Thread: "Beyond The Veil"

"Beyond The Veil"

The Saga of the Mysterious Dr. Dan Burisch and Majestic 12 with Don Deppeller

Was Dan Burisch really a friend of the Zeta Reticulan 'guest' of the US government in the bowels of S4 at the infamous Area 51? What secrets did he uncover, and what was he told about our future? Was the Ganesh Particle really the elusive 'God particle' so sought after, and did Burisch ever complete his Project Lotus for Majestic 12? What are we to make of the 'Looking Glass' – was it real or not, and was the DCTP really the Doctrine of Convergent Timeline Paradoxes? Or was it all a profound hoax? Dondep recounts his role as Henry Morton Stanley to Dan Burisch's Dr. Robert Livingstone before Majestic 12 officially 'released' him to the public, and discusses how much of the Burisch saga was a pre-planned attempt to make Dan Burisch the poster child – along with Chi'el'ah, the secret name of the J-Rod from Zeta Reticuli that was housed in the 'clean sphere' at S4 – of an alien Disclosure that never quite happened.

Truth Frequency Radio

http://truthfrequencyradio.com/proje...don-deppeller/

... slide audio curser to about 73 minutes ...

BTW.....VERY IMPORTANT, if you want to listen; THE ARCHIVE IS ONLY FREE FOR ONE WEEK.

The radio program lost me when the guest called a politician a satanist and someone with the soul of Lincoln. All credibility was lost for me so I turned it off

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    The Saga of the Mysterious Dr. Dan Burisch and Majestic 12 with Don Deppeller

Truth Frequency Radio

http://truthfrequencyradio.com/proje...don-deppeller/

... slide audio curser to about 73 minutes ...

BTW.....VERY IMPORTANT, if you want to listen; THE ARCHIVE IS ONLY FREE FOR ONE WEEK.
    I recall reading DB's story, in his own words, when it first came out. A lengthy piece.
    Personally I found it hard to swallow right from the start. While looking glass, j-rod, and time travelers from the future adjusting time lines was interesting/entertaining, the robotic MIB encounters were a bit over the top.
    IMHO, his claims came across as a piece of fiction, right from the start.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008