Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christopher Mellon, UFODATA and Leslie Kean

He is going to be interviewed here...

Tune in LIVE at Podcast UFO or PSN Radio at 8:00PM to 10:00PM Eastern Time on June 1st.

http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...4&e=4a737b83d2

Seems to me like the chess pieces are being put on the board ready for the game to start.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    He is going to be interviewed here...

Tune in LIVE at Podcast UFO or PSN Radio at 8:00PM to 10:00PM Eastern Time on June 1st.

http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...4&e=4a737b83d2
    Thank you, Longeyes. That should be a very interesting interview. And listeners will be able to call in with questions
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Seems to me like the chess pieces are being put on the board ready for the game to start.
    I agree but we have been here before. Intel community maybe preparing for a possible Hillary win and will need to place their agents in positions of influence. Their objective will be to make sure that top secrete information does not hit the main stream.

Show is online here ( the first hour anyway you have to pay for the rest)
    http://podcastufo.com/

Had a quick listen and he is clear to point out in this interview, a number of times, how the president can get access to any classified project. Which is not what Leslie Kean's article said at all.
    He comes across as very arrogant, mentions other people in positions of power who have had sightings but none were connected with what they were doing only personal experiences outside of work - very convenient. Also dismisses most black projects as boring and technical and that's why the president would necessarily be interested them.
    I kinda think he might be interested to find extraterrestrial life exists and visits but Mellon never suggests this is a black project. Can't make him out. All too convenient and fits Leslie Kean's picture of the world exactly which is what worries me. Great for the reader who has read her book, and thinks somethings going on but that really the government knows nothing.
    It clearly does there is so much evidence to the contrary.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 06-02-2016 at 05:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Longeyes for the audio link.

Around 26:40m of the audio Mellon states a fascinating introspection concerning the military and why no one makes a big deal of what’s going on as the question was posed to him whether it was the ridicule factor or something deeper. His response couldn’t have been more profound. This was also my observations of things but when you hear the statement from Mellon it reinforces the take of things concerning this ‘so what’ attitude “…it’s not my job, not my problem, not my affair…” because there is no one assigned to these affairs of the military and most of the government intelligence agencies view of these happenings is that someone else will look into it.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Perseption Management -> there is no Black Operations that will interest the President to ask questions, the odd military personnel who see an unknown flying object when not working. Wow what a load bs

Time to throw in my 2 cents. HUGE mistake in bringing in this guy to UFODATA. One in the gov where is was, always in.. He is nothing but Disinfo and someone to keep an eye on UFODATA. We, the CubeSat for Disclosure project offered to work together at one time to share info, ours from space, there's on the ground. I don't think I want to do that now. I don't want him eyeballing us.. Done.. But hey, I'm not on there board so they can bring in G.W. Bush on if they want. That should help to gain trust to there project. lolol.