Thread: Filer's Files 20-2016 Worldwide UFO Reports

Filer's Files 20-2016 Worldwide UFO Reports

Worldwide UFO Sightings

Canada Light

Saint Catherines – On May 9, 2016, I was parking a truck out back and got out I looked up and saw this light. It was not a white light but more of an orange glow the plane travel to Buffalo was behind me going east. This thing was going south I didn’t see blinking lights like the planes going by and the hazy cloud cover it disappeared.

I waited to see if it was going to keep its slow direct travel path to clear skies but it never did. I started taping b/c I couldn’t recognize it. I’m a us vet and worked for five years at Detroit Airport. I know what a plane looks like I said I need to tape this and took a picture of before and after. It made no noise as later I could hear planes afterwards.
    Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Colombia UFO?

La Vega — UFO very fast down behind the mountain called ” Cerro BUTULU ” in La Vega – Cundinamarca on May 5, 2016.Thanks to MUFON CMS

Germany Triangle

Wittenberg/SA – Twelve years ago, my girlfriend and my best friend and I, were sitting in a field near the Elbe River on August 10, 2004. I heard on tv that a meteorite shower could be seen in Eastern Germany and told it to my friends. After midnight we counted 30 glowing meteorites, and then my girlfriend stands up and said, “Hey guys there are three red lights and they are coming in direction to us.” At this moment my friend and I could see a triangle-formed black thing with three lights that was pulsating. This thing became bigger and bigger on its way to us.And I remember that I saw this form also in a tv-documentation about the Belgium UFO-events! It was very slow, maybe a speed of 10 km/hour, or more! When the UFO was directly in front of us the UFO became slowly and its lights changed their colors-red-orange-yellow-green-blue-white, and we were overwhelmed. Now the UFO was standing still above us! I began to speak: Hey i’m peaceful and your friend, please take me with you. We got a little scared as the dark triangle UFO is above us. And then after a few minutes, two different lights in the middle of the UFO began pulsating in red and white. And the UFO was flying away with the same speed.We saw it over the factory before we lost the sighting contact. We are not alone…we are like insects under watch. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Macedonia Cylinder

Prilep — The witness‎ writes,I took a photo of a UFO object on April 17, 2016. Cylinder shaped subject was below the Moon at 3:07 PM.” Thanks to Mike Anton on /Facebook
    New Zealand Object

Palmerston — A man reports a sighting north of Palmerston of an object he could not identify. It was widely reported in the NZ media as a number of people saw it. I am pretty sure it was in the early months of 1985. It was a lovely, quiet, still summer night. I saw it while driving up the Stockton Millerton Mines Road where I lived in the Millerton village. I had a witness in the car with me. This was about 10.45 PM. The Stockton mine and the Millerton village is in Northern Buller. I do remember my head felt a bit weird the next morning. Not sure if others felt that. When I saw it, it was quite low down. I felt I should give this info for your file. I have not seen anything like it since. Thanks to Website.

Taiwan Lights

Taroko National Park — I was getting a military course in Taiwan, when we visited the, started taking pictures of the mountains on April 20, 2008. There are monasteries that are nestled on the mountain but I did not notice anything strange on a fairly clear day. It is noteworthy that these mountains are mostly granite.

Once I returned to my country Costa Rica my children downloaded he digital camera photos and passed to the computer noticing two boxes where it is observed what appears to be two objects in motion are surrounded by a circle lights. Thanks to MUFON CMS

UK England Light

East Preston — Light in the sky was not visible to the naked eye but was caught in a photograph on 6th May 2016 one of the hottest days of the year on the south coast of England. At 2052 local time, my wife and I were standing in our back garden at twilight. I decided to take a photograph of our blossoming cherry tree with my Kodak FZ151, 16 Megapixel camera. As I took the photo I noticed a very bright white dot on the camera’s LCD screen. I looked up but there was nothing visible there.

I took another photograph about 5 – 10 seconds later, but could not replicate this white light so I assume that it could not been a reflection. I was very surprised when I looked at the photograph on my laptop’s screen.
    The white dot was considerably bigger than I expected. Upon zooming in, it appears that the light is shaped like a “V” on its side. I note that one “leg” of the “V” is not as bright as the other. The position of the light in the image is above the English Channel. Thanks to MUFON CM

Support Earth Changing Research

Please Help

Sending you these files and keeping up a website is expensive; we are just trying to break even. I have macular degeneration of my eyes so have trouble editing these files and need to hire more help. A donation of only $50 that includes next year’s subscription and our book. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.
    DONATIONS
    PayPal and/or Credit Card Donations Use this link.
    Check or Money Order.
    Filer’s Files C/O George Filer
    222 Jackson Road
    Medford, NJ 08055

Products and Books
    Filer’s Files: Worldwide Reports of UFO Sightings
    Filer’s Files: Worldwide Reports of UFO Sightings on Amazon.com

Advertise in the Filer’s Files Newsletter

Filer’s Files Advertising Rates
    1 Time 3 Times
    Eight lines $25 $20 each
    Quarter Page $50 $40 each
    Half Page $75 $50 each
    Full Page $100 $75 each

31,000 subscribers and placed in website with 4,000,000 hits average.
    Website and Filer’s Files advertising, sign up online here. (Limited space available)
    Send email to Email George Filer
    Our research is uncovering amazing truths by solving challenging projects deemed too difficult by other firms. We have had some success in finding missing persons. We could use your help in getting more results from our research. I have put together a DVD of the last seventeen years of Filer’s Files for you with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings. Additionally, I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter’s exciting abduction story told by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell joined me to write the book. We are asking for a donation of only $50 that includes next year’s subscription and our book. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.
    Have been digging through the giant DVD you sent recently. As a relatively recent joiner, I was unaware of the years’ worth of consistent reports of the same types of objects all over. This has been very educational. Just wanted to thank you for all you’ve done.
    Bruce W. Freeman
    Attorney at Law

Sign me up right now for Filer’s Files.
    I have put together a DVD of the last seventeen years of Filer’s Files for you with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings that will explain the phenomena and the importance to your life and your family. Additionally, I have included my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter’s exciting abduction story told by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell joined me to write the book. We are asking for a donation of only $50 that includes next year’s subscription and our book. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.
    Please use this link to receive this offer.

JOIN MUFON!

Become a MUFON member today! Benefits of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal that contains current investigations, sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here JOIN NOW
    Filer’s Files is copyrighted 2015 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar
    Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION. If you wish to stop receiving these files, please send a message to Majorstar

Filer’s Files salutes our fighting men and women; God Bless Our Troops, and Georgie, Elizabeth, and Victoria Filer, and Eddie Pedrick. May the Angels be your guide and take you to paradise.
    © Copyright 2015 National UFO Center by Charles Warren & George Filer
    This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.