're up there, give me a sign".

To my shock and amazement, a massive, bright flash instantly appeared high in the night sky directly overhead.

It most resembled the special effect in the opening theme of Star Trek TNG as the Enterprise warps away.

Even though it was like nothing I'd ever seen before, I thought at first that it must be a flashing navigation light on a plane, jet or helicopter.

I soon realized it was nothing of the sort as the sky remained clear of aircraft after the flash.
    Last edited by Wansen; 05-19-2017 at 06:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    Hopefully this is the appropriate place to unburden myself in telling of an incident that has impacted me.

Last night I went outside to close the gate in front of my house.

It was about 9:00 PM (HST).

As I walked through the front door heading outside, I noticed an unusually clear sky filled with bright stars.

After closing the gate, I decided to take a moment to admire the view.

Standing outside in the cool clear air looking up at the incredible view, I recalled a recent video I watched of a Robert Dean interview. In it, Dean said that most of the time when someone sees a UFO, it's by design and not random. I'd also heard that sometimes UFOs would 'hide' by hovering motionless at night mimicking a star.

On a lark, I said to myself "if you're up there, give me a sign".

To my shock and amazement, a massive, bright flash instantly appeared high in the night sky directly overhead.

It most resembled the special effect in the opening theme of Star Trek TNG as the Enterprise warps away.

Even though it was like nothing I'd ever seen before, I thought at first that it must be a flashing navigation light on a plane, jet or helicopter.

I soon realized it was nothing of the sort as the sky remained clear of aircraft after the flash.
    Watson, I think you have come into contact with an Orb. Forgive me; I was negligent on explaining what Orbs are. I will soon be explaining some more in the Time Travelling thread and in a blog. They hold a special place for Native Americans in their cultures. Yes, I know you are not an Indian Native but do not fear if an animal or something in nature starts talking to you, even an insect may act outside of your normal paradigm of perception. They have this uncanny ability to see inside of your mental makeup, to see your journey in life so to speak and respond to you in your nature of a human being.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Watson, I think you have come into contact with an Orb. Forgive me; I was negligent on explaining what Orbs are. I will soon be explaining some more in the Time Travelling thread and in a blog. They hold a special place for Native Americans in their cultures. Yes, I know you are not an Indian Native but do not fear if an animal or something in nature starts talking to you, even an insect may act outside of your normal paradigm of perception. They have this uncanny ability to see inside of your mental makeup, to see your journey in life so to speak and respond to you in your nature of a human being.
    It certainly could have been an orb, it was brief but brilliant. I've tried to come up with a rational
    explanation for what I saw but I cannot. It simply did not resemble anything I've ever seen before.

This makes my total sightings to three in the past (nearly) forty years.

I'll try to keep attuned for a potentially unique communication; it was once my specialty.

I think it's time to get a Gen-3 night vision device and try to find out if Ed Grimsley was on to something.

I will be mortified if it's true.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    It certainly could have been an orb, it was brief but brilliant. I've tried to come up with a rational
    explanation for what I saw but I cannot. It simply did not resemble anything I've ever seen before.

This makes my total sightings to three in the past (nearly) forty years.

I'll try to keep attuned for a potentially unique communication; it was once my specialty.

I think it's time to get a Gen-3 night vision device and try to find out if Ed Grimsley was on to something.

I will be mortified if it's true.
    Hi Wansen,

The light you saw, following your mental request for a sign, certainly sounds like a lot like what Dr Greer claims in his CE5 sessions (from what I've read). Groups of ppl pay to travel into the desert with Dr Greer, and commune with E.T.
    You might look up a few of his videos. I recall the objects would respond by performing various aerobatics (fly in circles, come close and then pull away, travel left-then-right-then left again, etc.) upon mental request.

Or a more mundane explanation might be; a meteor happened to instantly flare and flash burn up, just while you were looking up into the sky. Hard to tell unless you can reproduce the result.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008