Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aug Tellez

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Uh huh, I am going to try and keep a straight face here. Well I tried. I am laughing out loud. Couldn’t help it, but this is just plain funny to me. I will keep my enjoyment to myself so as not to rattle the kiddies awake.

Here is the guru’s ‘Insider’ Facebook page. He is a ‘remodeler’ by trade (carpenter) and an organic something or other? Not sure about the flower part.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Aug-...00009428641500

Hmmm, ‘Facebook’ came up as a misspelled word. Gosh forbid! I must add this to my Microsoft Word dictionary and notify ‘ginger’ and the rest of the crew. How could this be?

atmjjc
    The beard in that facebook picture is sure wild and crazy! Wonder if it is for real?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    The beard in that facebook picture is sure wild and crazy! Wonder if it is for real?
    He is just young and appears to be searching for himself. I don’t think he has a declared a major yet? He seems to have connected to the occult crowd of peers around his own age. They tend to bond with one another in abstract points of views. Usually part of the marijuana crowd with social ‘high talk’ among themselves as a form of social peer acceptance.

He has a few You Tube videos out there where he discusses his ideologies. One is close to an hour long.

If you turn the sound off and watch body and eye movement it will become quite obvious that he tends to confabulate as he goes along with his rhetoric.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    ...All the hi-jackers were Saudi citizens. Have to think the article is a ploy to CYA Saudi government during the coming law-suits. The Marines on Mars reference could even be a subtle threat to disclose should the US pursue legal avenues...
    Interesting take on it, it certainly makes sense.

Wish I'd thought of it.

Isn't the Saudi foreign minister the same as our Secretary of State? Obama was there not long ago too!

Might the 'Solar Warden' story actually all be disinformation? If the same disinformation is seeded to multiple sources then that would likely make it more believable by the public.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Might the 'Solar Warden' story actually all be disinformation? If the same disinformation is seeded to multiple sources then that would likely make it more believable by the public.
    Yup, exactly. That's possible. Reminds me of the recent Blue Avian stories. There is a theory that the Blue Avian contacts are part of an A.I. mind control program, which is possible. When something has a name and tight package, sometimes I wonder if it was put together to be sold to us, like the Panama Papers. Then again, if you research a variety of abduction accounts, you find many patterns popping up. Sure, a couple guys might be outright lying, delusional, confused, or fully programmed disinfo agents, or even played by their ego and encouraged by dark forces to proliferate some incredible story that gets them warm and fuzzy attention. But considering the wealth of abduction accounts I've researched, and the repeating patterns, along with my own experiences, I am more likely (than probably the average person) to consider stories like this Aug Tellez guy is saying. I try to use my mind and reason, as well as feeling and intuition as best as I can.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."