Thread: Questions to ET:s

Question Questions to ET:s

Hello, I would like to gather questions to ET:s.

I have been channeling many kinds of entities, and have made earlier two rather large set of questions and answers to ET:s.

So what I ask, is to post your questions you'd like to have answer from the ET:s and I will try my best to channel back the answers and post them later.

The ET:s I'm in contact with usually are called Valar, but they might correspond the Nordic type of alien. They are very human-like from their appearance.

Here are the two earlier made questionings:
    1st questioning I made, including some questions gained via the old Open Minds Forum:http://utopianviews.proboards.com/th...raterrestrials
    2nd questioning I made with these entities I'm the most in contact, called the Valar:http://esoteric-information.com/ques...l-entities-ii/

So please put your questions here, and there can be many questions, no limit at the moment set. It however takes a while to ask them, but I find these interesting to ask. I'll try to make some additional questions also to gain more specific answer to certain questions for clarification purposes.

I can start with my own set of questions:

1. Do you resemble Earth humans from your appearance?
    2. Are you related to Earth humans?
    3. Have you lived on planet Earth?
    4. Are you making visits to planet Earth?
    5. Do you follow a religion?

Some time ago I started a somewhat similar thread for people to pose questions they would like the ETs to answer. One question I would have asked was what was the nearest planet or moon to Earth that had multicellular life (The more complex the better). If they answered with one of the other bodies in the solar system then I'd expand it to bodies outside our system. You can find my thread at:
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ask-the-aliens
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Thanks Wally, for the link. I'll put the questions from the link to here:

6. How do you exceed the speed of light/travel such great astronomic distances?
    7. How does one go about getting OFF the list of abduction subjects?
    8. Do you believe in a higher being comparable to our beliefs?
    9. What's up with all those hybrids that are being made?
    10. Are "greater" beings than what I think is within the material universe?
    11. How do you feel about the tabloids reporting your activities?
    12. How to correct our path to a sustainable ecosystem and society without killing off 1/2 of the populace?
    13. Could you please tell me your names and/or species?
    14. Would you like to learn and enjoy a game of poker?
    15. Is there any hope that humans will mature enough to survive their own stupidity or are we doomed to constantly repeat our mistakes until we self destruct?
    ow does anti-gravity work?
    16. Can I see photos of your home world?
    17. What do you love most about your home world?
    18. What do we have on Earth that you do not have on your world?
    19. How long does it take to get here from your planet?
    20. Say something in your language?
    21. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
    22. What sort of work do you do?
    23. Where were you born/your not from around here are you?
    24. What religion do you practice?
    25. What occurred with Etana and the "tower" of Babel
    26. How magnetic flight works?
    27. What was the nearest planet or moon to Earth that has multicellular life?

Please, if you wish to add some more questions, go ahead. I can start trying to get answers when can find suitable time. It's a bit slow, but eventually I'll get some answers.
    Last edited by mek; 07-04-2016 at 05:02 PM.

Well I finally achieved to complete the answers to earlier questions. Can't say it wasn't useful knowledge for myself, that I gained. In short I've been learning that there is a priest nation maybe a complete planet for religious development for the entities of outer space that answered. There were several different contacts, due to the entities were questioned on different days along several weeks.

Well I hope it gives a good read and maybe arise something new even. I'm going to continue this studying later, but for now I think I need to give a break for the entities of outer space in general. Comments are welcome on the questioning, and thanks for the questions although they were picked from another thread, it's a bit difficult to invent new questions on my own, since I've been asking a lot of questions in the past and my imagination on inventing questions has been used up so to say.

Questions to extraterrestrials III
    Q: Do you resemble Earth humans from your appearance?
    A: We do resemble.
    Q: How much do you resemble the humans of planet Earth?
    A: So, that we all kinds of to our humans, when we resemble humans.
    Q: How do you resemble humans, although you are entities of outer space?
    A: Because of that the Creator has created all humans alike the Creator from their outlook.

Q: Are you related to Earth humans?
    A: Not really.
    Q: Are you at all related to the humans of planet Earth?
    A: We aren’t.

Q: Have you lived on planet Earth?
    A: Yes.
    Q: When and how have you lived on planet Earth?
    A: During all times by the valars, and I have myself also lived on planet Earth. We live there normal lives, without much more peculiarity to it.

Q: Are you making visits to planet Earth?
    A: Of course we do.
    Q: What for do you do visits to planet Earth?
    A: Because we are depending on such need, that we need in all ways the knowledge of planet Earth.
    Q: What knowledge for example?
    A: Knowledge telling about the problems of everyone.

Q: Do you follow a religion?
    A: We do, the religion of this priest nation is very different religion than how it is in the religions of planet Earth.
    Q: Does the Creator belong into this religion or entities of the spiritual world?
    A: They do. In our priest nation one believed into everything, also into god.
    Q: How is the practising of this religion?
    A: It is such, that in our religion one practised healing of the spiritual world, so that good emotions preserves our control into our bodies.

Q: How do you exceed the speed of light/travel such great astronomic distances?
    A: Into it one uses dimension utilizing technology. Moving in accordance with a dimension requires slightly higher level activity, than what you are able to do on this day.
    Q: How long can it at the very least take for planet Earth to develop such a technology utilizing a dimension?
    A: At the most it can take no matter how long, but at the very least it can take a couple thousands of years.

Q: How does one go about getting OFF the list of abduction subjects?
    A: So that no one accomplishes an activity of side person entities that disturbs the outer space. Side person entities are such spirits governing the mind’s functions, which activity at times causes channelings going into outer space, which one doesn’t want in the outer space.
    Q: How can one prevent this kind of activity, that a human doesn’t unknowingly disturb the entities of outer space?
    A: So that one doesn’t allow the disturbing of the entities of outer space in his mind’s functions.

Q: Do you believe in a higher being comparable to our beliefs?
    A: We do believe.
    Q: What kinds of higher beings do you believe in?
    A: We believe in the Creator and in some more historical spirits.
    Q: How does your belief show outwards?
    A: Our religion functions in a very far reaching way, it explains the complete time of life and the time after death. In our religion comes true all the matters of our religion. With the help from religions we accomplish also attacks into more wrongful areas, when we can experience betterness in relation to others.

Q: What's up with all those hybrids that are being made?
    A: We don’t do hybrids but otherwise, this compares your writings, that we want to also reproduce with you.
    Q: Do the hybrids have some meaning for you and does this reproducing happen naturally or artificially?
    A: This happens naturally most often.

Q: Are "greater" beings than what I think is within the material universe?
    A: In this material universe there are also greater beings than you.
    Q: How are these entities greater?
    A: They can do such matters, where one doesn’t care from killing of others.
    Q: With which name are these beings called with?
    A: Grey guys.
    Q: Is this answer meant to be frightening?
    A: It isn’t meant to frighten in any name.

Q: How do you feel about the tabloids reporting your activities?
    A: All of our functions in your tabloids was very wrongful activity.
    Q: What would you want to be known of you in our press?
    A: Such matters like, that all get to know from us.

Q: How to correct our path to a sustainable ecosystem and society without killing off 1/2 of the populace?
    A: With our ufo persons’ technology you can achieve this.
    Q: When could such technologies be in the use of the humans of planet Earth?
    A: Then when the valars will come to repair you, so later. Maybe during this century.

Q: Could you please tell me your names and/or species?
    A: I’m a grey humans from my species, and the occultists recognize also the valars from this writing, because the valars answer at times.

Q:Would you like to learn and enjoy a game of poker?
    A: We don’t like games of chances, although this could be fun.

Q: Is there any hope that humans will mature enough to survive their own stupidity or are we doomed to constantly repeat our mistakes until we self destruct?
    A: There is hope, because the ufo persons can repair matters also, which causes such is slightly wrongful.
    Q: When will the entities of outer space come onto planet Earth to repair matters?
    A: Then when you have developed further, which requires also better circumstances for our ufo persons.

Q: Can I see photos of your home world?
    A: Such is completely impossible, except with the help from the spirit. When the spiritual world doesn’t allow such at all.

Q: What do you love most about your home world?
    A: From everything.
    Q: How is it like in your home world?
    A: There are elves here.

Q: What do we have on Earth that you do not have on your world?
    A: Here there are slightly more peculiar technologies, also order gone weird.
    Q: What do you mean with order gone weird?
    A: Here one does matters very extraordinarily.

Q: How long does it take to get here from your planet?
    A: Very little time, because we live on very nearby planets of ours.
    Q: How long does it take for flying onto planet Earth in space?
    A: Very little time.
    Q: How do you fly in space?
    A: By flying with our equipment.
    Q: How are your equipment?
    A: With those one does lots of travels, with slightly more wrongful technologies.

Q: Say something in your language?
    A: I can’t speak with my language with this kind of connection. I can say one word, but it can’t be heard with this kind of connection.

Q: What kind of vehicle do you drive?
    A: We don’t drive in any way, but our equipment does a lot of its own decisions.
    Q: How much can you influence into the functioning of your appliance?
    A: This doesn’t suit for telling about.

Q: What sort of work do you do?
    A: We do work of the entities of outer space, which compares to your observer’s work. We do it with our appliances of the outer space comprehensively.
    Q: What kinds of works do you have on your planets of the outer space?
    A: Everything is slightly different than what you have. We are slightly more upholding our intelligence, unlike you.

Q: Where were you born/your not from around here are you?
    A: We have been born within 100 years, also the entities of outer space have to go to grave.
    Q: How long lives can the entities of outer space live?
    A: They can live for very long, multiple times in relation to your life.

Q: What religion do you practice?
    A: We practice holy scriptures in every way, when we make also new scriptures. Holy scriptures are called at us holy due to that with the help from those can one live a holier life, which develops our activity into better from its functions.
    Q: Do you believe in gods?
    A: We don’t, because belief is wrongful, we want to only make our activity better as humans of the world.

Q: What occurred with Etana and the "tower" of Babel
    A: We don’t know about your history much as individuals, some know more about your events than us.

Q:How magnetic flight works?
    A: We don’t fly with the help from magnetic fields, but we do such appliances, with which one achieves the functions on the level of outer space.

Q: What was the nearest planet or moon to Earth that has multicellular life?
    A: Such planets there are very few all in all, because planets become so easily destroyed by humans.
    Q: Are all the life upholding planets inhabited by some kind of humans so humanoids?
    A: This is usually so, but we can’t tell from this matter.

Q: How does anti-gravity work?
    A: It’s overturning, not such that we could create gravitation.
    Source: http://utopianviews.proboards.com/th...rrestrials-iii