Hello all! My first post. Have read several of the releases on Serpo primarily looking for more information on the flying craft. Now I have a few questions and comments that I hope someone who has seen it or has more information might be able to answer. See below:
1. Is it possible that the plates found in the first chamber were composed of some Barium and Bismuth based superconductor alloys and coated with some reflective material facing center to direct the high powered radio beam(and any other electromagnetic frequencies) to the center of the two plates, that the two gases were some form of matter and antimatter?
a. I presume the reflective material is to assist in increased efficiency.
2. Could this then in turn have produced a powerful electromagnetic field which, in turn, is harnessed from the superconductors whose power is redirected to-
a. Behind the ship to create (possibly) electrons and positrons by laser convergence or some form of bombardment and redirected back to the first chamber where the cycle repeats
3. Running some quick approximations based on the numbers given so far(it takes 9 mos to reach their planet 40 light years away) there is a serious problem that presents itself with the spacecraft. Follow me for a minute:
i. Recall in release 24 that Dr. McPherson mentioned 6 scientists were vaporized when they activated the 1st chamber
ii. The fact that it vaporized six scientists and not one leads me to believe that it "sucked" the other scientists in the proximity into the gravity field
iii. This would indicate that the generator is destroying space (similar to what gravity of the Earth does)
iv. The amount of acceleration required to reach their planet in 9 months is the equivalent(and someone check my math) of approximately 1.60x10^7 g-Force(for half the time)
v. She mentioned that "The energy could be formed into 'balls of plasma' or a steady stream of energy. The system could generate energy equivalent to a nuclear explosion from a range of 0.1 kT up to 350 kT." A little more explanation would be appreciated. Is this stream "projected" in front of the ship when used for intergalactic travel? Perhaps by tilting the plates?
vi. The problem if it is kept inside the vessel is it could potentially cause the vessel to collapse in on itself. It would have to be projected in front of the vessel somehow. Or perhaps they are somehow funneling the gravitational effect(which is mind boggling if that is the case).
4. Do we know what the materials holding/suspending these plates are composed of?
5. Is it possible to get a diagram or drawing of this engine in relation to the spacecraft?
6. In release 4 it was mentioned by those who went to the Eben planet that there was normal Earth like gravity on the vessel. I'm curious to find out how the Ebens managed this given the other space distortion factors involved.
7. While the materials they may have access to can allow them to travel at the speeds they achieved, I believe it is still possible for us to produce a similar technology with materials on Earth, just not as powerful or efficient and likely more bulky.
8. Additional info on the ship I am curious to know:
i. How did the gases get in chambers 2 and 3? What were inside these chambers?
ii. Were the two plates wired to anything?
iii. Dr. McPherson mentioned the gases were pushing on plates. How is that?
10. Would be curious to also know more about the intra-environmental propulsion system as well.
11. Some of the challenges still remaining for developing interspace travel:
a. how to channel the gaseous matter before it merges to far in front of the ship so it doesn't have adverse affects on the ship and crew(massive g-force)
b. how to produce the matter/antimatter gases
c. How to harness enough of the energy produced from the matter -> energy reaction and recycle this energy to keep the process relatively efficient
d. Is the energy redirected and used to create space behind the ship as well?
If I am so fortunate to have someone with insider information on the above, I would greatly appreciate the information. Cheers!