Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UNACKNOWLEDGED: AN EXPOSE - Dr Greer's next project

Like it or not, Greer is now the unofficial mainstream spokesman for the UFO community. Being the rabble rouser that he is, Greer now has it in his power to significantly amp up the momentum for UFO Disclosure; with the support of a unified UFO community standing behind him in his effort to do this.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Like it or not, Greer is now the unofficial mainstream spokesman for the UFO community. Being the rabble rouser that he is, Greer now has it in his power to significantly amp up the momentum for UFO Disclosure; with the support of a unified UFO community standing behind him in his effort to do this.
    Agreed... As far as recent documentaries, Unacknowledged is the best. With everything going-on in mainstream and alternative news medias, people are tuning-out everything.

I am of the mindset that Unacknowledged was designed for newcomers to Ufology, and a refresher for those already studied the topic. Also, designed as an introduction to raise awareness and educate those with no prior interest in the subject.

We cannot allow this documentary to be discarded amid the fog of propaganda and fake news.

Hi Casper
    Dr Greer said as much on Coast 2 coast with Jimmy Church. It's the kind of film to show a newcomer and convince them really hard to get that kind of thing right.
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/05/12

Blog Entries
    Presently I'm holding off purchasing "Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the World's Greatest Secret" to see if a DVD or BluRay will become available.
    Old habits, prefer a disk in hand.
    The book and streaming, only available so far.
    Disappointed cannot fine a simple 2-day rental available.
    Can't tell you how many BluRay Discs I own with unused "downloadable Digital HD content included" (Ultraviolet?). Not my thing.

I have watched a few segments of Unacknowledged with friends, who have already purchased the streaming video.

Can't help but make comparisons to his prior work Sirius.
    Interested to hear how viewers feel Unacknowledged differs from Sirius. And IF it adds much support to the Disclosure debate.
    Any NEW evidence presented?

I also can't help but think back to the James Fox productions of "Out of the Blue" and his later obligatory sequel, "I Know What I Saw".
    Sadly, I was not that impressed with Mr Fox's followup. Felt like a forgettable rehash, and did not add much to the (IMO, well done) original.
    Hopefully Dr Greer's second effort is more fruitful, at the very least a more polished production.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Presently I'm holding off purchasing "Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the World's Greatest Secret" to see if a DVD or BluRay will become available.
    Can't tell you how many BluRay Discs I own with unused "downloadable Digital HD content included" (Ultraviolet?). Not my thing.

I have watched a few segments of Unacknowledged with friends, who have already purchased the streaming video.

Can't help but make comparisons to his prior work Sirius.
    Interested to hear how viewers feel Unacknowledged differs from Sirius. And IF it adds much support to the Disclosure debate.
    Any NEW evidence presented?

I also can't help but think back to the James Fox productions of "Out of the Blue" and his later obligatory sequel, "I Know What I Saw".
    Sadly, I was not that impressed with Mr Fox's followup. Felt like a forgettable rehash, and did not add much to the (IMO, well done) original.
    Hopefully Dr Greer's second effort is more fruitful, at the very least a more polished production.
    FWIW, I thought the Doty interview (provided it contained some truth) was as interesting if not more so than the actual movie itself.

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Agree on the rental option. It is difficult know what terms and conditions that Amazon, i-Tunes and Vimeo have for Indie released films. A rental is easier to recommend for someone to watch. I hope it becomes available for rental in the near future.

At the time of this posting, Greer's website for pre-orders shows DVD release are expected to ship on June 5th or 6th 2017. Click here for details about DVD.

I hope the DVD will be available at Amazon as well... It is showing only hardcover for the book with no pre-release date for paperbacks. That both DVD and book are Indie released, it may not show available until the day-of.

*Indie projects include independent film companies and small distributors.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 05-20-2017 at 12:18 AM.

Pretty amazing news for Dr Greer

'BREAKING NEWS! It's official: Unacknowledged is the number ONE documentary of all 2017 on iTunes !! A sincere thank you to all of you who made this possible ! '

Found it to hard to verify but good for him if it's true.