Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Personal Ponderings

When we look at the scientific community and those who dwell in our elite halls of academia and their approach to anomalous aerial phenomena, is it any wonder why they haven't found a cure for cancer yet? In short, from their perspective, if the transient phenomena, object, component, effect, process etc falls outside of established standard norms where they can't explain it, then they either ignore such things... or they say it doesn’t exist. They do it in Astronomy, Archeology etc... and, rest assured, they probably do it in cancer research too.

Nevertheless, I still have not given up hope that science will finally study anomalous aerial phenomena like they already study everything else up in our skies... and out in space.

We have reached the tipping point where more and more people from all walks of life are purchasing infrared cameras to record what's really going on up there on a daily basis. We are getting closer and closer to the point where everything we talk about in Ufology will become an accepted "known". And in turn, it will be the ones who stick their heads in the sand to try to wish it all away... who will be the ones who are ridiculed.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Hi Wansen,

The light you saw, following your mental request for a sign, certainly sounds like a lot like what Dr Greer claims in his CE5 sessions (from what I've read). Groups of ppl pay to travel into the desert with Dr Greer, and commune with E.T.
    You might look up a few of his videos. I recall the objects would respond by performing various aerobatics (fly in circles, come close and then pull away, travel left-then-right-then left again, etc.) upon mental request.

Or a more mundane explanation might be; a meteor happened to instantly flare and flash burn up, just while you were looking up into the sky. Hard to tell unless you can reproduce the result.
    Hello calikid,

I certainly will look up those Greer videos, my thanks for the recommendation.

I wish I could explain what occurred as during my years at sea I often spent many hours star-gazing.

I've seen meteors flare and burn up and this was nothing like that. This flash was abnormally bright and large, the color was white with a light blue hue. I'd estimate the size to have been approximately the same as a fifty-cent coin (Kennedy) held at arm's length.

It was like an silent explosion of light.

Blog Entries
    I am sorry Wansen I referred to you as Watson. It was a typo and not meant as sarcasm. You are a valued member here and I apologize for the TYPO. If you want you can call me sherlock. I truly apologize. I shot it out to fast.
    atmjjc
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    I am sorry Wansen I referred to you as Watson. It was a typo and not meant as sarcasm. You are a valued member here and I apologize for the TYPO. If you want you can call me sherlock. I truly apologize. I shot it out to fast.
    atmjjc
    LOL!!

No problem at all atmjjc, I've run afoul of the dreaded auto-correct more than a few times myself.

Last edited by Wansen; 05-20-2017 at 03:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    Hello calikid,

I certainly will look up those Greer videos, my thanks for the recommendation.

I wish I could explain what occurred as during my years at sea I often spent many hours star-gazing.

I've seen meteors flare and burn up and this was nothing like that. This flash was abnormally bright and large, the color was white with a light blue hue. I'd estimate the size to have been approximately the same as a fifty-cent coin (Kennedy) held at arm's length.

It was like an silent explosion of light.
    I liked this Dr Greer Video. Have a look around 1:37 for some "Cosmic Lightbulbs".
    Steven Greer How to make ET Contact using the CE 5 Protocols
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I liked this Dr Greer Video. Have a look around 1:37 for some "Cosmic Lightbulbs".
    Steven Greer How to make ET Contact using the CE 5 Protocols
    I'll check this out tonight, many thanks!

I've summoned them before at the high rise I used to live at on Lake Erie. This started in 2005 after I saw a few of them zipping about out over the lake late at night a few times off my balcony. Then after that, I would make a request for one to show up and sometimes they would do that... this happened quite frequently over the years that I lived there. Then, in 2010, we had a UFO wave of them and it even made the news where Nick Pope was interviewed about those sightings. They lasted a week... came every evening (earlier than usual) where hundreds would flock to the beach next to my high rise to wait for them to show up. See video below of a news broadcast and Nick Pope commenting about it... of that ufo wave. At 0:09/3:28 you can see that high rise I lived at and one of those orb/ufos.

Last edited by A99; 05-20-2017 at 03:51 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I relocated to my present location a year or so before that UFO wave occurred outside that hi rise I lived at. So I was not living there at the time when that wave occurred.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I relocated to my present location a year or so before that UFO wave occurred outside that hi rise I lived at. So I was not living there at the time when that wave occurred.
    Not sure if Moving away from the sighting location was good luck or bad.

Cool to watch, but would hate to end up on a future documentary "When Aliens Attack".

Not to mention those cases where witnesses have been accidentally irradiated. Could Spoil your whole day.

Now where did I put those Iodine tabs?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

There's a nuclear power plant right up the road from that hi rise. I could see it from my balcony. I've always thought it was more than a coincidence that that area was a UFO hot spot. At any rate, during the time that I lived there (7 yrs) I had told a few people eg neighbors, a maintenance man, a leasing agent about my sightings off of the lake off my balcony but I doubt they really believed me. Also recorded a video of one of those sightings and posted it at ATS but most there debunked it. But when that UFO wave occurred there a few years later... I felt vindicated.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi