Washington Disc

Lynnwood — While driving on the freeway and sighting some unusual clouds, I took a few photos with my cell phone. Upon viewing the pictures, I had captured more than I had anticipated. One cloud was shaped like a giant bird and directly across from that was a hand. In between the two objects was a ball of light that gave off rainbow colors. All of what I saw intrigued me so I took the photos.
I am a great grandma and can forward the photos. I have two specific pictures and one is a round disc object. You will see what appears as a giant bird with wings open. The photos were taken from my car window on April 6th in the afternoon around 4:PM. Note: The object could be a “blimp” or some sort of suspended debris. Wind blown debris is not likely as winds were only around 10 MPH. Thanks to William Puckett, Director Website
Wisconsin Lights

Middleton — I went outside, after getting a telepathic communication asking if I wanted to see “them” on April 15, 2016. So, I decided that I would go outside and saw a green meteor like object zipping in a southwest direction. This led my eyes to what looked like a triangular constellation. The three star-like points of light then rotated around a second or two, but keeping the original triangular shape. After that, they left formation, one flew closer to the other, but then all three went off in different directions.
I see UFOs weekly and the most recent sighting was 500 feet above the ground and spinning off plasma, which arced away from the craft like a solar flare. I also get telepathic communications with Humans and ETs very frequently. ETs are polite and friendly. I definitely have an implant for telepathic communications, and there are some childhood memories of mine that might point to alien contact when I was young. Thanks to MUFON CMS