Thread: Filer's Files 17-2016 Worldwide Reports

Filer's Files 17-2016 Worldwide Reports

From Filer's Files 17-2016 04/23/16

Worldwide UFO Sightings

Australia Boomerang

Mudgee — He is using an infrared converted cam to see these UFOs on March 27, 2016.
    A normal camera cannot see most of these. Colourufo of Youtube is an expert at it and hunts on almost a daily basis.
    Eyewitness states: The camera used was a CANON. A.X 25. Full H D. camera.Scott C. Waring Website

Brazil Orb

Uberaba — There were at least two objects (two could be seen from the witness’ apartment) standing still in the sky at night on March 18, 2016…
    The objects were blinking red, blue and white, in an uninterrupted cycle, for more than for 40 minutes. Then they just disappeared, vanished in the night, suddenly, as if they appeared in first place.
    Thanks to MUFON CMS

Canada Sightings

Mount Fores — My wife and I were driving when she asked, “What’s that”. The bright ball came so fast at us; we had to duck in the car because we thought it was going to hit the car. We just turned right away. Two or three came flying at us. I just hit the button to snap pictures.. In a few minutes, it was all over. You can see a glowing ball in the pictures with rays around the ball (like the planet Saturn). It shows in the pictures also they touch the pavement it was flying at a speed you couldn’t imagine, and instantly stop! In addition, it took off as fast as it came. We have a strange photo of a house on our street with figures staring out. Eyes to the sky.
    Lions Head – I had been taking a series of photos from Tobermory to Lions Head Ontario, of an unusual looking cloud or plane trail formation on April 2016. I took pictures on and off for the hour’s drive there.
    I was feeling ill, so I excused myself, went back to the truck, saw an unusual cloud formation, and took another picture. I noticed the sphere in the picture and proceeded to take a second picture, and the sphere, was not present, in it.
    I do not know if this is a camera thing or a real orb. I have 35 pictures in total following the cloud/plane exhaust formation?
    Thanks to MUFON CMS

Columbia Disc

Pereira — During our trip to the “Otun National Park” in Colombia, located 17 km of Pereira, we were walking following the Otun River taking pictures of birds and trees.
    We made a short stop in a bridge searching for ducks, so I decided to take some picture of the river and vegetation.
    Two days after that, I was checking the pictures in my PC, and then I saw the strange object in my picture.
    We never heard a sound or something abnormal.
    Could be an UFO? Thanks to MUFON CMS

Czech Republic

Prague – I only see the objects on my photos later on my computer.
    On the first photo, the object is nearly perpendicular.

On the second, as same as the third snap, an object is oriented horizontally.
    All three snaps are during only two seconds, from 16:59:03 to 16:59:04 Prague time, on April 04 and 05. Interesting is big distance the object covered. I think I saw the same object on the other photos.

I don´t know what is it. Thanks to MUFON CMS

French Circles

Les Forges – I was early awakening for any reason. I went to my car and saw that five large circles of light, in the sky beneath the village.
    I live with my wife and kids since 1990.
    It stayed 10 minutes and disappears.
    It’s not an usual lights phenomenon, even if the day was coming. I am observing Nature until I am a kid. It is something special; I do not know why I am sure of it. Thanks to MUFON CMS

German ISS Orb

During an ISS live NASA UStream, an orb-like object appeared just above the horizon on April 17, 2016. After remaining in the same relative position for a while, it began to ascend up and out of the UStream camera lens coverage area. Once it left the screen, an energy beam shot up from the earth toward the UFO’s former location.
    Gauging by the distance between the ISS and the location of the energy beam, the relative size of the UFO must have been enormous. I am hoping that someone with technical background can determine the location from where the beam was fired based on the time of the sighting (7:25 p.m. Central European Time) and the ISS live feed metering that is displayed at the bottom left of the frames in the video. The video is comprised of multiple screenshots I took during the sighting. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Norway Light

Ski — Quick observation, glowing object moving southwards. I was out on the terrace looking up and there it was.
    I believe this was not an airplane. Object was moving fast at a high altitude, and it looks like it was about to turn right, just before it disappeared behind a cloud. I did not feel anything specific; I have just starting to look up to the sky when I have the opportunity. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Russia Object

Á*ð**óëUFO was filmed in the Altai Territory in Barnaul on January 27, 2016.
    The object was very high was in the form of a dark flat disc or cylinder.
    Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Switzerland Black Object

I was playing football in my garden and suddenly black Object hovered over my house.
    First, I did not realize that at the time because it was in a few seconds disappeared. I thought the thing saw me because like 5 seconds it was over me. I feel like someone was watching me. After, I was standing there and did not know what I really saw. I tried to watch the object but it was fast and in a few seconds, it was over the whole of Switzerland to the Swiss Alps. It was like Star Trek or something fast. Thanks to MUFON CMS

UK/England Cylinder

London — On March 8, 2016, a cylinder like object was filmed over London.
    Thanks to MUFON CMS

Please Help
    Support Earth Changing Research

Sending you these files and keeping up a website is expensive; we are just trying to break even. I have put together a DVD of the last seventeen years of Filer’s Files for you with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings that will explain the phenomena and the importance to your life and your family. Additionally, I have included my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter’s exciting abduction story told by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell joined me to write the book. We are asking for a donation of only $50 that includes next year’s subscription and our book. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.

DONATIONS

PayPal and/or Credit Card Donations Use this link.
    Check or Money Order.
    Filer’s Files C/O George Filer
    222 Jackson Road
    Medford, NJ 08055

Products and Books
    Filer’s Files: Worldwide Reports of UFO Sightings
    Filer’s Files: Worldwide Reports of UFO Sightings on Amazon.com
    Advertise in the Filer’s Files Newsletter
    Filer’s Files Advertising Rates
    1 Time 3 Times
    Eight lines $25 $20 each
    Quarter Page $50 $40 each
    Half Page $75 $50 each
    Full Page $100 $75 each

31,000 subscribers and placed in website with 4,000,000 hits average.
    Website and Filer’s Files advertising, sign up online here. (Limited space available)
    Send email to Email George Filer

Our research is uncovering amazing truths by solving challenging projects deemed too difficult by other firms. We have had some success in finding missing persons. We could use your help in getting more results from our research. I have put together a DVD of the last seventeen years of Filer’s Files for you with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings. Additionally, I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter’s exciting abduction story told by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell joined me to write the book. We are asking for a donation of only $50 that includes next year’s subscription and our book. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.

Have been digging through the giant DVD you sent recently. As a relatively recent joiner, I was unaware of the years’ worth of consistent reports of the same types of objects all over. This has been very educational. Just wanted to thank you for all you’ve done.
    Bruce W. Freeman
    Attorney at Law

Sign me up right now for Filer’s Files.

I have put together a DVD of the last seventeen years of Filer’s Files for you with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings that will explain the phenomena and the importance to your life and your family. Additionally, I have included my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter’s exciting abduction story told by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell joined me to write the book. We are asking for a donation of only $50 that includes next year’s subscription and our book. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.
    Please use this link to receive this offer.

Filer’s Files is copyrighted 2015 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar
    Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION. If you wish to stop receiving these files, please send a message to Majorstar

Filer’s Files salutes our fighting men and women; God Bless Our Troops, and Georgie, Elizabeth, and Victoria Filer, and Eddie Pedrick. May the Angels be your guide and take you to paradise.
    © Copyright 2015 National UFO Center by Charles Warren & George Filer
    This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.