Thread: Anomaly In Picture

Blog Entries

Anomaly In Picture

I took this picture of myself around January 2015. If anyone has any image analysis skills go nuts.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6kh62dlvhq3pyt/grey.jpg?dl=0
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    I took this picture of myself around January 2015. If anyone has any image analysis skills go nuts.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6kh62dlvhq3pyt/grey.jpg?dl=0
    ? picture bounces... what are you looking at?

the link works better if you copy and paste less the ?dl=0 into browser at least with a chrome browser.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    There's a purplish face seen in the mirror's reflection. If you zoom in, you can see a bit of a violet haze as well.

Blog Entries
    There's a purplish face seen in the mirror's reflection. If you zoom in, you can see a bit of a violet haze as well.
    Does no one see anything? I thought it might interest some people. I've seen people in UFO communities get excited over a lot less. If you look closely you can see other anomalies in the picture.

Blog Entries
    https://pasteboard.co/H8t2WcZ.png

I'll just leave this link here. Checking back here from almost two years ago. I wonder if anybody even saw the image I wanted to share. Ha, I guess I didn't realize what was meant in the above reply as 'picture bounces' ...guess it meant the image didn't display correctly. Oops, I'm not always hip to the kids lingo these days... I hope that link works.

I remember I had difficulty sharing this image before and again now. I tried uploading the image directly, a pop-up appeared saying this wasn't a valid file type, and also that I exceeded my image quota for uploading pictures here. I couldn't 'upload from URL' so there's a link from a site I found where you can upload files. Hope it works. I swear, this is a freaking picture of a freaking tall grey alien man! Enjoy. Similar to what my old room mate described in my room in the past, years ago. Please someone mention if they can see it so I know it worked.

Banned
    https://pasteboard.co/H8t2WcZ.png

I'll just leave this link here. Checking back here from almost two years ago. I wonder if anybody even saw the image I wanted to share. Ha, I guess I didn't realize what was meant in the above reply as 'picture bounces' ...guess it meant the image didn't display correctly. Oops, I'm not always hip to the kids lingo these days... I hope that link works.

I remember I had difficulty sharing this image before and again now. I tried uploading the image directly, a pop-up appeared saying this wasn't a valid file type, and also that I exceeded my image quota for uploading pictures here. I couldn't 'upload from URL' so there's a link from a site I found where you can upload files. Hope it works. I swear, this is a freaking picture of a freaking tall grey alien man! Enjoy. Similar to what my old room mate described in my room in the past, years ago. Please someone mention if they can see it so I know it worked.
    Just tying to help out here lycaeus but when there is very little resolution to work with it's best to try and insert a key to point to the data in the image. Here's a clip of the area which I think is of interest.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-20-2018 at 07:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    Just tying to help out here lycaeus but when there is very little resolution to work with it's best to try and insert a key to point to the data in the image. Here's a clip of the area which I think is of interest.

Yes, thanks! Its definitely there, the purplish thing that looks like a grey alien face. I think the dark circle underneath its skinny neck too, is the eye of another shorter grey below it. I'm actually curious to see if anyone can analyze anything technically in this image, if they think its photoshopped or just smoke or something. I remember I inspected the mirror in this photo for any dirt, blemishes, or smears and I do recall, that the mirror was wiped clean. There was also no smoke in that house, and no flash on the camera I'm pretty sure. But there are lots of photos of this stuff out there, its just that a photo doesn't really prove anything.