Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayer method?

Unhappy Prayer method?

Hey guys. I finally decided to post something after months of lurking.
    I saw Fore's post about praying for protection to UTs.
    I tried it and it certainly worked but it has failed me when i needed it the most
    I'm living with a hell-raiser,whom I honestly believe is possessed by some entity,and I really need to protect my mom,my sister,and myself from him.
    How do I utilize the prayer so that it works when i need it?
    Thanks in advance. I'm looking forward to your replies. you guys are pretty cool.

Quick add:
    I also had interesting synchronistic messages and two ear ringings yesterday when sh*^ hit the fan yesterday.
    First,I had an ambulance sighting. I thought nothing of it until I saw it again.
    Then I saw a car decorated with the word "MONSTER" (like those energy drinks) then i turned to the tv on the bus and Monster by Exo,A korean boygroup band was on the tv. I thought it was weird and decided to be on the look out. I got home,ate dinner,and then had 2 ear-ringings. Then an ambulance was called again because our neighbor passed away.
    I was creeped out beyond belief but the hell-raiser in question was behaving so I went to sleep only to wake up 2 hours later due to him attacking my mom verbally and physically. I tried my best to request protection from higher order entities but to no avail
    Last edited by toastedcoconut; 06-21-2016 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toastedcoconut View Post
    Quick add:
    I also had interesting synchronistic messages and two ear ringings yesterday when sh*^ hit the fan yesterday.
    First,I had an ambulance sighting. I thought nothing of it until I saw it again.
    Then I saw a car decorated with the word "MONSTER" (like those energy drinks) then i turned to the tv on the bus and Monster by Exo,A korean boygroup band was on the tv. I thought it was weird and decided to be on the look out. I got home,ate dinner,and then had 2 ear-ringings. Then an ambulance was called again because our neighbor passed away.
    I was creeped out beyond belief but the hell-raiser in question was behaving so I went to sleep only to wake up 2 hours later due to him attacking my mom verbally and physically. I tried my best to request protection from higher order entities but to no avail
    Possible partly media saturation and partly synchronicity. Saturation is a form of "branding" a product into public consciousness.

ooh i never thought about that. I forgot to add but my sister kept adding the word "monster" in the conversation she had with me.example: that dog barks like a monster and so on. so i was freaked out yesterday. :/

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum.
    Nice to see you posting.

How old is this "hell raiser" you mentioned?

Child? Teen? Adult?
    Your relationship? Family member?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Lol he's my uncle. Due to financial situation we're living with him and the fight was about us moving out. We're ready to move out now but he suddenly brought up emotionally exhausting topics from my mom's past to taunt her and my mom fell right into it����. He couldn't win her by arguing so he became violent. ��

Lol he's my uncle. Due to financial situation we're living with him and the fight was about us moving out. We're ready to move out now but he suddenly brought up emotionally exhausting topics from my mom's past to taunt her and my mom fell right into it����. He couldn't win her by arguing so he became violent. ��
    Emotional roller coaster...

They may not realize it: Some people have "difficulty letting things go" from the past. People can become addicted to emotions. I've known and know people who, if nothing bad is happening will make it happen - they enjoy dragging other people into their misery (misery loves company) - they thrive on negativity.

For now, do as best you can and get through a tough situation.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 06-21-2016 at 05:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Family is complicated.
    Sounds like uncle did you a solid, taking you in when you needed a place to stay.
    And now that you are preparing to leave he's missing you/lonely already (never an excuse for violence, or even emotional blackmail)?
    One thing you might try (in addition to prayer, if you think that helps) is reminding him how grateful you are for his help, and that moving out doesn't mean "never see again"?
    Sounds like an insecure man.

BTW, Happy Birthday toastedcoconut
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Thank you for your reply.
    I've calmed down a fair bit and I'm trying to deal with my uncle in an non-confrontational way so he doesn't fly off the handle :/

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Family is complicated.
    Sounds like uncle did you a solid, taking you in when you needed a place to stay.
    And now that you are preparing to leave he's missing you/lonely already (never an excuse for violence, or even emotional blackmail)?
    One thing you might try (in addition to prayer, if you think that helps) is reminding him how grateful you are for his help, and that moving out doesn't mean "never see again"?
    Sounds like an insecure man.

BTW, Happy Birthday toastedcoconut
    Thank you,calikid for the birthday wish
    I wrote this when I was pretty stressed out so I was pretty incoherent.
    We moved in with him partly due to us being new to Korea (left when i was 5) and partly because he offered to let us stay with him.
    And he behaved at first,being nice and supportive,then turned awful when he couldn't get his 'kick" pushing my mom's emotional buttons since she saw through it and was patient when dealing with him (she blew up eventually tho). He told us to move out by next month so we're doing exactly that. Now i see that he probably got upset of us leaving because he was expecting us to apologize and beg :/ oh well (shrug). I'm trying to be patient and nice with him too but a grown up man throwing temper tantrums is hard to stomach lol